twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha nice joke

83%

92%

ty

My last 2 digits

45%
It's going to flop.

>Projected to make over $60 million domestic on a $30 million budget opening weekend
>Biggest horror debut of all time
>"It's gonna flop guys!"

Keep telling yourself this. Don't say I didn't warn you.

>It's going to flop.
Does Sup Forums ever get tired of being wrong all the fucking time?

There will be a mass shooting involving a clown tonight and the movie's release will be delayed

What the FUCK did he mean by this?

100% before the embargo

69% hehe

THIS

It´s gonna be successful, the hype is big among people and there´s no competition at all. The movie will basically save this dry summer

Check'em.

>big among people
What fucking people? Teenagers that don't even have the attention span to sit through a 30 minutes show?
Or teens that can't even BUY A FUCKING TICKET because it's rated R?

No, normal people who grew in the 90s with the shitty tv miniseries some cucks like pretended to like when this movie was announced

It's already tracking to make twice the budget on opening weekend just in the United States lmao

we can only hope

If you had a social life you would know

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=L78yVFeyvRo

Teenagers aren't people.

And? Projections mean nothing. People speculated Peter Jackson's King Kong was going to make 2 billion dollars and it made jack shit.

Show me these people.

Yeah man rated R really kept movies like Logan and Deadpool from being huge successes. Also,
>A horror movie from a well known source and actual hype behind it will flop
How fucking delusional can you be? Annabelle Creation came out of nowhere and has made $258 million so far on a $15 million budget

Your point? Annabelle is from a long standing series the past few summers that people have actually enjoyed.
Logan was a sequel to a series most millennials grew up with, so they felt obligated to see it.
Deadpool was a comic book movie from a series people have loved forever and was also heavily casualized.
This is a reboot of a TV mini series people claim to have watched and a book they claimed to have read, but never have for either.
Stephen King's name means nothing in 2017. Don't even tell me that's not true.

When does the embargo lift?

HE'S STILL GOING

Oh I remember you from a past thread! You're still on time to admit this movie is going to be a success you know.

And I can keep going all night long.
This movie is going to flop hard and there's nothing you can do about it.
Don't come crying on here when it does and you ask "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED"

pls get a trip so we can all laugh at you

Between 60-70%

tommrow. idk what time

Here

>cal your movie IT
>it has nothing to do with computers

IT's not gonna float, IT's gonna flop

You think they'll play this during the movie? That'd be fucking epic, especially if it is used in the basement scene where Pennywise charges at Bill.

>original critically acclaimed director who created hype leaves
>will poulter leaves
>entire book being adapted predicated on success of this movie
>interesting timeline shifts and anecdotes scrapped
Yeah I'm sure it will be great.

This guy gets it

High 70s, low 80s

It will be a shit movie, by the way, but the hype from Reddit and garbage like Entertainment Weekly will help a lot