KILL THE VAMPIRE!

The main characters of the last cartoon you watched now have to kill Dio Brando and his stand, THE WORLD. Can they do it?

Yes.

only cartoon I saw today was the Ben 10 reboot
I em tempted to say no, but there are too many factors here at play

Is the reboot any good?

it is better than Ultimate Alien

it is also LEAGUES above the Powerpuff Girls reboot, and generally lass annoying than Teen Titans GO

it is however nowhere near as good as Omniverse or the original series

if I should describe it in one word, it would be "safe"

it is ALLOT more comedic than any of the previous incarnations, with allot of slapstick, but there are also very tiny hints at a possibly ongoing plot-line (just do not expect it to take precedence over the comedy any time soon)

If there is one think I like about this version more than the predecessors, it is that Ben and Gwen actually act like friends, instead of constantly bitching at each other

Last cartoon I saw was an episode of Regular show in space. If we're counting the whole park crew as main characters, then yeah they'd probably win through some nonsensical hijinx.

>if Araki hadn't been obsessed with naming stands after tarot cards at the time his stand would be Holy Diver

The Justice League

He is fucked

I just call it that, makes more sense; he's got the diver gear and everything!

He'd stand up to most of them, but the Flash is so fast that Dio wouldn't be able to predict when to stop time.

You've also got Superman who's infused with a shit-ton of solar energy, probably not good for a vampire.

only against the Flash tho

Batman might pull something out of his ass to beat him.
Hawkgirl's mace could fuck him up.

Would Superman's eye-beams just be a manifestation of the ripple?

>grojband
Well, gg me

Kryptonians being latent hamon users makes kinda sense.

If Joseph didn't have an asspull that could beat Dio, then I doubt Batman would.

As for Hawkgirl, her mace disrupts magic and other forms of energy. So I suppose it really gets down to what you would classify a Stand as. Maybe she could beat him? Then again, she can't exactly perceive the presence of ZA WARUDO, since she herself isn't a Stand User.

Lets play this game.
GL could stand up up to the World with lantern constructs, the challenge being able to see the World and time stops. Or he can make a sun construct.

Hawks got Nth metal should be able to damage stands.

Flash fast if not speed force fast.

Supes can straight up fight the World, is his heat beams sol powered?

Wondy can also, the lasso could work like hermit purple.

Bats prep time.

And as always Jon jobs.

Except that's all complete bullshit.
Only a stand can harm another stand.

>If Joseph didn't have an asspull that could beat Dio

Joseph got deliberately depowered in part 3 to let Jotaro shine, just as Jotaro would would be depowered later. I have no doubts that young Joseph would have kicked Dio's ass and probably rubbed his victory over Kars in the lesser vampire's face.

Hawk could not damage stands, only stands beat stands.

Hermit Purple didn't even work.

This brings up a good question? Could anyone on the Justice League defeat Kars in his ultimate form?

Super Man. Throws him into space, the sun or the phantom zone

Uhhh, I dont know if Tintin could do it

Flash could do it. In Jorge Joestar, Johnny Joestar accidentaly kills Kars. with Act 4

Yes, accidentally, that's how cancer Jorge Joestar is.

where can you read that retarded lite novel any way

>Jon
his telepathy could be helpful

GAY PRIEST IS HERE NOW

There used to be a site hosting a translation of it but they suddenly vanished before they could complete it. They stopped at a scene where Kars and Funniest Valentine are fighting Pucci while in Sandman's space shuttle.

The main site for the book has all the illustrations on view though.

Can the flash beat Gay Priest?

Gay Priest is strongest!

Maybe Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter if they get the drop on Dio.

Flash is faster than an attosecond. Pucci only has the ability to speed up time.
So in a way, he would only make Flash faster.

Made in Heaven doesn't speed up living things. Made in Heaven at it's peak allowed pucci to see the end and rebirth of the universe, the ability itself is to make pucci faster than any living thing. But it's still hard to think about that attosecond thing.

According to Araki, only God can exceed it in speed. Flash is fast, but he is not God. God, as in the one true God/YHWH/Yahweh.

Also user, how do I get the last speed force emerald from before facing Dr.Gorillaman, at Ape-city Zone?

the sad part it, there is a chance they would win
most likely as part of a parody sketch

alto they could just as well fail as part of the punchline

>Superman The Animated Series

Superman's blood is already lethal to vampires, and his durability is way higher than any Stand's raw physical output. What the hell is Dio gonna even be able to do to him?

does damage from a Stand count as magical damage?

>his durability is way higher than any Stand's raw physical output
Star Platinum can destroy diamonds. Also, TAS superman is weak as hell

No. Stands are psychic energy

dio sucks tho

>like hermit purple

Hermit purple only was useful because Joseph had Harmon control

>Invader Zim

Zim can win either by sheer dumb luck or getting super determined by something really petty or lame that Dio had done to him.

