Not a single one of these little shits will be relevant by the year 2019. Screenshot this

Not a single one of these little shits will be relevant by the year 2019. Screenshot this.

how long until her nudes eventually leak? 5 years?

the girl might, she's cute.
also the kid in the white tux, isn't he in some actor family?

well thats still better than you being irrelevant for your entire life

Just like the Game of Thrones kids though Hollywood is going to fucking try to make them relevant, and they will fail.

JUST

>Not a single one of these little shits have intact assholes from executive cock

ftfy

that fat guy in GoT was in a movie called patient zero. it was so bad not even sony wanted to released it, and it was removed from their release schedule.

I think one of those guys is one of the main actors of IT, which is going to be a huge hit with a guaranteed sequel

I barely hear anyone still talk about Stranger Things anyway.

There's something dodgy about that girl, she looks like she could be the mother of those 4 boys.

I've known girls like that, complete degenerates without a brain or self-conscience.
Bad parenting.

Finn will be alright, he's won the hearts of millions of little girls

Is this show popular just because of pedo's.

Okay i screenshoted it

they will talk about it nonfuckingstop when S2 comes out next month though

only so long as discussion and interest is astroturfed online

Only if you browse /r/television

thanks bb

She'll be the next child problem star. Girl already knows shes has pedos like Sup Forums wanting here, and she knows what she is doing. Hopefully she doesnt pull a Gomez and get into heroin

>T-they won't even be famous anymore
t. jealous underageb& who wishes people would pay attention to him.