RWBY/RT General #930: HOT MAMA Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous Thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-billion-dollars-butt

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/chaos-cannot-be-denied-rwby-40k.407477/
youtube.com/watch?v=s450X1k2AB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You will never see Ruby have a baby.

Rubes

Shut up, user.
You have reminded me I need to do that fic/ greentext at some point, though

Which greentext are you talking about?

Thank god for that.

I want to titfuck huge-titted Neo

Nothing major. Just how Rubes has a boywho gets killed while he's still quite young and Ruby watches him die in front of her eyes.

It's just a matter of actually motivating myself to do it that's the problem.

>Yeah there's a bunch of guys who write fanfics about 'Jaune' who is actually them. But there are magnitudes kind of sad stories where girls live out their fantasies of getting the guy and being pretty.

>Like Jesus Christ Hinata, Orohime, and fucking Faith from Buffy.

... Isn't most Faith fanfiction about her hooking up with Buffy? Because she totally wanted her in the show super hard?

Who has the edgier katana? Raven or Adam?

Adam doesn't have a katana

Everybody wanted Buffy.
Even that one vampire without a soul that she does the space shag with to end the line of Slayers.
Everybody wanted Buffy.

Spike was top though.

Raven.
Shit folds and is basically Hakumen's but with rainbow Dust.
Given that she's supposedly based on Shadowy from the Mabonigion it makes sense.

Hakumens?

user be seeing things
They aren't really similar

I mostly meant that it's about as long as that but yeah I can see that I was largely mistaken.

This dude from BlazBlue

Who? I thought she was one of Odin's Ravens.

oh that hakumen. Yeah they're somewhat similar then.

Yeah. But did the girls watching the show and writing fanfiction want Buffy?

What a cool helmet, how the fuck does he raw and sheath his sword though?

It phases through

Slit in the sheath so he only needs to pull it half-way then side-ways.

>HOT MAMA EDITION
There will never be a RWBY pic hotter than this.

>Who? I thought she was one of Odin's Ravens.
I'll be fucked if I can at all spell the name but do you know Cu Chulann's teacher?
Her, Shadowy is a translation of her name.
The sword she has is also from the Mabinogion and is considered the proto-Excalibur by a great many people.

Scat Hatch?
But Raven doesn't use spears made of bone

No, but then Mulan didn't use dagger pistols.
I'm also entirely sure that the Tin-man used an axe and not a baller as fuck pistol.

Creative liberties and all that shit.
Besides, the Cheaderbolg was also a weapon forged by Shadowy.

Scathach? I know of her, yeah. I thought her thing was spears and magic though.

Don't forget about her time chilling on the island with her other weapons

>Ruby

By the time she became whatever she became she was almost a second Lugh, a master of all weapons and magic.

Also, that Fate/ design is baller.
Would accept the friendship of her upper thigh.

Mate we aren't in the trash anymore

You may not have thought this through user

>wanting such used goods

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE !!

For Chaos and Pyrrha!
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/chaos-cannot-be-denied-rwby-40k.407477/

>Not wanting a MILF.
>Not wanting THE MILF.
>Not wanting a MILF so badass she became some kind of God.
>Not wanting a MILF teacher, that WILL teach you EVERYTHING.

I don't have enough sweaty images to display the degree of want I have right now user.

>By the time she became whatever she became she was almost a second Lugh, a master of all weapons and magic.

Ohhhhhhh. Got it. Raven is OP then.

>Also, that Fate/ design is baller.
>Would accept the friendship of her upper thigh.

She's one of the better ones, yeah.

Yeah I could see Ruby being a Khornite. So would Yang probably.

>we will never see Chaos sister duo fanart
Feels bad man

/fgog/ get out
It's bad enough I have to deal with you cucks there

>Ruby on the Skull Throne.
Well shit I guess I'm now part of Krone's cult.
Time for blood.

Given I'm off to bed, this seems appropriate. Night fags abd Happy Halloween to those of you celebrating it

Yang always goes with Khorne in Warhammer 40k/Rwby crossovers.
KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!

Just a reminder that ifnLancaster ever happens, People are going to sat Ruby was brainwashed/mindraped by Pyrrha's ghost into liking Jaune

Can we talk about this embargo being completely fucking retarded?

The other kingdoms aren't just sitting around in peace. They have to CONSTANTLY deal with the Grimm attacks, and Vale was just fucked so hard they lost Beacon.

