White nationalist are a funny breed they have the Pat Buchanan/Ann Coulter problem which is they dont want white people...

White nationalist are a funny breed they have the Pat Buchanan/Ann Coulter problem which is they dont want white people being replaced by non whites but they themselves dont have kids. Topkek.

same with rush limbaugh, never married no kids

gavin had 1 kid in his 40s

milo is full homo

laura ingraham never married, adopted 3 kids

explain your heros alt right

Its a really weird phenomenon

>White nationalist are a funny breed
As opposed to cuckservatives such as yourself?

>they have the Pat Buchanan/
Paleo Conservative. Not a White Nationalist.

>Ann Coulter
Cuckservative. Not a White Nationalist.

>roblem which is they dont want white people being replaced by non whites
Do you have a problem with Whites being replaced with non-Whites.

>but they themselves dont have kids.
But they themselves aren't White Nationalists.

>same with rush limbaugh, never married no kids
Limbaugh is not a White Nationalist. He's a cuckservative. He has no problem with non-Whites, either.

>gavin had 1 kid in his 40s
>milo is full homo
Again, cuckservatives.

>laura ingraham never married, adopted 3 kids
Nothing wrong with adoption as long as they're White.

>explain your heros alt right
AltRight does not equal pro-White.

None of those people are my heroes.

Pic related is my hero.

>Its a really weird phenomenon
As opposed you anti-Whites like you?

Nither Pat nor Ann are white nationalists. Try again, nigger.

What white person with half a brain would want to have children today?

>gavin had 1 kid in his 40s
he has 3 tbqh

we've noticed

>What white person with half a brain would want to have children today?
So they're not contributing to the genocide of the White race?

Or have you bought into the anti-White propaganda that supporting White genocide is the correct thing to do?

>we've noticed
Who is "we"?

no. I don't want any of my offspring to be subjected to the niggering down of the world.

We must secure a homeland for our nation and our people

None of them are our heroes.

Boom. Fuck off nigger

>no. I don't want any of my offspring to be subjected to the niggering down of the world.
Then why don't you get off your fat ass, help create a White-only nation so you can raise children in a positive environment?

Or do you think that voting Trump will separate you from having to take any risk?

>Nothing wrong with adoption as long as they're White.

If you're raising someone that' not your own flesh and blood, you're a cuck and overall pathetic. The cunt probably has damaged ovaries.

no u

>If you're raising someone that' not your own flesh and blood, you're a cuck and overall pathetic.
Yeah, those white children should be just left to die or raised by jewish lesbians, amirite?

>The cunt probably has damaged ovaries
at least her children will be raised to not hate their own race. And they won't be raised by non-Whites or anti-Whites.

>no u
That's what I thought you fucking coward.

I'm having four white kids niggas

>Yeah, those white children should be just left to die or raised by jewish lesbians, amirite?

They were doomed from the start. I want quality over quantity. Having kids raised by cuck parents only hurts in the long term.

>at least her children will be raised to not hate their own race. And they won't be raised by non-Whites or anti-Whites.

Still, doesn't change that she's a genetic failure since she can't bear children.

>They were doomed from the start. I want quality over quantity. Having kids raised by cuck parents only hurts in the long term.
If Whites don't secure for ourselves a white-only country, there is no long term. At least she's trying to stem the tide a little bit instead of screaming "KEK" at White people adopting White children.

>Still, doesn't change that she's a genetic failure since she can't bear children.
So what are you doing to make the 14 Words a reality? Other than shitposting on Sup Forums, that is.

Leftists don't breed either. They also neuter their sons by turning them into trannies/gays.

We're all going to get outbred by nationalist, religious, Mexicans and Muslims if trends continue; so both sides are set for defeat.

Shitposting on Sup Forums is better than nothing though

>If Whites don't secure for ourselves a white-only country, there is no long term. At least she's trying to stem the tide a little bit instead of screaming "KEK" at White people adopting White children.

We need certain types of white people to secure that and getting raised by adoptive parents can never result in those people. There's a reason why only cuckservative Evangelicals and Limousine Liberal adopt.

Also do you think six years olds are actually going to stop things like the Cologne attack?

>So what are you doing to make the 14 Words a reality? Other than shitposting on Sup Forums, that is.

I share propaganda all the time among my peers. Got a bunch of Christina zionists amongst my family to finally hate Israel and Jews.

>Shitposting on Sup Forums is better than nothing though
No, it's not. Because you're deluding yourself into believing that you're doing something when you're actually doing nothing.

>We need certain types of white people to secure that and getting raised by adoptive parents can never result in those people. There's a reason why only cuckservative Evangelicals and Limousine Liberal adopt.
The only way we can be free of the anti-Whites is by having our own country.

>Also do you think six years olds are actually going to stop things like the Cologne attack?
Do you actually think that doing something "good" is worse than doing nothing "great"?

>I share propaganda all the time among my peers. Got a bunch of Christina zionists amongst my family to finally hate Israel and Jews.
Are they pro-White and want to create a White only nation?

Most of them don't have kids because they are all horrible persons. We should be thankful that monsters like Coulter and Limbaugh have no progeny.

>The only way we can be free of the anti-Whites is by having our own country.

Agreed. But we need white adults today to come to that conclusion for it to happen.

>Do you actually think that doing something "good" is worse than doing nothing "great"?

When it doesn't accomplish the goal yes. A breeding war against non-whites won't work, unless it's gooks.

>Are they pro-White and want to create a White only nation?

Yep. Never liked muds but always had this weird thing for Jews until they realized they were the liberals.