Not spoken to someone properly in months

>not spoken to someone properly in months

How long has it been for you? How do we solve men falling through the cracks?

A whole 2 hours.

mfw on the phone with girlfriend right now

6 years

Tell me why.

extreme autism and living in the middle of nowhere in Alaska

If you are alone by your own choice and prefer it, good for you.
If not, and you want to talk to someone in real life, get off your pathetic ass and talk. I was socially awkward for some time in my teens. Forcing myself to have conversation each day helped. So just stop being a pussy.

Is Alaska at least comfy? How do you survive?

you dont solve men falling thru the cracks you do the shit batman does n fix your back to climb up while neets chant at you to not fuck it up coz they cant get where you are going but you will coz you have to so you can take revenge on the normies who ingore rich people and think everyone who makes less than they should die

>"heh, you pussy!"
>"just shake his hand!"
>"just SMILE and BE YOURSELF"

normie scum
if you could JUST talk to someone, then you had the opportunity to be like that all along and there's no real issue

>/r9k/

/r9k/ is fully of norms

Sup Forums is the only robot place left

i work from my computer and i order food to be delivered to my house.
some parts of Alaska are comfy

They're keeping up the food drops as long as I keep sending back the weather data.

They don't understand. They are roleplaying these modern "alpha male" tough guys, and all their posting efforts goes to upholding that stereotype.

how do i get that job?
is it comfy?

Grew up in Big Lake, AK.

Alaska is awesome. You should move somewhere near the valley. I remember the people on the outskirts of Wasilla being pretty based.

>TFW my babysitter's dad had an actual fucking Tank in his back yard

same haha

>this thread

Get back to /r9k/ you fucking autistic robot. This board is for white pride and bettering yourself, if you want to slouch in your depression and piss you can fuck on off

But are YOU comfy, my man. That is all that matters.

very comfy

>he thinks that most of the people are the archetype of a bettered white man

Sorry, we're full.

>How do we solve men falling through the cracks?

We don't. Live in a way that makes you happy or cease living. Your contentment isn't our responsibility.

You're upset because, unlike women, you cannot attract the shallow sympathy of strangers. I have to ask why you would want it in the first place.

Ugh, r9k is a crossover board for Sup Forums don't you know?

I don't. I want meaning. The very reason I haven't spoken to someone "properly", and I used my words carefully, is that I can't do superficial conversation. I have never talked to anyone IRL about anything meaningful, ever. It's always sports, the weather, and typical smalltalk shit.

I guess that's because I've never had a friend.

Post kik

Go find meaning, then.

I'll even tell you where to start looking for it:

Anywhere but here.

But everything is predetermined. There is no meaning.

>went through 9 months of no talking to no one other than my mum and dad

>then when i have contact with normies they talk too fast and can't keep with their speed talking

Heh! NICE!

I'm trying. I can't find something that I have no way to find. I've never had meaning in my life, and so it avoids me.

Tfw ate the most delicious bean stew
Tfw nobody would dare to talk to me after theyve smelled my toilet soon.

Dude. I've kind of experienced this.

America has a lot of strange subtle accents and ways of speaking that I never really noticed, but evidently there are phrases so common that they're shortened to nothing more than a few syllable blurbs.

>Be me at store
"T'bseDul'rplz"
>WUT?
"THAT. WILL. BE. SIX. DOLLARS. PLEASE."
>kk

Dubs have spoken, fuck off tendie lovers

Fucking cheeky.

About 3 or 4 months. Last time it was at a job interview, and the girl interviewing me was way too cute and talkative so I barely said anything, made her laugh a couple times at my silly jokes though

I didn't get the job. It was an 8 hour/week pool monitor gig

>he can't even get a job designed for outcasts

i feel it

talk about things you like and not what you think they might like or find acceptable.

that way you find true friends.
those that will accept you and tolerate you for who you are put up with your shit and flame you sometimes.

or never feel a connection to anyone where you can only laugh about dumb shit together because you know before its even spoken how it´s meant to be taken.

in other words , stop being an autismo.

I'm not but I do have a girlfriend but she's on the phone with a friend of hers named Jamal he seems nice tho

I broke up with mine last week. Not sure if it was the right call but whatever.

