citadel.prophpbb.com/topic13635.html?sid=42edca93363beefcebd310914781601a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Kind
Dumbass.

>Kind

>Northern education

True Wardens of the North

You fucking retard.

Delete this shit right now and start over. You fucked it up you piece of garbage. Die.

the queef of the south edition

Why didn't Ned just have Robert legitamize Jon? What the fuck would Catelyn even do? It's not like womens rights or divorcing such an important man was even a thing back then

dany

t. Mean in the North

agghhh...

>the plane scene was built on a lie
>bane didn't kidnap Dr. Pavel or rape him
>he loved him
>and he loved Bane
>and Littlefinger his real name
>his name is CIA, you have to protect him, promise me

THIS IS NOW /JONERYS/ GENERAL

BOW YOU SHITS

youtu.be/J18BUtJbzuc
The true Kind in the North

>"One does not simply walk into Mordor"

What did Ned mean by this?

That would make Jon his heir, he probably didn't want that

It means they should have used the eagles, much in the same way they should also just use Bran to fight all their battles. They have magic right there and simply ignore it.

it was nothing personnel

Maybe because Ned knew about Jon's real heritage and didn't want him to be legitimized as a Stark

>ayyy lmao bobby, guess who survived???

if ned wanted to protect jon the best way was to legitimize him as stark

if jon would eventually found out about his heritage the stark name wouldnt mean anything bcs
>dragons

>northerners in charge of spelling

Go pray to your trees faggot

Well, to his son. The Rhllor follower one. Most of them survived since Blackwater battle never happened.

I felt sorry for Jorah and gave him a happy ending. He's Lord of Sweetport Isle which he can LARP it as being Bear Island. Gave him a qt Tyrell wife too.

He probably has no fingers on one of his hands because of the whole slavery thing though

Where the hell is ghost?

>yfw Meryn fucking Trant survived it all

There was no need to legitimize him. Jon isn't a bastard and Ned knew that

Just marathoned up to the scene where the guy finds dismembered bodies in the snow.
When does this show pick up?

Why is season 7 being shit on so hard? It has its flaws, sure, but it's by no means the worst the show has ever been (seasons 2 and 5)

it's almost like half the critics just want to be hipsters and hate on the most popular show in the world, while others just now realized they're watching an epic fantasy and feel like they were tricked into watching gay nerd shit so they complain about dragon battles.

that sword doesnt look sharp at all

He got cucked by the budget

No, if he were legitimized he'd be a Stark, end of story. Plus the real reason Ned didn't want to legitimize him, all Cat aside, was that it would potentially cause a disruption in the line of succession since there was some ambiguity about whether or not Jon or Robb came first. Even if there weren't ambiguity, it would still disrupt the line of succession because Robb might be displaced, but Bran and Rickon (and to a lesser degree, Sansa and Arya) absolutely would be displaced.

Also the best way to keep Jon safe is to keep him out of everyone's sight. Everyone knew about him due to Ned's fame and prestige, but everyone was willing to just ignore him if he was a bastard. Trying to legitimize him would just bring attention to him, especially since there was no benefit to legitimizing him since Ned already had plenty of heirs. Roose only had Ramsay legitimized because there were no Bolton heirs. That's why Ned chose the safest path of just leaving Jon to the NW, where he would be completely untouchable and also not seen as a threat by anyone in the event that anyone found out the truth (Aemon was safe at the wall even though he was a Targ too).

>his king doesn't skinchange into a mute slave woman so that he can get buttraped by his own brother

pathetic

It's because it went from backstage politics, plotting and scheming into generic good vs bad conflict

If Ned wanted to protect him, the smartest thing to do would've been to keep him away from Targ shit in general. The Night's Watch was perfect. He'd live out his day with his uncle in service to the realm. The other option was Kingsguard, but it'd mean being too close to Robert. Ned in no way wanted a Targaryen restoration even if his autistic son Bran wants otherwise.

Endgame, boys!

