How the fuck does this even work

How the fuck does this even work

Other urls found in this thread:

mondomedia.com/watch/-ycbbc/Still_Alive_Teaser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know, but the thought of Petunia sitting down and trying to get her big bushy tail through that tiny hole amuses me.

You would easily ask the same question about majority of deaths that happen in the series

Since when does this show have a sheep?

They had a contest in 2009 or 2010 where people got to vote on a character. It was between a lamb girl with an evil pickle, and some sort of butt-ugly pig. Since most HTF fans want to fuck the characters, it's no surprise lamb girl won.

I think they added the pig later on, anyway.

I haven't seen any pig character in the whole series and I've seen all the episodes pretty much. Lammy ain't that too great of a character anyway.

Apparently, they just hide him in random episodes as a gag. Usually in the background somewhere.

Hey guys, HTF is back for more new episodes...
mondomedia.com/watch/-ycbbc/Still_Alive_Teaser

How few of the original people are even working on it, though? Ken Pontac and Warren Graff seem content making Sonic video games.

I wasn't aware they still profited off this

They may not. Kenn said on twitter that they only had the budget for five episodes, and that these need to do really well for them to make more.

It likely only got funding since it's a legacy title.

Bump. We don't have HTF threads very often. I still find the show cute. The violence does nothing for me anymore.

Her spines are only connected to her head, not her back.

Petunia is the cutest.

She was cuter before she got OCD and cared about being super clean. Now, I'd rather see her put into a forced bukkake situation and watch as she peels her skin off.

Yeah, the OCD thing was stupid. I still like her though.

>We'll never get an episode devoted to Sniffles killing and eating the Ants
It's probably for the best, anyways.

Bump.
Any ideas on what the new episodes will be about?

Frankly, it sounds like Mondo Media is way behind on the times

With Youtube's algorithm supporting let's plays and clickbait, those five episodes are basically swan songs. I don't think they'll get enough.

You're probably right. Even their attempt at a video game was mismanaged. It was released at the right time, but it was just a lemmings game where you actually had to save the tree friends to pass each level.

Everything they've tried to do in the past decade has failed. The G4 TV series which bot cancelled right after the final episode premiered being the start of it all.

Side point, they really need to change up the animation style if they're gonna continue it. Since the TV show, it's gotten really stiff.

Squirrel and badger tails are like 99% fur. Ever seen a shaved squirrel? Shit's like a rat tail.

well fuck me i'm looking at the wrong damn thing. i assume painfully.

You were looking at Petunia's ass. No, my friend. You were looking at the right thing.

>new htf episodes come out
>they're filled with memes to appeal to the audience
>first new episode has a cameo by pepe
>yfw

link it

SeeBut anyways, good chances are that these episodes won't get enough views to warrant more episodes. The show went through many (albeit unnoticeable) changes and nobody really cares anymore. The small "fanbase" it got is minuscule and undedicated for most part.