What is wrong with you stupid fucking NEETs about having so much trouble getting a job?

what is wrong with you stupid fucking NEETs about having so much trouble getting a job?

here is your life, as told by you:

>shit grades in school
>make no friends or connections
>learn no skills
>bitch about not having a job

wtf? this is someone else's fault?

ITT: NEETs scared to refute me

Yes, their parents, or lack thereof.

When women "raise" children as single mothers they turn out shit.

Why do I need to do all that to do some simple mindless activities in a routinely fashion?

Its fucking retarded.

>why should I have to display competency or put effort into anything to be rewarded?
Typical youngster faggot.
Perhaps you will glean inspiration from Mitchell Henderson and actually put some effort into something.

that's bullshit. your life is your own, and no one else's.

more fucking excuses.

Its the middle of the day in the US, what are you doing posting on pol instead of working?

your mom is going to live forever, cooking for you and so on?

sounds good man.

just let them die you dont need to build anyone a career here. neet´s are passive losers dont bother wasting time on them.

i own my company, therefore i get to do what the fuck i want.

my 31 employees are doing the work. i play the golf, sign the checks, and fuck my assistant.

but you know, thanks for playing, wolfgang.

Riiiiiight.
Parents have zeeeeeero impact on the development of their children.

there's a human capable of so much more in every NEET. few things grind my gears more than their specific brand of excuses and pathetic beta cucking. especially the ones who come on here and fucking complain about it.

Did you know that you can post in a thread without bumping it by typing sage into the options field?

did i say zero? it has some.

not enough to doom you to life a failure because daddy didn't come home enough. not enough to make it an excuse for being a worthless piece of shit.

i should know; i didn't see my dad after age 6 or so.

your food and beer and teeth are garbage

fuck off, graham

>my 31 employees are doing the work.
They're you go. You Win. You command wagecucks instead of being one.

Why not go to r9k? I'd wager a lot more people have jobs on Sup Forums than over there.

There's threads every day about work, marriage, etc. You're on the wrong board

I'm sorry your mommy hates you

>collar
>cuffs
>tie

That negro never got to page 15. He's still a slave.

You're pretty spot on except from the bitching part. I don't bitch about it.
What can I say, vidya and anime are so much better than the real world. 24 and I've yet to be bored of them.

>only high grades in school
>degree in apps and game development.

Also have social anxiety(actual anxiety not self diagnosed shit, was talking to a psychologist for like 2 years)

Can't get any job because I can't bring myself to speak up to people and every time it ends up with "You don't look like you are motivated to work here at all sorry better luck next time"

should i just off myself?

But I'm a bartender shitposting from work.