True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/09/01/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-343

Donald Trump reignites immigration debate w/ a fiery speech in Phoenix, Hillary Clinton criticizes Trump's trip to Mexico (tax dollar subsidized Clinton Foundation & privater server) , YouTube begins a mass censorship & purge on its content creators, hacker known as Gucifer sentenced to 52 months in prison, Russia cyber weapons now available in the Internet Underground (as well as NSA), Ghost takes the majority of the broadcast to discuss Internet Freedom, censorship and the last remain days of the Internet as we know it. Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti!

Get in here fruitbowls.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalk.ic.llnwd.net/stream/blogtalk_mp3live419
socialblade.com/youtube/user/boogie2988
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/exclusive-breitbartgravis-poll-reveals-americans-strongly-oppose-obamas-internet-handover/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

No discussion of the rocket that blew up?

bump

Bump with some content if you want to get this going.
Going to call in today?

Good to finally know who Ghost really is family. Adds credibility to the broadcast, kind of lame he lied about the double dip story though.

He admitted that? When?

You are full of lies and bullshit.

I'm guessing you didn't pay to join the Ghost inner circle? I cannot post the info here someone might tell Ghost and I'll end up getting refunded. I'm sure someone will post up the info coming out of the chat group though.

>$11,250 in unpaid medical expenses

Problem solved

Gotta pay to play you would be surprised at what Ghost tells his friends\family.

You don't have to be a part of the inner circle to know that most of Ghost's persona is an act.

Just a reminder to Fruit the fuck up for whenever you call.

Yesterday he explicitly said not fruit up and turn Thursday into a bath-house Thursday. So we have to give Ghost what he wants and basically Fruit Up.

I see through your ruse. Trying to stir up some gossip and false information in the hopes someone that's truly in the inner circle would go and spread it and cause a ruckus.

You're just mad because you didn't get to join and now that Ghost sold all of his slots you'll never be a part of this exclusive group, never ever ever.

I haven't seen proof of the supposed 50k live listeners yet, but if true it means a lot of folks are out of the circle.

true trailerpark radio

Fuck that fruit bowl hambone

Fuck that hambone fruit bowl

blogtalk.ic.llnwd.net/stream/blogtalk_mp3live419

Alt stream

Get used to it, Ghost has unknowingly created a group of elites within the community. I apologize for my tone but it's hard not to come off sounding condescending to folks outside the circle.

I wish ghost wouldn't say retarded stuff so much

I obviously cannot divulge anything discussed during personal correspondence with Ghost.

I wish you wouldn't molest ten year old boy ass so much.

vulva

There is a plan in the works to stream the inner circle chats. But Ghost said he would refund the entire group if that happened and no one came forward resining their position.

Trump is so brave

Did he make inner circle members sign a NDA?

So far it has remained quite informal, with a few email exchanges. I suppose the threat of being ejcted from the group will keep all but the most vile of trolls inline.

>tfw Nathan Bedford Forest split the threads today
that namefag is borderline more annoying than Teutonic Plague

No. Ghost just finished processing all of the transactions. Next thing he will do is extreme vetting for trolls.

>made 10 minutes after this one
You'd think he'll check the catalog before making a thread.

Brother

He's saying retarded stuff again!

This one is gonna suck, he's spent so much time on this topic already so what's left to say?

will ghost open up any more slots?

THE
INTERNET
IS
MINE

Disuniting this thread...

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

YOU'RE GIVING FODDER TO THESE BUREAUCRATS AND LETTING THEM REGULATE THE INTERNET repeated again and again.

Youtube cucks BTFO

Did Boogy really shit his pants at Comicon? Shart in cart?

cans over some youtube shit?

HAMMMMMMMMMMMBOOOONE

>Ghost doesn't know that this also includes de-monetizing political speech on youtube

those nerds on youtube were not making $100,000 a month

talentless twats btfo

I always thought it was 1 Million views = $10,000

is he gonna whine about youtube the entire show

Ghost is probably a closet fruitbowl

>be a good boy
>not goy

ghost isn't quite fully redpilled yet

Yes, this will keep fucking going.

It's not, his return video on youtube only got 40k views

>that laugh

HJAHHJAHJAHJAHAJAHJAA HNJAH HNJAH!!!

GOOD HOPEFULLY THEY CAN GET RID OFF SHIT LIKE,

"EPIC RAP BATTLES" or "STUPID KIDS OR OLD PEOPLE REACT TO NERD SHIT"

Nobody was going to watch that shit forever.

JEWTUBE KEKOLD STARS BTFO!

WOW Ghost is really enjoying this.

>25 minutes of a drunk idiot rambling about youtube

>i don't mean to be laughing at your expense, but...i think you're a fat idiot

>laughter cans

That's a rare one

happy cans!

That fucking cans

>ghost knocking over cans from laughter

But that's the fun of it

minicans.wav

I have a monetized channel and the stats on this page give a pretty good rundown of how mich is earned.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/boogie2988

Its safe to assume that the numbers lean towards the higher end. Boogie is/was probably earning in the low 40k per month

True LULZ Radio

"I'm a bad gu-HA HA HAAAAAAA!"

this good mood is about to end real quick

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

fuck is wrong with ghost

has he finally lost it?

> Closet Brony's are productive members of society

Kek

Do something you niggerfaggots, this ain't over yet

It's obvious that Ghost watches a lot of these "Youtubers"

He knows all their names

He knows what they all say in their videos

He knows way too much to actually hate them
That whole segment was Ghost self hating himself for being a youtube addict

holy shit

a karaskun call would be hilarious, that hyper autist is probably losing his mind over his precious youtubers

DO IT GHOST

He'll read your area code

>tfw Nathan Bedford Forest is still over there self-bumping his own thread

>tfw your Handouts for Templeton shoutout name made him quit the show awhile back

someone call in as zero cool

HACK THE PLANET

tyt got demonitized because the one dude doesnt believe the Armenian Genocide didnt happen

this

>It's a ghost gets real episode

you mean Cenk

Wait why do we only have 30 days left for the Internet?

We're being censored?

Were getting censored?

[This Comment Has Been Removed]

i can't stand this gay voice

Asshole, haven't you heard. Our glorious Nigger King has decided to hand the internet over to the UN

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/exclusive-breitbartgravis-poll-reveals-americans-strongly-oppose-obamas-internet-handover/

Obama is giving internet sovereignty to the UN

Ghost is OP by the way guys

[This Comment Has Been Removed]

yep, even on boards like /r9k/ that are watered down versions of Sup Forums they're getting banned for "off topic" threads