Damn.. James Cameron BTFO

Damn.. James Cameron BTFO

Well, so much for Evan Rachel Wood's career.

Why? You think that somehow will hurt Cameron's feelings? Cameron regularly shouted down Arnold Schwarzenegger, ERW doesn't even rate on his radar.

oops wrong one

>women are equal to men
>aaah men have deeper, louder voices than we do and they can easily talk over us and we just shut our traps and take it

I think these big-time directors just like flashing their huge hollywood dicks.

Mansplaining is illegal in Sweden.
Cameron should be put behind bars.

>elderly actress cries for attention
lol

>like dick can't be used

holy shit how can you just invent oppression.
no one gives a fuck about dick being used, christ its like a childs logic they have to make up a story so they can start crying.

fucking hell notch is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

So they dont like it because of quality alone?

Trump BTFO as well. Not a good day for cis white men.

what a saint

what career?

damn who knew they guy who makes such a numale game could be so fucking based

>this is a role model for millions of children

>Of course I've have

Maybe if she wasn't cuntfused he wouldn't have to.

They need to do an animated film with Harrison voicing. Indy ONLY works in the 1930s

Daily reminder that all of George Lucas' best work comes from his interpretation of the serials he watched in boyhood like flash gordon

post more notch burns

I thought he was an sjw?

The mental gymnastics of this argument. I lost a lot of respect for Robin Williams after said a similiar piece of trash on Inside The Actor's Studio to a round of rigourous applause by roasties and cucked men in the audience. Cunt and dick are ying and yang, never will I be accountable to "historic contextual implication ABLEWBEUH", fuck Off CUNT.

Imagine if the President fucked his siblings cunt with pebbles and made fake rape allegations. Hmm... really galvanizes my pistachios.

WOW just WOW twitter keep BTFO nazis left and right

he's pre 2009 Sup Forums cancer that decided to hide in his reddit hug box before quitting ultra rich.

All those buzzwords. Do people still use "privilege" in a non joking manner anymore? Thought we moved past that crap.

I still don't understand what you just said. Explain to someone like they've actually had sex with someone who wasn't a hooker.

Well, Markus is my new favorite persson

i called you a faggot.

>Implying leftie redditors ever leave their hugboxes
>Implying this isn't yet another thinly-disguised Sup Forums bait/radicalisation thread

You must live in the best place ever, because yes, people still use privilege unironically where I live.

as much as some stuff Cameron said about Wonder Woman were shite (let's be honest, it's a fucking superhero movie, no need to be realistic with that thing, and it serves as a perfect role model for kiddies considering Diana is an can-do-no-bad bitch), he was fucking right when saying that Lieutenant Ripley and Sarah Connor were absolute god-tier movie women. Any character that tried to ride on their formula ended up complete trash.

Patty Jenkins is a very good director (WW itself was a fine movie, plus Monster), but she's just butthurt that Cameron can BTFO her in any department, specially when it comes to writing and directing women. All these other cunts are also salty af cuz he's fucking right l m a o

Hell, the fucker managed to get Sigourney Weaver a nomination for Best Actress in an action scifi movie when the genre was considered anything but B-tier garbage

thots btfo

>coming from a woman who got the rich parent push herself
Fuck yOU Gertrude Stein

>we most destroy capitalism comrades!
>wait no! stop dividing my people, I don't want more conflict in the USA, the literal global center of capitalism

>They need to do an animated film with Harrison voicing. Indy ONLY works in the 1930s
This is the same idea I had for a Conan movie, traditional animation and Arnold voices the character with Frank Frazetta/Joe Kubert aesthetics

people who whine about pol are the lefties.

Complaining about racism on Sup Forums is like going to Detroit and complaining about niggers.

really small penis

Patty was right though when she said it was retarded that woman heroes couldn't have love interests

>Mutt Williams

Dumbest comparison ever. Are you trying to sound racist so you can fit in?
newfaggot

>both sides hate Cameron's argument
The hallmark of being objectively correct, damn.

you have a shot with her then

moot left like 3 years ago btw

this

No it's not. Sup Forums has always used racism so stop complaining about it.

hahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

1/2

>people who whine about pol are the lefties
or normal people who don't want their board be polluted by underaged idiots

2/2

Also wasnt WW created by a man, for a company run by men, and a genre created by men?

underage idiots make thing funnier t b h, for serious discussion go to reddit

>actress most known for playing a fuckbot thinks her opinion matters

t. socially awkward Sup Forumsflakes

>beats on a bound man

Wow, such bravery

Do women really like Wonder Women?

you shitpost as much as anyone else here, get real

cringe reddit nigger baby booty bothered

salty negro has one folder with 5 images that he spams every day LMAO

case in point

He was mansplaining user, you must be a real misogynist if you don't think women have a right to use violence against a defenseless man who says something they don't like

Ishan BTFO.

Kek, mansplaining is my favorite feminist meme

You should have stayed on /r/Sup Forums. Go back there and never return. We don't need any more retarded edgelords here

The funny thing is that there are plenty of action movies that feature believable stronk female characters but women never go see them.

>I will block you if you don't talk down to me about technical things

?

People who think /pol brought racism to Sup Forums clearly weren't here in the pre-2007 years.

Her argument was terrible and his response was crap.

Guess who's never working in Hollywood again?

Isn't using mansplaining sexist?

Is raping his wife close enough?

How does one rape their wife?

>edgelords

>I am going to ask you to talk down on me on technical issues

Retarded fucking tranny

>rape
>wife

So if women at work laugh at me because I don't know how to hold a newborn child and then proceed to explain and show it to me like I'm a double digit Iq retard, they are "womansplaining" right?

Can I accuse them of being sexist?

i don't know any woman who cared about wonder woman just cucks who love to eat up capeshit

Absolutely fucking based

Women can't be sexist user. That's a man thing

Probably you don't live in Murica

>clearly has the money and the means and the time to afford a personal trainer + expensive food + expensive supplements to maintain that physique

>"BLACC PEOPLE SO OPPRESSED! XD"

This faggot literally has never had to work a 40hr/wk job in his life, and has never had to live on shit like ramen and instant mashed potatoes. Also has enough time during his busy "oppressed" life to hit the gym for 2 hours every other day. Yeah, okay.

Also the cucks who constantly post shit like this to try and le epik troll everyone don't live nearly as good as dude in pic related, and honestly think they're fighting on some "right side if history" by propping him up. If he saw your estrogen-laden ass dying on the street corner, he'd do nothing to help you. Because you're white. How does it feel?

depends, are you anything white-ish?

Oh , didn't know that. Thanks!

It would not be sexist.
Sexism = privilege + ignorance + penis

imagine getting this triggered because someone posted a picture of a black man

He's a billionaire, he's untouchable.

I'm so white I get sunburned after 5 min in the direct sunlight

i don't do burger women really care about this shit?

stop opressing me!

>500 retweets, 3k likes

It's already dead

>Women love WonderWoman because of a man's opinion of it
Women don't have taste of their own and can be very easily manipulated. Want to make women love the worst capeshit movie? Make a man say something bad about it, and voila

Westworld, sweetie.

See? This is literally the only retort faggots like (You) have. It's toothless at this point. You're played out. Was it worth it? How does it feel knowing that you're little less and garbage to everyone to virtue signal for?

Scandi detected

That's the light of truth burning your lies and privilege.

What a fookin' legend

this faggot uses the same argument everytime

This show was even more overrated than Game of thrones, and she was horrible in it

Not really, they are being ableist though, they shouldn't laugh at retards

When you have the kind of "fuck you" money that he has now you can essentially say whatever you want