Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

>mad about immigration and white genocide
>genocides white people

Fuck this guy

He Genocided white traitors.

Nut job/child abuse victim.

His suit looks amazing

He's a fucking madman and should've been hanged, not given a nice hotel room and a sob story lawyer so he can whinge about his fucking "human rights."

What a complete fucking mockery to the families of those young teens, kids really, just kids.

Our hero

He killed traitors, though maybe a bit too young for my taste.(But stop saying they where kids, they where all young adults) But also tried to bomb and kill members of the previous government which i like. He's an example of what kind of person Europe needs in the future, people who arent bothered by modern moralisms and does what needs to be done.

He did what needed to be done. There should be statues built to honor him.

Glorfyng terrorism is illegal here so I cant tell you what a hero I may think he is

Rapportert til PST.

Sup Forums is the board of peace, we condemn actions from radical such as Breivik

Every fucking day with this thread! Why?

He was before his time, the jews would be going fucking nuts if it happened now.

Mossad MK Ultra Drone.

Flink du~

>the jews

He massacred kids at a marxist indoctrination camp.

Because old-Sup Forums is dead, welcome to your new containment board where everything is a copy, of a copy, of a...

Shaving his head was a bad idea, but looking at his inhumane treatment it's not surprising that he had to resort to this madness.

RARE
A
R
E

>anyone giving a shit about palestine without being paid by jews

he was a mason, devil worshipper which sacrificed many people.

those kids had a rally to biokott israel, norway cut supplies of oil to israel and one embassy accepted palestine as state. both of those offices got bombed.

realy makes you think.

Trur du æ tuller, elle?

Seems like a cool guy

shalom.

I think terrorism is ok if the perpetrator is white.

He should've wait a couple of years.

Inmigrants are only doing what they are allowed too.
He target the right people.

>2016
>still not alt-right-wing

what a cuck.

>Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?
You must be a newfag shill. Sup Forums thinks the same thing it always has. Breivik was a ZOG shill that was portrayed as a White Nationalist in the media, and JIDF tried really hard back in the day to meme him here, but it never worked because it was easy enough to see through the deception.

So fuck off newbie JIDF.

D-du har ikke lov til å mobbe meg sånn user

Du er vel ikke en sånn desilusjonert Fjordmann, eller?

do you guys think he did all that alone?

dindu nuffin, he wuz a gud boi

>falling for the thinkjew
I don't think at all.

Of course not. We all know who assisted him in his heroic quest.

A great hero
>white people
Most of the were shitskins. The ones that weren't were filthy leftist traitors. No loss.

Shit was appealed, he didn't 'win' anything.

You're an idiot, they were all shitskin sympathizers who quite frankly deserved to die considering their turning their own countries into shitholes

Æ er ikke fjordmannen. Pls no bully user

is that the infamous Saami Hæde? I thought he was a lonewolf

Sluta mobba honom, du har ikke lov.

He did what had to be done

Even a wolf joins a pack from time to time.

He sacrificed his normal life in order to send a message.

I found pic related in the Krakau archives.

Rumor has it that he shot a jew every morning after waking up and another one every evening before going to bed, saying something about making the sun keep moving proper. What's this man's secret?

Literally nothing wrong with freemasonry, faggot. They uphold an ancient tradition. Mysteries are an important aspect of Western Civilisation.

good goy