I'm not sure people will like philosophy, obscure history, and the importance of a minimal state.

I love talking about politics. Just so happens that's what everyone hates to talk about.

Hey, well memed my blue and yelliw cuckold friend.

Well memed.

Meaning isn't sentient, you utter mongoloid. Maybe the reason you haven't 'found' any meaning in your life is your insistence on personifying it, despite meaning being an abstract concept in and of itself.

It isn't hiding from you, you complete fucking nitwit. It lacks the ability to conceal itself from anyone. The reason you haven't 'found' meaning in your life is because you haven't taken the necessary steps to create any meaning within your life. You are misinterpreting your own existential angst as a uniquely meaningless life, when in fact you are merely projecting your own inadequacies on the world outside of yourself and declaring it all meaningless.

Look inwards and truly examine what you've got going on inside of you, you horrifically inept piece of literal garbage. Your lack of meaning is entirely your own responsibility, the combined efforts of years of your own personal apathy taking over your worldview and reshaping what you see to fit your own bias, because you are apparently too lazy to examine existence honestly.

Make your own meaning, dumbass. That's how everybody finds it.

You utterly misunderstand metaphor.

Of course it isn't an object to be sensed. But if you think that meaning can be created or found by someone who has had it in their lives previously with the same ease as someone who has never, then you are fooling yourself.

I have no understanding whatsoever of what it feels like to have meaning in my life.

Christ must be a whole 40 minutes.

Sort you life out you're British for fucks sake

8 years so far.

Which station are you on? I have a friend who works at Troll, he says its a lot of drinking.

>The antarctica flag actually exists for Sup Forums

Has it ever been done by someone that isnt PK

well, I think Satan proved it
(is this a good thing?)

If your logic was even remotely true, then invention of any kind would be utterly impossible, and we ought to have never progressed beyond prehistory.

The fact that you don't have prior experience with meaning is utterly irrelevant. It's not like there's an agreed upon definition for the phrase 'a meaningful life'. Again, that is something that falls to you to figure out.

So far, you've done nothing to help yourself in this regard, and instead hurled excuse after excuse at me as if it somehow justifies your inaction.

Life is meaningless and we live in an absurd universe. Existence is the beat-up cunt of a ten thousand year old whore who has been perpetually passed around the barracks since the dawn of human consciousness, and it looks like someone has been pounding it with a chicken tenderizer since before the advent of civilization, because that's sort of exactly what's been going on. You don't impart meaning upon the dried-out roastie of life by impotently waggling your tiny wet noodle at it, like you're doing right now. You push meaning into your ugly existence by going apeshit on that pussy, just jamming it in there and ripping shit up. You want it to bleed when you're done, even if there's no blood left in the old whore's body.

Quit talking at me and go do something with yourself. It doesn't matter if it's absurd, or crazy, or utterly insignificant at first. If you keep doing whatever it is you decide to do, you'll eventually create something that has a shred of meaning inside of it, and you'll see exactly what the fuck I'm talking about.

Grow some balls you fucking poofter.
Jesus fucksticks.

yeah few vacations in the past so like two months few times, tho i have a brother so it was never too autistic

My mom is the only person who speaks to me now, I am 26 years old. I can not have an unguarded conversation with anyone anymore out fear that my opinions on race, gender, and politics land me on a list of unemployables. I am afraid that I will wind up living in a society in which it is expected that I never share an opinion or judgement or face imprisonment.

It's not that I can't speak to people, it's that I don't want to

but then I do want to the rest of the time

and then when I'm in the position to do it I have no desire to do so

something's wrong with me

Product of a single mother?

no, and I had long term girlfriends in high school and college

I've just lost all my ambition through social isolation and marijuana abuse

Sad.
Well enjoy your self-inflicted loser existence.

>every morning, whenever my gf gets her fine ass out of bed.
>all day at work
>after work when I meet up with the boys
>every night when I return home to the gf

I've been in a rut before too, user. If you want to get out of the rut, you have to work for it - a social life won't just manifest itself, you have to get out there.

how'd you know

Single mothers turn sons into daughters in effect and instill a sense that no one other than mommy will ever really love them.
While not always the case, the typical result of a male mothered by a single mother is usually simply awful.