Just watched this movie and I was very unpleasant. The concept was great and the actors were good...

Just watched this movie and I was very unpleasant. The concept was great and the actors were good, tho some miscasting took place.

But it was so hard to watch. This thing has no flow at all. It jumps forwards, backwards, sideways constantly. Its like watching a movie through ADD spectacles. Why was the storyboard so bad in this? They had 2 and a half hours to tell it.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I was very unpleasant.
Yes you are. Bye.

>brews popcorn for inevitable shitshow

You need to watch the remastered version

HOW YOU DARE INSULT SNYDER??
WE FROM Sup Forums...I MEAN, Sup Forums WILL CUT YOU APART!

Learn some proper English, you fucking Spic/NigNog/Jew.

I love how hypocrites on Sup Forums complain about Batman starting the JL to honor Superman sacrifice because "omg they are making Batman too important!" and then say never about turning Batman into a villain and Wonder Woman into a bitter cynical cunt that need Superman to become a hero

>say never about turning Batman into a villain and Wonder Woman into a bitter cynical cunt that need Superman to become a hero
You sure about that? Cause to my knowledge that gets complained about a fucking lot.

The most pretentious capeshit film I have ever watched.

Because the dramatic structure of 'Batman v Superman' is that of a greek revenge tragedy. It's a structure that is dramaturgically quite different from a normal three act hollywood film.

Chris Terrio said in an interview for WSJ that he "...wanted to really dig into everything from ideas about American power to the structure of revenge tragedies to the huge canon of DC Comics to Amazon mythology."

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

And there is a good analysis of the film as a revenge tragedy here:

pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy

>Snyder shills have to resort to petty insults

then they should read and study classic tragedies cause it had nothing like the structure of those stories

It's a Snyder movie, so it's only natural to be shit.

I mean, WB doesn't give two shits, and their nepotism game is strong, so don't expect anything to change soon.

I was worried about this movie the moment they pushed Nolan out, the must still have nightmares about MoS

>Because the dramatic structure of 'Batman v Superman' is that of a greek revenge tragedy.
Well, it's supposed to have the dramatic structure of a Greek tragedy at least. It falls a few miles short of that goal.

Has anyone ever tried to count how many different stories are going on at the same time in this movie?

Bruce present
Bruce alternate reality dreams
Bruce past
Clark present
Clark past
Lowis
Lex
Cryponite
Wonderwoman

>Bruce past
>Clark past

Flashbacks aren't a different story

>Wonderwoman

Neither are cameos

>Lex
>Cryptonite
>Lois

same story

>Clark present
>Bruce present
>Bruce future

same story

So two? Given they both end up at the same conclusion by the end of the movie though its easy for anyone who can sit through a movie to see that it's really just the one story from multiple angles that initially appear unrelated.

i have never watched the film but trying to make a coherent narrative from all the bickering is more entertaining then spending two hours watching it

>cameos
>Involved in the final battle
>At least 3 scenes

What was her story then?

>he didn't get to see BatJesus ascend to heaven
>he didn't get to see BatZoidberg
The movie is funnier than anything Sup Forums or Sup Forums said about it.

>Bat jesus
That was so cringy

>Batzoidberg
Not nearly as awesome as it should have been. I was expecting Iron(bat)man and got more less normal batman only in an iron suit. What the fuck was the suits purpose?

Holy shit, this. If you want an actual cape work with Greek story structures, and a good guide on how to make one, read any of Rucka's longer Wonder Woman stories.

Sup Forums posters would never read an actual comic, those are for kids