Cast him

Cast him

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?

ZA WARUDO

MUDA MUDA MUDA

Easy

Bale

We let him ruin another franchise by being a shit villain who drawls through another paycheck

WHY did McConaughey give up?

idris elba

haha! woAH! where did you find such a funny image? do you mind if I save it for later :))

132412481 hours in etch-a-sketch

He can't be cast, not with Hollywood standards because bad guys = weird or special facein this industry but Dio = Handsome + muscular man + very bright

JoJo is actually one of the few manga/anime I could see working in american live-action
>with the exception of part 4, pretty much everyone is white
>almost every part is influenced by western culture in some way

most of the stands would get cut, so forget about the tarot theme. the band name ones have to go through copyright. if you want the movie to begin with them arriving in Egypt, maybe.

Don't make the mistake of Death Note, keep the general idea of Stands, The Arroow and make an original story with the aide of Araki himself, but of course, your MC is named Jojo

i cant picture myself the special vibe jojo has not being too ridiculous with real actors.

How? JoJo is too flamboyant and has too much [INTERNAL EXPOSITION DIALOGUE] to work.

Peele would play smokey, and turn him into the "I know everything you dumb crackers" type character who defeats Wham in a comdeic manner after the stupid white Ceaser gets btfod

jotaro would be half jap half anglo, but besides that it would be italian/british people featured

unabashed camp will be the next phase after muh "realistic" tacticool bullshit

I would only wanna see part 1 and maybe part 2.

oh and kakyoin is full jap too i think. Rest is white. Would be too hard to translate e.g. a flamboyant polnareff into live action tbhfammo

Cast part 7

oh yeah, everything pre-stands and just with Hamon would be pretty neat. Fighting vampire zombies in an european setting, similar to other vampire movies might be neat

It suffers the same issue as Warcraft in that it has an absolutely droll first part that you nonetheless have to establish in order for the next part to make sense.
Part 2 would be godlike though if you could manage to make it to it.
Stands would always be lame in live action unless you took huge artistic liberties