Why type of genetic modifications should be allowed in humans?

Why type of genetic modifications should be allowed in humans?

Should genes for new traits be allowed to get engineered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVyds-mBQt0
youtube.com/watch?v=rnXRTr_eabQ
youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO

MUH GAWD

MUH JIZZUS

We need to engineer a race of smaller humans, Not those dwarf freaks we got. Just a normal human, but scale it down to 25%.

Think of all the fun stuff and jobs we could make them do.

But then no qt elf ears.

No leprechauns, Ireland.

elves are made for ____________

Woah thought I was in /tg/ for a sec.

Considering op's pic, elf girls would be pretty nice.

All of them. See how inventive people can be.

We already have that. They're called asians

allof them and yes. The rewards are worth the failures.

Add an extra chromosome (a good one) so that the white race is genetically segregated for the foreseeable future.

we should be allowed to genetically engineer larger penises. also guaranteed perfect vision would be nice.

This. We need to become better in every aspec

Elves are the most cucked species in the fantasy world, their women are mortal burners by fucking with inferior humans and betraying their immortal and perfect species.

you'll have your standard aesthetic tweaks: skin/eye/hair/ color, hair texture, eye fold type, height; then medical health (which should be mandatory/state payed for), and then enhancers

you could increase muscle and bone density, reduce pain receptors and motor neurons, and thicken the skin to make a rhinoceros of a man
dude could go fist fight gorillas

Cat girls.

The only true answer

Only pragmatic, and objectively beneficial changes such as strength, speed, reflex, and cognitive booting.

Leave your degenerate basement dwelling furcadia fetishes out of scientific advancement.

boosting*

If you actually fap to this, you belong in a gas chamber.

here comes the tryhard.

Respect, Germany

>no spotting the obvious tactical advantage of having cat people in the battlefield
>superior night vision
>superior hearing
>skilled hunters
>good at climbing
>will eat the most disgusting slop you give them

>Says the user coming from the country packed to the brim with furries.
Wish I had that map picture...

Funny you ask that my brother and I had that conversation when we where hot tubbing last night.

1. Soft tissue linng the inside of the skull to provide more protection against head injuries.
2. Longer telomeres
3. Hairs in our sinuses to catch water that we exhale as a waste product to be recaptured as water to extend how long we can last with out water.
4. Bigger Boobies, and Benis (Makes the human more preferable to reproduce with)
5. Nerves and Blood vessels can dilate and contract more in response to extreme weather.

>Typical Sup Forumslack
>Not being the first into the oven under the Third Reich
>Not being last in line for genetic repairs

My boner is laffin lol-juice all in ur hair noob

Make women more fertile and more obedient.

We will have robotic cat girls before we have genetically engineered ones.

And? It's not like you can't use the robotic ones until the genetic engineered ones are available

if we were all born throwing fireballs nobody would talk about gun control

youtube.com/watch?v=bVyds-mBQt0

Fuck that

Cybernetic Augmentations only

Fuck me. My ears have kind of looked like this from birth. Thats great, some new degenerate fad comes along and suddenly people will think that I got a fairy-surgery.

Robotic ones could be within our lifetimes, genetic ones probably not.

> OP wasn't here yesterday to see the thread
dumbass sjw parents are trying to turn their little boys into little girls with hormone replacement therapy.
at the age of 4.

no one is ready for that kind of technology, OP. come on, pull your head out of your ass.

Reminder ever piercing on the face smells like cheese because of a collection of dead skin cells.

We also used to be filled with another kind of degenerate once upon a time.

Spoiler: not anymore.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=rnXRTr_eabQ

ayyyy lmao

Just like the swedes

post pics of your ears

swedes are real life elves
please post pictures

For everyone, the elimination of genetic disorders and in utero gene therapy to prevent shit eyesight, asthma etc.

Super strength, speed, agility etc should be reserved for military super soldier programs.

cat boys > cat girls

prove me incorrect

I automatically default to no genetic modification at all and see it all as immoral but then at the same time I have really fucking terrible eye sight and think if someone could have predicted this while I was a fetus and modified me so I'd grow up with perfect vision my life would be 500x better

you're asking the wrong questions

anything we can do we will do

you should be asking how is it best to regulate these things because they're inevitable

kind of like the war on drugs, the stance is drugs r bad m'kay, but that doesn't change the fact that people are going to keep trying to get and consume drugs.

either some form of government* regulates it or the bodytrans cartels will

I have a different view of the subject. I think transhumanism and genetic modification will actually make people sub-human.

Which isn't really bad, either. Imagine the masses of awful people who closely embrace technology, whose lives revolve around social media and "staying connected." These are the people who will modify themselves with machines and genetic alteration, they will physically connect themselves to information networks with implanted technology.

And what happens to the people who don't? They're free! All the freak assholes will have isolated themselves from reality.

Eventually when VR is indistinguishable from reality you'll ask yourself "what's so great about being free" and join us in the matrix.

The biggest blue pill in the matrix is humanity rejecting a utopian state. Denotes a real lack of vision.

>being a faggot

Honestly? We can and will go full GATTACA in the future.

