What are some movies about a group of people getting exactly what they asked for?

What are some movies about a group of people getting exactly what they asked for?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

>tfw every single person in that shitty Tuck Frump video is getting their just desserts

I'm not even a Trump supporter but is right

>Be disrespectful shitskin brat
>Be surprised when civilization wants nothing to do with you

Top kek, go be a future rapist back in your own shithole.

is this true?

the way people were behaving in that video scared me

Thank god my family are all us citizens my dad used to work in the fields back in the 90s they had this thing where they gave the worker the chance to get legalized as us citizens For working. Thanks to the ufw and ronald Reagan my mom worked as a translator for non english speaking students at a jr high school and she paid i think like 2000 to get her citizenship i honestly dont feel bad for the people getting deported most of the time they dont even try to get their citizenship

It scared a lot of people and that's why Trump won, they sided with the least crazy

Yeah, Trump's ending DACA so every little shitskin brat who was gloating about being able to live in the U.S. without permission is getting sent back where they belong.

How is Sup Forums going to react when all the illegal immigrants are deported and there are still hundreds of thousands of legal brown people in the USA?

Who cares? Like a quarter of them will be in prison. The reason are probably decent people who pay their taxes and speak fluent English so it's whatever.

The rest are probably*

HEY HEY HO HO MEXICANS HAVE GOT TO GO

AMERICAN LIVES MATTER

WHOS STREETS? AMERICAN STREETS

lmao fucking spics BTFO

Obama's legacy BTFO

This, Americanized brown people are ok and wife material.

>The rest are probably decent people who pay their taxes and speak fluent English so it's whatever.

No, fuck them. Their ancestors didn't build this country like white people did so they don't deserve to live in it. I hope Trump deports their kids too so they can go shit up their own country instead of ruining ours.

He can't keep getting away with it!

>Wanting to prevent crime is now racist.

>Thanks to the ufw and ronald Reagan my mom worked as a translator for non english speaking students at a jr high school
Your mom needs to be shot and so does the entire California school board. Why not just teach them English? Oh right, because fuck white people.

Well, it depends. Many of them just happened to live on land that was acquired by the U.S. If we decided to annex North Korea, you can't really blame the Koreans for being the population there. As for ones who come from other countries, as long as they're providing great work in STEM fields, then it's all good. We want to take all the smart people of the world and leave the refuse in their own country. That's how you maintain your empire status.

shill

I bet you thought this post was clever.

>Father is Swedish, grandparents from czech

Can I be here?

>annexed
You're talking hundreds of years ago. Plenty of time to fill out paperwork.

Can you fill out paperwork? Can you take care of yourself?

I thought we were talking about the ones here legally.

eyyy SA
tu ready to die homes? gringo en la wrong neighborhood SA

>Well, it depends. Many of them just happened to live on land that was acquired by the U.S.
And that means we suddenly have to let them live on our land? Fuck that. If we take land from them, it's ours to do whatever the fuck we want with it. They can either GTFO or hang.

>As for ones who come from other countries, as long as they're providing great work in STEM fields, then it's all good. We want to take all the smart people of the world and leave the refuse in their own country. That's how you maintain your empire status.
No, that's how you ruin your country's economy by encouraging shitskins to come and take all the low-paying jobs from honest, hard-working, white American citizens. Maybe they should stay in their country instead of shitting up ours?

yes because it's actually about looking the same as him.

I can see you're trying to false flag but are so ignorant that you think STEM is representative of low-paying work.

You still need to go back

>I can see you're trying to false flag
Why, because I'm tired of all these dirty fucking mexicans taking over my country? America was best when it was primarily a white country, and look at it now. They all have to go back, no exceptions.

There is literally, unironically nothing wrong with whites wanting to maintain their majority status in their own countries.

Are white people really offended by little kids saying "el fuck trumpo"?

It's not the Mexicans who are coming over here to work in STEM, it's the Asians. Obviously, if someone wants to come over here to work as a janitor or fruit-picker, they can fuck off but if some 185 IQ Jap wants to come over here and work in astrophysics, then let him come.

then you should say that instead of pussyfooting around with some muh jerbs rhetoric

Too bad whites don't want to work on shitty underpaid jobs.

>Obviously, if someone wants to come over here to work as a janitor or fruit-picker, they can fuck off
I'm glad we agree.

>but if some 185 IQ Jap wants to come over here and work in astrophysics, then let him come.
>le asians are smart meme xD

Asians actually cheat on their tests a lot more than whites do, not to mention they lack empathy and 90% of them are legit psychopaths.

I literally said we should accept people who are going to work in STEM.

Children should not be taught to be vulgar and disrespectful to others

>but if some 185 IQ Jap wants to come over here and work in astrophysics, then let him come.
if you let all the east asians in who are smarter than their white counterparts, all white collar whites would become unemployed. that's a statistical fact and one I'm sure Trump is aware of.