Then Atlas cuts off their supply of dust. Whatever you think, at the end of the day that means the kingdoms have to expend lives they otherwise wouldn't because there wasn't enough dust to man the defences/it needed to be conserved.

Hot damn Ironwood, the Irondong is strong but your a fucking idiot when it comes to diplomacy

I too have felt a powerful, sweaty need for MILFs, user

>"Oh boo hoo My Could've-been Girlfriend Died."
>"Along with how many other people that night Jaune?!"
>"Yeah, you lost someone, your Team lost someone and So Did I!"
>"At least she noticed you! You had a damn good chance with her! Bet you even kissed her!"
>"I only got to see her at a distance until the day I got to see her die!"

Anyone think I should tick off 'town falls'? I mean, one did but I specified Grimm, and it was bandits in the end.

I don't have many 40K images.
Have the one I do as it is only semi-related.

WAR TO STIR THE BLOOD

God I should commission some 40k RWBY stuff.

Nuts and Dolts is the purest of all ships

youtube.com/watch?v=s450X1k2AB8

The entire world thinks Atlas caused the fall of Beacon and there is no feasible way of communicating to tell them otherwise. It is a very reasonable fear that some angry kingdoms might want to start war either over that or just using it as an excuse. It makes sense to cut off their supply of dust in that case. It both weakens them to reduce present danger and reminds them who runs the dust show to reduce future danger.
>Yeah but what about the other kingdoms?
What about them? Ironwood's duty is to his own country, not another. Theres nothing wrong with him wanting to keep his people safe before anyone else's.

Tick it off. Deadbro confirmed that Bandits started it, but the panic brought along Grimm who finished the job.

>there is no feasible way of communicating to tell them otherwise
If they're capable of trade, let alone an embargo thereof, they must surely have communication set up. Likely not as convenient as the CCT, but something all the same

Ironwood is a general, he did what a general would in that situation.
Fuck off potential attackers with the resources they'd been giving them till that point.

It'll either accelerate the process of declaring war or it'll remind the other Kingdoms that they kinda need the Dust that the Schnee's are selling.
But then he's a general.
From a military standpoint he's doing the right thing, as he did in Vale. That show of force would have deterred normal attackers, especially with the fire power Atlas brings to the table.

He's a military man, not an ambassador.
He's great when it comes to fighting but until that point he's kinda twitchy.

Then why is it Pyrra's voice in Ruby's dreams and nightmares instead of Penny's?

Because Ruby didn't see Penny die with her Silver Eyes. Or something.

>You raelly could do better.
Hearty keks.

Because Pyrrha was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.
That whole day put Ruby through the ringer till she just couldn't stand any more.

So you have three paranoid kingdoms on the brink of war. But there's a catch- uncertainty. All of the kingdoms don't know Atlas's true intentions, and none of there other kingdoms intentions either.

Then Atlas cuts off the dust supply. Now it's fairly clear that they have an agenda- and that they are preparing for armed conflict. Why else would they stop the dust flow? First they strike at Vale, then they cut off the most important means of a Kingdoms self defence.

The actual stupid thing Irondong has done is cut off the dust supply to EVERYONE. That means that Vale, Mistral and Vaccuo are now on relatively equal footing, and have a shared interest. So now the balance of power will probably mean they will form an alliance against Atlas, who poses a clear danger to all of them.

Instead of, say, cutting of dust to one or two of the cities whilst keeping the supplies flowing to one, or keeping the dust flowing as a sign of good faith, Irondong did the absolute worst decision possible, and pissed everyone off for now discernible gain.

This I buy. Guy has short term 'power projection' right, but surely he must realize that he's going to weak Atlas's position by strengthening the other kingdoms internal Dust markets (Schnee company previously had a near global monopoly), and by essentially giving the other kingdoms the very obvious advantage it that they can just form a blocking coalition of 3 kingdoms vs 1 and just wreck Atlas.

Why does this man have two seats on the council again? Jacque is actually correct here. The dust NEEDS to flow

RWBY Chibi did a parody of this

Right O

Will it really happen?

Will you post this in every thread?

Here's some Chaos Pyrrha.

On a more serious note, I think Jaune beats himself up over it this much because Jaune was right there and could have stopped it if he had chosen, spoke or acted differently. On top of Pyrrha being the one who believed in him of course. He wasn't late in reaching her or was too far away to help, he was actually with her just before she left to go die. He just didn't know what was going on or what to say and was too weak to help even if he was there.

