I'm scared Sup Forums

I'm scared Sup Forums

Who is this hellish fiend?

Empty Hand.

1. Check filenames before asking for source
2. Image search before asking for source

>why should I tell you anything look it up yourself because I'm an asshole

>why should I put any effort into learning how to do something myself
>you're an asshole for not telling me what it is, even though you're in no way obligated to do so, the information is easily attainable, it's far easier to google something or just read a filename instead of making a post on Sup Forums, and even though you still told me anyway, I'm going to bitch about the attitude in which you told me, even though the information was for everyone's sake

I want newfags to stop posting

>pls spoonfeed me
fuck off

Don't spoon feed them. I know you were trying to be nice but see what it got you? We have to make people who don't read comics unwelcome.
Make Sup Forums great again.

I'm not the one who spoonfed him
I'm just mad that he bitched about getting spoonfed

I want Sup Forums to be more like Sup Forums

jesus christ fuck off. Sup Forums is cancer

This thread isn't even about Multiversity anymore.

Great job, retards.

I agree with the sentiment of being a little more independent and being able to look for your own source, it's actually really rewarding if you googlefu just right.

reminds me of

Just as They planned. The Gentry win again.

...fuck.

But why would you be scared of yourself?

>is raping multiple universes at the same time
>heroes finally manage to group together to launch a final assault
>"yeah nah. i been watching ya silly cunts all day long, mate. ya still too weak for me. see ya later gov"
>proceeds to fuck off to his "multiverse 2"

he destroyed multiverse 2...

I agree completely with this but that doesn't change the fact that Sup Forums is garbage.

I think he said something like he's getting stronger from it. Like farming it or something

do you think any writer aside from morrison will acknowledge this dude?
he's probably the strongest entity in the dc omniverse(since it transcends the multiverse? wat?)

>dc omniverse(since it transcends the multiverse? wat?)
The term DC uses is megaverse.

ah, thank you for that.

Here have some source.

>do you think any writer aside from Morrison will acknowledge this dude?

Tomasi is about to go full Multiverse so we may see something there

You really told him not to bump shitty threads like this.

>>why have a nice intelligent conversation if we can instead argue about how easy it is to google stuff?

you guys are acting ridiculous. wouldn't it be nicer to read about this character from a fellow poster with a opinion about the character and not dry, old Wikipedia?

Everytime someone spergs about not spoonfeeding a thread is ruined. It's been proved time and time again that it's better to say the source than having 30 posts of "I won't give you the source" and 40 "just say it retard"

Sup Forums is stupid

Scared of what? It's just some "ominous godlike villain" bullshit character that will never be seen again because Morrison is the only hack writer who gives a fuck about it. No need to be scared of that shitpile.

Why that thing will never show up in another DC comic ever again.

Multiversity Too though

>Sup Forums is cancer
Compared to Sup Forums? Not at all

All of Sup Forums is cancer.

Yea when is that coming out?

When Morrison says it's time. He said this year but that's clearly not happening so maybe next year.

First issue will probably be out in December.