>Many of them just happened to live on land that was acquired by the U.S.
They come from Northern Mexico, you ignorant shit. Native Americans are not one gigantic group.

nah i think it's funny they got the loudest stupidest feral mexican child to be their poster boy for why they should get to stay

its in the name of comedy, so its okay.

That's fine, we have plenty of unemployed African-Americans who will. No need to unnecessarily force them to compete with foreigners for even shittier wages. You don't want our African-American citizens who have families here going back like 300 years to turn to drug dealing, do you?

>Asians actually cheat on their tests a lot more than whites do, not to mention they lack empathy and 90% of them are legit psychopaths.

That's racist, user.

Have they ever thought that Trump doesn't care they're brown, but they do come here illegally, and bring their third world crime with them? Would they be saying the same if Canadians were like Mexico and coming to the US illegally? Probably not

[citation needed]

They're not all geniuses, if they were, they'd be the world leaders.

niggers need to go back to Africa

>That's racist, user.

It's the truth. Look it up.

>Asians actually cheat on their tests a lot more than whites do, not to mention they lack empathy and 90% of them are legit psychopaths.
t. libtard larping as a white racist.

This is Sup Forums, retard. You really want us to believe anti-Asians racists are coming to a site dedicated to Japanese culture? Fuck off.

Why should they? Why should anyone? It's stupid to break your back for poverty-tier wages when you could work the market to raise the wages.

But, I don't expect that level of thinking from illegals.

>Use to see all lawn workers Mexicans
>Trump wins
>See less and less, even start seeing black crews of lawn workers.

Good on the blacks for sweeping in that market

libtards are triggered by asians. they especially get triggered when they see us with asian qts haha. they'd rather see us with negresses.

t.libshit who thinks it's okay to be racist against white people who built this country, but not against shitskins who are literally flooding into white countries by the thousands and tanking their economies

Asians cheat on their IQ tests, too?

Did you read anywhere in that user's post you just replied to that specified what group was already on the land? Learn to read dumbass

They wouldn't be underpaid if all the shitskins left.

nobody gives a fuck

>celebrating children being deported
so this is the power of edgelordism

>break the law by illegally entering a country
>act surprised when the police arrest and deport you

If America is so racist and evil, then Mexicans are better off in Mexico. They should thank President Trump for rescuing illegal aliens from oppression and sending them home.

I grew up in the US fucktard I BEEN here. Have a motherfucking black girlfriend how much more US do I need to be

You can decide for yourself which group I'm talking about.

There was literally fucking no one living in the Southwest at the time of the Mexican-American war, and Mexico only controlled that territory for like three decades. America's had it for almost two centuries now, during which time it was developed into a prosperous region worth living in. That's why people want to move into it. Nobody would be rushing to get into Los Angeles if it had stayed as a part of Mexico since the 19th century.

>2016 was 13 years ago

How many burgers per hour do you consume?

>Asians actually cheat on their tests a lot more than whites do, not to mention they lack empathy and 90% of them are legit psychopaths

can attest to this

>muh children
Orcs are orcs regardless of age.

>Implying they'd even want those shitty jobs even at a higher pay.

Do you have an SSN tied to your actual name?

none I grew up in a household that actually VALUES eating healthy

Holy shit lol
You really are a retarded stormfag that doesn't know dream from reality
You have no idea what sociological and logistics elements play into conquering a land. Your simple mind can only comprehend the simple thought that people should get out when you take their land. It's a much more complicated issue than that, some people don't care about immigrants, some benefit from immigrants, it's totally unrealistic to just force them out like one big hand wiping crumbs off a table.
God bless you innocent child

>eating healthy

0% American

forget deported I would be celebrating if he had gotten his ass kicked for that video.

should anybody be taught to be vulgar and disrespectful to others?

>like white people did
black slaves did too lol

t.butthurt illegal shitskin who's upset that he seriously has to go back this time

Day of the rope soon, Pablo. :)

>mexicans
>eating healthy

YES MOTHERFUCKER 530-97-8198

Nice shitposting mate, I hope you're having fun distracting yourself

What about your credit card numbers? Include CVV

Stay mad, Paco. We're taking our country back. Maybe you should have been more appreciative that we allowed you to live here for so long, but now it's too late. You have to go back.

all the mexicans here post from walled compounds in monterrey

that has nothing to do with being american why?

all Im hearing is that whenever you start killing/exploiting a people you should finish the job or they decedents will be a big pain to your children

>white person bombs white people
>whites r evil

>muslim bombs muslims
>#notallmuslims

this is your brain on liberalism

hi New Mexico

I don't care that there are Mexicans in this country, but I kind of want every smug dickhead in that video to get kicked out.

>mfw a neofaggot had this as his avatar and started crying

How old are you (guys) again? Maybe you shouldn't be allowed here going by the amount of edge you are posting

Post the video you faggets