>Why does this man have two seats on the council again?
Dual position as both the head of the military and the headmaster of the Atlas combat school.
Two positions of importance, two seats on the council.

Papa Schnee is correct but Ironwood is not a diplomat by any streach.
Nor is he a banker or economist, he's aware that it would case some strife for the kingdom but no much more than that.
He likely figures that Atlas' own stock of Dust would be enough to fight should it come to a war.

As I said, as a general Ironwood is decent and made descisions that would otherwise have been correct were the situation more military in nature.
But because it's not and requires more subtlety as well as a more diplomatic touch Ironwood is out of his element.

He's impatient or insanely cautious, but not all wrong. He's a few steps ahead of the situation when he sould be playing it by ear.

That's pretty good

I wonder what Chaos legion she would be in. I mean obviously default to Thousand sons, but I could see her being maybe a yandere Emperor's children with an eternal thing for Jaune

The fanfic this was made for featured Eliphas the Inheritor landing on Remnant after being defeated on Kronus.

I'mactually happy we haven't really seen Jaine brooding or getting too angsty on Pyrrha's death. From what I've seen, while he may feel some regret and pain from it (who wouldn't?), he seema to ve pretty over it already.

>the basilica of torments is actually being stuck in Vol1-2 of Ruby

KEK

Mods kill this man.

It takes place after Volume 2 and goes into Volume 3 actually.

Ruby is like a sack of potatoes

Even towns just miles away from each other don't want to venture out and talk. I doubt kingdoms will be doing much of that. Besides, we don't even know if there's still active trading. We know of a dust embargo and nothing more. For all we know, trade is completely dead and Papa Schnee is just upset over dust because that's the only thing that effects him.

I'm glad you're not a politician. You'd kill us all quicker than Hillary.

I'm digging the armor. Everything else is nice, but the armor really stands out to me.

War doesn't kill us user, it kills soldiers.

>couldn't confess when she was alive
>intentionally pushed the guy he likes towards another girl
>cockblocked herself when the mood was good
>couldn't confess through a recording
>unintentionally causing another girl to get closer to the guy she likes even in death

This is some next level fuck-up.

And when all your soldiers are dead, who do you think is going to keep the other soldiers from walking into your kingdom and doing what they want?

It's all about that Hegemon my friend

But he's right. Atlas is on notice and now Ironwood is giving reason to the fears of the other three kingdoms.

The four kingdoms are allies. This isn't the Cold War user, but the last remnants of humanity trying to survive. Ironwood should be dedicating resources to reestablishing communications to explain what happened and reaffirming the goodwill between them.

Ironwood has been presented to the audience as someone firmly on humanity's side if a bit misguided at times. He isn't looking for a war, but he's acting like he does towards the rest of the world. Atlas can't win a 3v1. It couldn't even prevent a random gangster and his mute sidekick from destroying three capital ships.

That's what the bombs are for.

yeah it only kills soldiers

ruby will never step on my skull

why live...

I'm pretty sure in that instance you should be saying "why die?"
Just a thought.

...you know your right

but i could still be alive for the skull stepping just covered in alive face nice eyes and other facial features

>but i could still be alive for the skull stepping just covered in alive face nice eyes and other facial features
Unless you're some kind of supreme masochist I imagine you would be saying "let me die" or "kill me now" or some such.

Especially if she has spiked shoes.

Deep dark fantasy

Nah it's fine it's not like she's wearing golf shoes I'm sure her wearing her normal boots wouldn't hurt that bad

>AHHHHHHHHHHH
SWEET CHRIST user!

Yang would be a lot cooler if she was some kind of mutated berserker

Why didn't you tick off Pyrrha flashback? Video is essentially it, right?

Not a flashback as of yet, don't want to jump the gun.

>That pic
You're not helping with my urge to write isekai taking over Jaune's body and fucking Pyrrha into oblivion all while making everything right.
I just don't think everyone deserves any of this suffering, this is bullshit.

>is video footage of something we've never seen before that exists in the present and is a tangible thing that all characters can interact with a flashback?

Are we ever going to have this updated?
Is there any need to?

I was just thinking, has ozpin's full name been said? What's his first name

Just Ozpin as far as we know.

Ozpin Chickienlegs

You have some weird fetishes user.
You're alright.