Suicide squad was better than the majority of mcu movies

Suicide squad was better than the majority of mcu movies

MCU is pure kino, DC is shit

that's like saying piss is better than shit

I literally cannot think of a MCU film worse than Suicide Squad. That's because there are no inherently 'bad' Marvel flicks, just lots of mediocrity. Suicide Squad is outright awful

>not having a scat fetish

No it wasn't. That they made something worse than those cookie cutter productions is something of an acheivement, don't take that away from them.

God I fucking hate that pop art style

Age of Ultron and Thor 2, the real stinkers in the line are worse for sure. Maybe a couple others too, but certainly not over 50%.

Suicide squad was bad ass , civil war was so boring i fell asleep in the theater

Id say suicide squad was better than thor 1 thor 2 iron man 2 iron man 3 dr.strange ant man civil war the hulk movies age of ultron and personally civil war but i understand if you dont agree

I like it

Nah suicide squad was very enjoyable captain boomerang was cool and i really like how joker was a ganster, so gangster even the niggers feared and respected him

Marvel only has one good character and thats the punisher

>the respect of niggers
>value
What a great character.

I agree with you OP.

SS is a solid flick.

antman is kino and better than suicide squad

Celery man was gay as hell especially michael penas character i hated him and ti and that rat faced dude

Just because you are scared of black people doesn't mean the joker hase to be

still objectively better than ss

Except it wasnt nobody even remembers ant man
Suicide squad was fucking tight
>were the bad guys remember

kino

>Suicide Squad fans are underage
Shocker

Marvel pajeets don't have an oscar

And Indian

>having an Oscar in a category near meaningless to the actual quality of your movie somehow makes it a better film

cry more, marvlels

and insecure
AND pseudointellectual

daily reminder Marvel still has zero awards under its belt

reminder that WW, a carbon copy of captain america except with a chick, had better critical and financial success than "capekino."

>mama just shit post again tried to derail a thread because im an oscarlet, mama wonder woman sucked but now its gone and passed civil war anyway, mama ooowoooo i don't wanna lie if thor 3 flops i think i might end it all end it all end it all as if the shilling didn't matter

>carbon copy
>but it's good
makes me think

>WW
>good

... mang you can't spend severla years saying critics are retards who can't recognize capekino, only to turn around and call them kinoseurs once they start praising a worse version of captain america first avenger.

Wondered
O
N
D
E
R
E
D

>worse yet did better than civil
Is it autism that ails you?

>domestic

I like both Marvel and DC, and while I did enjoy Suicide Squad, I wouldn't say it's better than the majority of movies on either side. It's certainly better than Superman's movies and Iron Man's movies though. That includes Batman V Superman, Man of Steel and Spiderman Homecoming. It was better than Wonder Woman too.

Is this what autism looks like?

its in line with "makeup is a real oscar!"

>I see a little silhouette of a mouse mcuck! Mcuck! Can you do the fandago

underrated comment

Is this what an oscarlet mcuck looks like, i think so

Its the only marvel comic I'll still read i drop everything else

What the fuck he's not even touching the ground.
Im a dc and dceu fan but still delete this its just tragic

Daily reminder that Suicide Squad would have been pretty good had they not done a complete 180 in tone months before the movie was finished in order to try to get the GotG crowd.

Literally the same thing is happening right now with Justice League. I have no faith in it. WB cares more about the shekels than integrity and trying to be different.

Suicide Squad would be a good movie if the plot didn't revolve around the team fighting a bunch of google-eye monsters. It felt like a Power Ranger movie, when it was supposed to be a straight gangter movie.

Not gonna lie, if I had to choose, I'd rather be pissed on than shit on. MCU still loses.

Suicide squad 2 is gonna be kino i guarantee it

that's what i mean, being pissed on is better but you'd rather have neither

The first half of Iron Man is better than Suicide Squad. (if you pretend Iron Man ends as soon as he launches the first suit then it's the only good MCU movie)

There's no way the SS can beat the Enchantress if she puts the slightest thought into using her powers, so instead she acts like a MCU character.

>indians

>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately
>bad acting
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>fighting scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to other capeshit movies not having those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of cinema forever whereas "suicide squad" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>extended pitch black scenes because of a lack of a competent cinematographer
>audio issues with microphone static left unaddressed because of poor sound design
>extremely poor editing with magically disappearing extras and production staff accidentally walking into frame
>somehow the best thing in all of capeshit history

>and the oscar goes to........suicide squad!
Stay mad oscarlet

Suicide squad was horrendous and had to be 'saved' by a trailer company.