Y

V

E

Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that a real picture?

IF YOURE A MAN THEN WHY DO YOU WANT KIDS?

God damn, it should be so clear to people that this is a mental disorder.

Holy fuck...

Sadly, yes...

AHAHAHAH THAT IMAGE AHAHAHA GOD HAS ABANDONED US AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WEEWWWWWWW LADDDDY WE'RE HEADED FOR THE END SOON BOYS I CAN FEEEEEL IT

>Breast feeding in public is a slippery slope fallacy

Poor fucking kid having a freakshow for a parent.

god has forgotten us

Yeah, nah. Go fuck yourself.

This.

Also that is absolutely fucking disgusting and that child is guaranteed to be fucked in the head.

God damn degenerate perverts.

that kid is sooo fucked

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH WEEEWWWWWWWWWW

WE'VE DIED AND HELL IS REAL!!!!!!

Go look at Time's kikebook page yourself then, dipshit. It's the second or third post down.

LMAOOOOOOO

Nice and rare.

"A time is coming when men go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, us." - Saint Anthony the Great

RARE BATNZ

>Making of a new American family

lel

wut

So it's a chick that wants to be a dude, right?

Born a woman, wants to pretend to be a man.

argues constantly with people that it is in FACT a real man, and not a chick pretending

Gets board larping as a man, so gets preggers.

Thus proving it is IN FACT still a fucking woman, just a really butt ugly mentally ill woman.

National news.

retarded.

What hath God wrought.

Born with neither a Mother or a Father figure

Kids doomed

memes aside, these people really need help
and it's a bit of a dick move from the left to deny them treatment and encourage them in their insanity

>the Making of the New, Mandatory American Family
FTFY, TIME

Why is OP so butthurt that gender is complicated and that some people identify with a gender that's different from their sex at birth? Does it make you feel insecure about your own sexuality and gender identity. Just come out as a trap faggot already and stop projecting your insecurity and hatred at others. He's raising a beautiful family, unlike you, gay OP.

Truly these are glorious times for Kek.

I think the most amazing thing is that a really butt-ugly mentally ill woman still manages to have children, while a guy of the same category never would.

>the liberal representation of family and family values

>conservatives still called crazy

holy kek

How does it feel that your nonsense won't save you from Abdullah's sharp knife

>Implying his kid won't be the most redpilled kid on earth

that kid's 'mother' is feeding him breastmilk, whilst simultaneously taking testosterone injections

you know, that kid is going to be the manliest kid on the planet, right? this fucking BABY is on steroids!!

The whole thing is just so batshit crazy. Bearded women breastfeeding babbies while pretending to be men kek.

wow you're retarded
also
31 tabs open on mobile.

They call it "chest-feeding" in the article.

Fortunately, the West and progressive values will win. We have the most wealth, knowledge, and strength. We also have the power of love (except for poor old OP).

If he can breastfeed, then why shouldn't she? Why does this make you so mad? Do human bodies make you feel weird?

If you would describe the Western world today to a Western man of the 1900s, he would call you mad, literally mad and reject it as pure fantasy. They would have laughed at you and mocked you.

They think going the route of shocking will get more attention and views.

Trash media has gone mainstream.

I hope to god your a troll otherwise you are in for a really rough time

Well, that specimen does make me feel sort of mystified.

So men can now give birth?

That kid will probably kill himmself, or turn out to be a gigafaggot at the very least.

are you implying that that baby won't be the most masculine baby around?

Imagine if you had drank testosterone-enriched milk your whole life

I mean, besides some possible mental problems that may arise because of this, wouldn't you be the most masculine man around?

Just nuke planet earth

I just want off this ride...

Shit like this is why we are getting invaded.

What's the problem with this?
Does it harm anyone? nope.

If you are a true libertarian you should let them do whatever they want

Harms the kid. Harms the society because it normalizes such behaviour. Harms the mentally retarded heshe that cant get treatment because its normal...

Great use of your liberties.

Child abuse.

D-don't worry guys.

The Germans are in Antarctica

They will liberate us soon

It does not harm to kid you moron

Degenerate jew is not just a meme.

I got bored after a paragraph or two. Who was the daddy? Sperm donor or is (s)he in a relationship with a dude and either way would the guy who fucked her be gay in Sup Forumss book since Evan is not actually a man?

Abandoning us would be a better fate than this.

it does, that's what you don't understand, jew

for anyone who has skin in the game (aka kids) it is VERY harmful for degenerates to be roaming the streets.

In fact, I've had to buy property far away from any town just to be able to survive the degeneracy as it's getting worse, with my kids

There's absolutely no way my kids are going to be around these people. I don't want to teach my kids to 'fit in' I want to teach them to be the most biologically and evolutionarily capable

Denmark, I thought you guys weren't cucked.

Wat - The image

sup Nietzsche how's it goin?

You still willing to power?

Despite your nice dubs, there's no way I could pass as a trap m8. Sorry.

cringe

Sup Forums is not for libertarians.

That is disgusting
We should hand over control to the machines

it gets worse and worse the further you scroll down

go back to Sup Forums machinejew

>inb4 newfags call you rare
UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

I have lost all sexual desire
at last my mind is truly free

That kid will be taking a trip to the mall with a Shotgun before he turns 20

>Sup Forums
>Anime faggot
PICK ONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is .lc? Im on mobile and i just cant figure the name

>about to reply
>check flag
heh...

Call out the weebs and they will just claim they are trolling. /r9k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums sewage ever flowing through Sup Forums

Please help me.

But how? Cut your dick off and get breast implants all you want, a person born a man doesn't have a Uterus or anything needed to incubate a baby.

...Zach, is that you?

I'll take the baito.

Yes, a "true libertarian" (economically conservative, socially liberal) would not care.

I would posit that most of Sup Forums is quite close to the opposite of libertarian at this point. If this is not the case, it is at least true for myself. I have little to no interest in economic policy, but I am extremely socially conservative.

>WE'RE HEADED FOR THE END SOON

you wish. no such luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

>it does, that's what you don't understand, jew
Oh trust me, he does.
"Liberty" and tolerance is for goyim only.

Nancy Gibbs the current editor of TIME is a jew.

EVERY

TIME

When will we finally kill off this sick race of rats?

The jews have successfully degenerate western society. Within 10 years, they will make fashionable for men to wear strings outside, wear mini skirts and have their sexuality liberated from '''feminism''. Good goy!