Nice how the hell did you get him?
Now I want to play and give happy endings
How did the war go

Yeah, but the entire point of the series from the beginning is that the petty squabbles of Lords doesn't mean shit when the fate of the world is at stake, yeah?

If the series was entirely about politics and the white walkers came out of nowhere near the end, yeah, those complaints might be valid, but the Walkers were ALWAYS built to be the main threat.

How powerful is Patchface?
What's his endgame?

A vessel of the drowned god
He wants everyone to float

reminder jon and young griff are twins
jaime and cersei are bastards
daenerys is a blackfyre
varys and serra are brightflame descendants
long claw is actually blackfyre
ashara is septa lemore
joanna is alive

Of courshe

The White walkers are still a bit shit and generic compared to the politics between the houses which is interesting

Then who was euron

Canonically though... is he at Winterfell or did Jon leave him at Castle Black? Will we see him again in season 8?

nobody knows because the series isn't finished and GRRM hasn't elaborated on which plot is more important

A crow's eye

He is vessel for many gods
All of them being death
He also wants to be a god

He just appeared in my court while I was fighting wildlings alongside Robb. Gave him command of the left flank of the army defending against the wildlings immediately. May have had something to do with Dany going for Volantis rather than Meereen. Like two Dothraki are in my court too.

War was weird, Robb went for King's Landing on day 1, won, didn't give the throne to anyone and even Balon invaded to claim it. King's Landing turned into a ruin after a few months and everyone became independent. I bullied the Tyrells and Stone Dornish but then married Marge to Stannis and cured Mace's son from being a cripple to get them on-side.

Yeah, I was hoping the Night King would have some kind of development as a villain - but at this point, with only six episodes left, that's pretty much an impossibility

I'm not pretending there isn't honest criticism to be made but god damn it frustrates me that people get so fucking autistic about travel times not being made explicitly clear between scene transitions.

phone

>"Lord Tully abandoned Riverrun without a fight, fleeing with all his strength to join the host gathering at Raventree Hall under Lady Agnes Blackwood and her sons. But when Lady Agnes advanced upon the ironborn, her belligerent neighbor Lord Lothar Bracken fell upon her rear with all his strength and put her men to flight. Lady Agnes herself and two of her sons were captured and delivered to King Harwyn, who forced the mother to watch as he strangled her boys with his bare hands. Yet Lady Agnes did not weep if the tales are true. “I have other sons,” she told the King of the Iron Isles. “Raventree shall endure long after you and yours are cast down and destroyed. Your line shall end in blood and fire.”

She will die in childbirth next season. Jon will become King.

>How powerful is Patchface
Very.

If you're going to post all the stupidest theories you should also include:
Varys is a Merman
Bolt-on
Starks are werewolves
Starks=Snarks
Tyrion is a Targ
Plus all the general theories trying to claim that everyone is a secret Targ

Holy shit thats hilarious good on Robb just breaking the seven kingdoms
Best way to secure independence
Does a war with new Valyria seem likely?

Queen of blood and semen

Link to mod download?

Why is the drowned god interested in a autistic lackwit fool? Patchface doesn't even believe in the Drowned god neither is he a Ironborn.

Glad you could make it, Ned

Patchface drowned and was revived, he came back a bit retarded but all of his songs have prophetic visions in them

Melisandre is scared shitless of him and she doesn't scare easily, there's something dark about him, he's more than just a bit creepy

patchface drowned and was brought back to life

>tfw no qt retarded bf to sing me retarded prophetic songs

They'll probably do an episode on finding out just what the hell the NK is, with 30+30 min of qyburn Sam citadel master stuff and suicide squad interrogations, only for Bran to autistically give them the answer in a five minute flashback at the end.

What did he do wrong again?

>Drowned God not taking advantage of retards
Every priest is a fucking retard in an entire race of retards
Drowned God likes idiots

You're a big Lord Stark

Chose to follow his cock instead of his head

>tfw too dumb to play this game

Did he fug shireen?

>Drowned God likes idiots
Explains why the ironborn love him

but is the dornish master plan still in play?

