Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this.

I mean she's from an island of lesbians.

Last issue ended with her kissing and getting romantic with a man? Written by Greg Rucka? What? Rucka wrote her to canonically like men last issue. What?

> muh tumblr boogeyman
this has been everybody's head canon for DECADES

> island full of women
> wrestling, fighting, living, playing, befriending each other
> ancient greek influence
> greeks fucked anything that moved

it makes perfect sense. and queer doesn't mean complete 100% lesbian either

Yet another instance of ground-breaking, thought-provoking comics brought to you by the top tier talent behind DC Rebirth.

Amazons have always been pretty gay

Bi not queer you bait posting faggot

I guess some people just think everyone in Themyscira is "above" romance and are asexual or something.

Queer=/=Gay I guess. I don't fully understand it but she likes men and women. I think it's fitting for her character.

>Acting like this new
Fuck off back to Sup Forums

I never liked it because I liked the origin where she was the only kid on Paradise Island for forever.

It'd be like fucking one of her aunts.

This is one time that something like this actually seems to fit.

And?

She's not human. For fucks sake she's Greek, if she wanted she could fuck a cow and nobody would bat an eye.

I didn't write it.

It was never whether the amazons were gay. It was about whether Diana was. And she always erred straight.

An island where they ritually capture and breed with men.

An island where they're almost all certainly related.

"no she's not, confirms pretty much everyone else."
also, NOW is when sexuality has to make sense in comics? Not when marvel pulled gay iceman out of their ass?

Queer does mean gay! In fact, I'm fairly sure it is a slightly offensive word for gay. This writer is likely an idiot who heard Rucka talking about her liking men and women and understood nothing and wrote a retard article of her being gay.

Doesn't the latest newspeak edition say that there's a difference between queer and gay now

She played tonsil hockey with Steve Trevor

No I know that queer was a slur used for gay people but I guess they want to reclaim it? It's probably just being used as a term for "not-straight" people. Like I said, I'm not gonna pretend like I understand everything about LGBT stuff but that's what I've read.

It's like Catwoman. They're officially confirmed as not being straight and are/have been in same sex relationships but the general reaction is "....Wait it WASN'T confirmed already?"

>she is an amazon! of course she is a lesbian!

Oh so, she is also a man hating, one breasted woman?

>t-that's just classic amazons! stop injecting that into comicbook world!

As usual WW fans and DC fans are hypocrites, no reason for this WW to be a lesbian too but they will do everything to justify it.

>let's post a month old article so I can get some coveted (You)'s

Was being pathetic apart of your plan?

>no reason for this WW to be a lesbian too
Well they're not making her a lesbian but yaknow there's no reason for her NOT to be.

>literally tearing your own argument apart yourself

The term queer encompasses pretty much everything not 100% straight, gender-conforming and following conservative role models.
It's a complete nothing term.

well queer does just mean strange, it is a better fit to the looser cultural sexuality occuring today

I liked Catwoman being straight.

If only because that means all of Batman's female rogues are rug munchers.

When I was a kid it meant you were a fag. Fucking fags, taking our words and shit.

Queer is a term and means absolutely fucking nothing. You can fuck exclusively women and claim to be queer and it would hold the same value as anything else.

They changed that.

Its like how colored isn't offensive anymore.

I don't fucking know either.

>Sir we have a problem! Wonder Woman currently only has 1 diversity point (being a woman)! We need to bring her up to 2 or she won't be marketable to millennials!

>Turn her into a lesbian.

>Okay, but what about Batman? He's still has 0 points! AND HE'S RICH!!!

Well, Sup Forums?

Batman's jewish and an orphan

Sup Forums has jerking off to that idea for years, buddy boy. Of course Sup Forums will defend it.

What's the matter, a fictional character doing it with girls threatens your pathetic excuse for masculinity?

Also autistic.

ITT: "I have never read Perez Wonder Woman"

>person who didn't create the character gets to decide what's Canon about them

Lazy Western fucks. Name a new character, stop trying to change existing ones because you have no imagination and only want to make already popular characters more like your faggot ass

ITT: I have never read Wonder Woman at all