Things I'd like to see beyond fixing basic stuff like myopia and wiping out genetic illness-

Photosynthetic skin, and better metabolic processes to eliminate the need to eat.
Better homeostasis/thermal regulation, to natively tolerate a much wider range of climates.
Gills or functional equivalent.
And that's just a start for terrestrials.

Whatever you have the money for just don't waste fucking taxes on it

I already have the good version of reality, my man.

You know if you fully understood the greatness of Donald Trumps DNA you know why he is so amazing. This video revesls it all
youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds

no offense but I feel like you lack imagination to be content in the current reality of life on Earth.

If you're really content though I'm happy for you, in my experience few people get there.

The human race disappears within 2 generations to be replaced by human/cat girl hybrids
perfect

Good goy. Let us tamper with your very essence and give us a USB port directly into your brain. You can trust us.

Give me all the augs, just don't put weird brain chips into me.

Yeah because cats are known for their loyalty and trainability.

>Spoiler: not anymore.
Nah, there are still a few krauts left in germany but that will be fixed soon.

For a group of people who claim to hate transsexuals a lot of you sure don't mind transhumanism.

>augmentation comes before genetic engineering in humans is perfected
>for some reason one must have % Neanderthal dna to withstand SUVs
>nigs wiped out as the truly inferior specie
Embrace the cyber brain for through it we will achieve transcendence

I have a friend who has ears kind of like this, not nearly to this degree, but pretty noticeable.

He's also very slender, tall, and extremely intelligent, but a little wimpy.

He is a fucking elf sometimes I swear.

>Should genes for new traits be allowed to get engineered?
Yes.

>Why type of genetic modifications should be allowed in humans?
Start by allowing genetic modifications to fix genetic disorders, such as downs syndrome, aspengers, homosexuality, etc...

Then allow gene modifications on cancer patients in order to fix their cancerous cells.

Then focus on improving our immune system and intelligence.

Lastly, make us all aryan ubermensch with 15ft long dicks.

What is not to love about it?

>tfw no spoony gf

The IQ should be increased. That would get rid of religion and we could live happy for all eternity and explore space.

biological data port for easy matrix integration

They should all be allowed. Cosmetic modifications should be frowned upon.

Flesh is weak. Metal is strong.

You must be a woman with logic that shitty.
>born with penis
>cut off penis, take hormones
>now I'm a woman

>born human
>graft augments
>now I'm an augmented human, not a fucking robot

See the difference?

There's only 2 biological genders, no amount of manipulation is ever going to change that

I can't even imagine what benefit a third gender could bring to the reproductive cycle. Can you?

>Why type of genetic modifications should be allowed in humans?
Any and all as long as the recipient is made aware of the risks
yes

i'm sure Japan is working on both

>being addicted to the vaginal jew

if men are objectively better than women then sex with a man is objectively better than sex with a woman qed

my fucking god I want to give her the purest sex

>you could increase muscle and bone density, reduce pain receptors and motor neurons, and thicken the skin to make a rhinoceros of a man
>dude could go fist fight gorillas
This needs to happen. Think of the offspring these people could produce
>X-Men could become non-fiction in your lifetime

Agreed

Fucking stub ears you are sub-elven mongrels who deserve only death. Fucking race traitors. I bet your mother was raped by orcs or humans and liked it the fucking whore. Conviently you didn't show us you teeth I bet you'd have Orc tusks and a pug nose.

If they're not long they're wrong.

I don't think it's necessary. It's more practical to gain new traits by using other methods, like injecting chemical substances into your body.

1. male gender provides sperm
2. female gender has qt girl penis and ejaculates ovum
3. 3rd gender has the hole/womb sperm and eggs go into. it's role is to only be baby incubator

this allows 2/3 of adult population of breeding age to always be working; no need for pregnancy leave. control of 3rd gender makes control of population easier

usually, such elective surgery is a physical manifestation of degeneracy

You're trivializing how adding another step to the reproduction cycle complicates things.

The less complex a system the less things can go wrong.

If there was a benefit to having a third gender I would wager some branch of evolution would have exposed it.

Even in genetic oddities like seahorses there's a binary system.

>laws to stop you from modifying your body in certain ways

So what if someone modified their muscle and bone density to become stronger, withstand bullets as well as surpass all other current combat systems used by mankind?

In other words, modified themselves in a way that no one could strongarm them into following a law.

>go to Clinton's facebook profile
>auto posts every two hours and doesn't delete hate comments
>wew lads
If I die remember me

>What type of genetic modifications should be allowed in humans?

Real life furries. It would feel so good to be all soft and cuddly.

would you clean yourself with shampoo or your tongue?

Yes.
And the question isn't even IF it should be done, but who does it first.
We should put a lot of research money and ressources into this and try to come out first in this race.
The first to nation to have genetic eugenics locked down and is willing to put through with it in all consequence will dominate the world.

Genetical engineering is the future of mankind, if we like it or not.

>in a way that no one could strongarm them into following a law

This isn't an issue if everyone gets these same modifications, or if the cops and military also have these modifications.

Fuck me, you white supremacists are a bunch of queers

Whatever happened to Spoony?

I don't think I've seen new content in a couple years. I may just be missing it though.