Yeah but why was he brought back to life? Why was the drowned god interested in him? Is Patchface supposed to be the chosen one, even if he isn't a Ironborn or a believer of the sea religion?

Fucking hell, Patchface is creepy, Stannis/Melisandre should burn Patchface alive.

4U

>tatoos
dropped

If Dany goes for dragon conquest or Dorne wants the Stone Dornish back yeah. I'm focusing on centralizing the kingdom for now and building shit up. I'll need a lot of fucking militia and barracks buildings to resist Dany's dragons. Shame there's no way to build Scorpions.

Lannister and Stark rivalry is still on. Tyrion paid his debts and avenged Cersei and Jaime by sending the Mountain against Robb's forces. Not only is Robb dead and Winterfell ran by crippled autistic Bran but Edmure Tully died before he could produce a heir so the Tullys are extinct aside from Cat and Lysa.

Funny thing about Tyrion's heirs. He has two sons, one a sickly dwarf and one a genius who isn't a dwarf. Then two daughters, one ugly and the other attractive. Tyrion named the genius non-dwarf son Tywin.

citadel.prophpbb.com/topic13635.html?sid=42edca93363beefcebd310914781601a

A Very Big Lord, your Grace

>Promise me youll keep him safe.
>Promise me Ned!
>sends him to The Wall

Ned had no fookin honour

Just do what the characters would do. It's the easiest paradox game because there's so little abstraction and the majority of the gameplay is rpg style emergent storytelling.

In the books Stannis loves Shireen too much to do that

Cheers senpai

had a threesome with Davos too

Ellaria is right where she planed to be: the red keeps dungeons

She looks like shit.

what game is this senpai

Yes, but it will likely fail. The show found it easy to drop Dorne which means that what they would have done ultimately wouldn't have influenced much.

It was safe, Ned had no way of knowing the WW were coming. He had no reason to believe some random retard.

that's pretty good art

kek

The face of a man trying his hardest to keep it down

Halo 6

Crusader Kings 2

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

This man is my fucking role model

>tfw my CKII GoT stopped saving after 150 years of glorious Baratheon rule

Targs did this.

That sounds kinda like the outline GRRM originally wanted to go with
Is there a way to beat dragons? I just remember them just zapping morale
I as the tyrells plotted to kill Maegor and invited his dumb brother to live with me and imprisoned him
Maegor dies right as I declare and independence war and with the king in prison win the war
Then he goes reconquest on my ass and basically killed every man in the reach
I dont remember how that war ended because i started cheating

Settlers 6

Not the guy u rplied to. But it wasnt a random retard. He was a highborn

With Salladhor Saan.

Mount and blade II: Bannerlord

>season starts with jaime arriving just in time
>jon snow nods #hashtagteamsnow
>later on in the season cersei dies during childbirth
>poetic justice, burlington bar's clapping can be heard for miles
>khaleesi tells jamie to get his new army
>the mountain stands in his way
>"but how can he win? his arm!"
>jamie ftw
>30 minute burial ceremony with qyburn running the show now
>lol jk jamie executes qyburn
>final battle that lasts two episodes
>brann is about to die
>jaime heroically saves brann
>gets mortally wounded in the process
>"idiot! I'M the one who saves YOU!",
>*jaime hands bronn the keys to his new castle*
>with his last breathe, "a lannister always pays his debts"
>jaime dies a redeemed goodguy
>next episode
>jon snow is once again outnumbered
>the viewer just knows he'll survive
>HE DOESN'T!
>khaleesi arrives on her dragon just as jon snow is gasping for air
>"jon... she was wrong!"
>jon dies
>"the witch, jon, she was wrong.."
>in her fit of rage khaleesi hops on her dragon and kills everyone
>a 2 minute long pan of the battlefield aftermath
>"10 years later"
>khaleesi doing the dishes
>"ayye meho no running in the house"
>boy has curly black hair
>CREDITS
>suddenly bronn on horseback
>he's walking to his new castle
>gang of bandits surround him
>with a smirk on his face, "oh you cunts picked the wrong guy to fuck with today"
>SCENE GOES BLACK

tell me i'm wrong