Dib on the other hand tho.

>SVTFOE
RIP Star

Funnily enough, in the japanese dub of SVTFOE, Marco shares the same voice actor as Jonathan

The Justice Legue fro DCAU
Pretty under-powered Superman but it is the whole fucking Justice League with Jon J'ohnz.
Since I'm not a JoJo fan I have no idea, I'll let the you guys argue about it.

>Steven Universe

Steven will be saved by a deus ex machina. Presumably his shield will protect him from the time stop

That is stupid

That's the fucking show, and the shield already protected rose from a song that affected all of earth. At that point it's more the idea of protection than an actual shield.

also it already creates a RIPPLE that disrupts enemy powers

What do I keep telling you?

Black Dynamite ain't fuckin' with them honkys form the Speedwagon Foundation no more!

She can stop time too! Indefinitely at that!

MOTHERFUCKER

well, he IS a vampire

>The Loud House
Well, Lucy might know a thing or two about vampires and maybe even stands

Teen Tians GO
Ha...haha...hahahahahhahahahahaha....
Nah, they're dead.

>That's the fucking show
There is not people with time power in SU.

Counting anything animated?

Hajime no Ippo:
>YOU'RE GETTING DOMINATED OUT THERE KID, BUT I KNOW YOU CAN BEAT HIM. YOU'VE GOTTA HIT HIM HARD, AND GUTS KID, GUTS
>coach is right, but how? his Stand's punches are too fast for me to time! Wait, that's it, i'll use
>the OMEGA TURBO SPEED SUNLIGHT YELLOW PISSBEAM OVERDRIVE ASSPULL DEMPSEY ROLL!

Just counting cartoons? Fuck, I think it was either the latest Pokemon Generations or an episode of the old Star Wars cartoon with General Grievous as the focus. Unless Chansey's healing attacks work the same way healing does in Final Fantasy, either way Dio wins

Is Superman a Hamon master?

No. He IS Hamon.

>Star Wars Rebels
I was tempted to say yes but;
>can't see [The World]
>their best weapons are melee weapons
>none of them are clever and quick-thinking enough to be jojo-protagonist worthy
They're fucked

J'onn is probably the only one who could actually see The World.

Probably not. Superman would get close, but I think kars' super-Hamon would hurt him at least a little. It can liquify human flesh, that's pretty fucking energetic. Human flesh ignites at well over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit, so...yeah that'd do something.
Plus he's got insane strength, just look at this shit

>SOLAR energy would hurt Superman

Like, look out Scoob! It's D-D-Dio!!

>high energy plasma wouldn't hurt superman
Sunlight gives him power, what's essentially super-charged electromagnetic energy does not.
Yellow sunlight more specifically is his power source. If all light and electromagnetic energy fell under that, he'd be literally immune from non-kinetic damage, which he isn't, fucking radiation (upper spectrum electromagnetic energy) hurts him.

>Solar Energy
>doing anything other than powering Superman

Just how much of a fucking normie are you?

no, it's nowhere near as good as ultimate

Squidbillies, Early decides to join Dio for the untold riches and party liquor

>hurr supes just gets power from all forms of energy in the sun
If that was true kryptonians would've been powered under their red star. The yellow/brighter light of our sun was the key to that though. It's common knowledge that the sun's "yellow" light is the key to supermans power, not just "sun energy", which includes everything from infrared to gamma rays, which is the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
So no, you are the normie, you don't know jack shit about stars or one of the main points from supermans backstory

>Sonic Boom

Sonic + Cartoon Physics make it a last minute goofy clutch win.

>implying ultimate was good

enough to know that red sun light drains Superman's powers

Sunlight Red Overdrive anyone?

Damn, this would be WAY too much of a one-sided fight.
It would not even be a proper fight, just a one-sided murder.

I request Vanilla Ice and Pucci as back-up for Dio to have at least a hint of a fighting chance

Is the Toon Force the ultimate Power.?

it is basically the power to make reality your bitch

Nah, Dio even without time stop could punch at the speed of light and break diamonds or some shit. also he can shoot wye beams abs freeze anything with a touch, on top of stopping time.

Araki had to forget half of his powers just to make him not too broken

It would take something broken to win

You don't know how made in heaven works. In his entry it says he's faster than anything, faster than time. He's like reverse flash.

>didn't read all star superman

indeed.
in web warriors comic, the gang has to fight against toon version of doctor doom and his doombots, all of them ducks. they were kicking the team's ass until spiderham wiped them out with a fucking tornado spinning uppercut.
i shit you not, spiderham provoked a meteorological phenomenon with a fucking punch.

is there ANY JoJo character who could beat Uncle Grandpa and his stand, THE TOON WORLD?

What if we bring in 「BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY」turn it into a toon-off?