youtube.com/watch?v=k2DXMuYp64w&ab_channel=SoundtrackOST
youtube.com/watch?v=XI1VpElKWF8&ab_channel=VideoGameMusicCenter
youtube.com/watch?v=J54YBy7-02w&t=4m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=1_v7t2p7FR0&ab_channel=Maf'
youtube.com/watch?v=n5Z_ZADnGOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Formerly..

Truck

dumb fun action film, love it, doesn't pretend to be anything other than a dumb film about a bus that can't stop

SNEED. FEED. AND. SEED.

CHUCK. FFFFFUCK. AND SUCK

NANI?

>Speeds main theme
youtube.com/watch?v=k2DXMuYp64w&ab_channel=SoundtrackOST
>metal gear solid encounter theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XI1VpElKWF8&ab_channel=VideoGameMusicCenter

POP QUIZ HOT SHOT

POP QUIZ HOTSHOT

The bus that couldn't slow down

speed 2 is better

how the shit did I not notice that

Yes.

Wrong

Absolutely

>It's just cans :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=J54YBy7-02w&t=4m3s

I'm also kind of hearing the mgs2 main theme

4 minutes in

>kind of hearing the mgs2 main theme
now you are DEFINITELY hearing it
youtube.com/watch?v=1_v7t2p7FR0&ab_channel=Maf'

that hot bitch you get to upskirt at the beginning when they are pulling her out of the elevator

saw it as a double-feature at the drive-in. played alongside True Lies. great fuckin night.

brehs
youtube.com/watch?v=n5Z_ZADnGOQ

Imagine being Chuck in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sneed, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight seed and horrific androgynous monster feed. I would totally sell my store to you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is suck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Chuck and not only sit in that chair while Sneed flaunts his disgusting store in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the wood rot and leathery chairs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that store. Not only having to tolerate its monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone that drives by tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SNEEDS FEED AND SEED LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his womannish fucking gremlin shop contort into types of sales you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Alabama. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the seed that's breaking out on his dimpled sales floor as he picks it up to sell it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this county before the marshall could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Chuck. You're not going to lose your future farming career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.