Oh boy

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheBigBang_/status/793109384687656960
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tumbling down, down, down.

>OCCUPY AVENGERS
The hell is this?

A follow-up tweet:
>Also, what are the odds that when Marvel pull a Rebirth, they'll call it MARVEL REBORN?

Sauce: twitter.com/TheBigBang_/status/793109384687656960

THIS IS THE FATE YOU CHOSE

Hawkeye book.

>obscure title starring D-Listers isn't super popular
Whoops, Marvel is doomed. Cancel everything.

It's a good thing no poor-selling book has ever been good.

>Ireland

That would be too obvious.
How about "The New Marvel!" or "Marvel Renewed"?

10 cents has been added to your account

The mouse has nothing to do with this though.

>Avengers
>obscure

70s Green Arrow/Green Lantern ripoff.

He is referencing heroes reborn specifically

>Implying people like Hawkeye

The funny part is that Disney DOESNT EVEN DEMAND THE SINERGY.

It is all coming from the comic departament.

Bendis was the one who thought that killing War Machine was a good idea, because he THOUGHT that he would die, because of the trailers for Civil War.

The issue is with Marvel comics, not Disney.

At beast they just ban characters not whose film rights arent owned by the company, but the sinergy shit is all the comic staff fault.

t. Bendis

Marvel BTFO

Bendis made sure nobody likes hawkeye

Just make a Big Bang Comics General already.

Heroic Age 2.0

Was there ever a time that people could discuss big two comics and it didn't turn into console war garbage being run by payed shills?

If Disney hadn't bought Marvel this wouldn't be happening, anons.

If there was, I imagine that time was before the internet.

Why would you feel a need to defend Marvel comics anyway? If you read comics at all, you would know there's no purpose in defending their business decisions. At least with Sup Forums's console wars, Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo have good qualities to show along with the bad.

>Ctrl + F: DC
>no results
Wrong thread or tinfoil hat?

What how wouldn't it? the push came before the buyout. Both them and DC did the same fucking thing. The difference is that DC pulled back and Marvel went in harder. It was all on bendis and whatever fuck runs marvel. Not disney who only wants to use the ips.

>MARVEL RE-NOW!

>that obsession with mentioning DC in a Marvel thread
Hmmm...

Sup Forums was actually pretty good at NOT doing the whole company wars bullshit in it's earlier years.
Not sure what changed that.
Maybe the movies? I certainly noticed a marked change in attitude around the time the 1st Avengers film was released.

user they both did it. Thats my point they both fucked up. DC got more shit for doing it ut they were using the nu52 to replace heroes with diversified versions of older characters. It was awful and hamfisted when DC did it but thats what Rebirth was for.

You can't act like this was disneys fault when it clearly was marvels.

Big Bang's trends usually (read: basically always) mirror industry wide trends

#marvelgate when?

It's funny, the original Marvel NOW was a good relaunch. Sure it had it's stinkers but there were a lot more good books to pick up. Marvel NOWER is just an embarrassment all around.

For real though what were they thinking calling it OCCUPY? That name is years out of date in the US and it's not surprising that nobody in Ireland gives a fuck

They'll just go with the flow.

MARVEL RESURRXION FALL 2017

DC used to commit a lot of fuck-ups, but now everyone loves them. What changed there?
Besides Rebirth

>this thread

I love it!!!
Thanks for the good news.
Take that, Marlel!

>Cuckeye
>Cuckvengers
>Not popular
Solo is a D-Lister and he's doing better than Cuckeye.

When Bendis finally gets fired and releases the information he is using to blackmail Marvel execs.

>implying
Ronin Clint is based

"Heroes Reborn", surely? They're recycling ideas as it is.

How much you want to bet Marvel will just boast how well Mockingbird's trades are selling?

>Not sure what changed that.
Marvel made movies that made a lot of money, got a lot of media attention, and attracted the attention of SJWs to scrutinizing comic covers without actually reading any covers. Basically Marvel exploded over the course of 8 years, and there's been destabilization ever since.

They learned from their mistakes.

I'm sure they'll print "#1 Amazon Bestseller" on the cover of Volume 2.

>Disney can do no wrong

>Not sure what changed that.
New posters moving in, first from Sup Forums and later Sup Forums.

I don't want to defend Marvel's business decisions, because they're terrible, but I do get triggered into responding when people say there are no good Marvel books, that it's a good thing that Marvel is crashing and burning, or "why would you ever read marlel when dc is OBJECTIVELY better".
And I hate myself for it.

I'm not saying that they couldn't have I'm saying that there's no reason too. This diversity push doesn't even suit them because if they wanted synergy they'd keep all the main characters white until they planned on using different actors. Why the fuck woukd you remove tony stark as iron man in the vomics if you were disney or make thor a woman.

Disney might have fucked the F4 and X-men. But logically the couldn't have been responsible for marvel nower

How much money does the comic industry bring in? I don't read any, just popping to ask. I'm assuming that the profit for any Avengers movie is equal to a several years of Marvel comics profit

Didn't they apologized and said that they were wrong in fucking up the comics that everyone liked before?

>I do get triggered into responding when people say there are no good Marvel books
Stay triggered then.

The movies and the fact that marvel was doing a lot of thing that Sup Forums disliked (Bendis, the writer).

Do you want to stop memeing and offer a valid argument?

But there are no good Marvel books anymore and Marvel does deserve to crash and burn.
Just think of it, the more they go on, they worse they get. If they didn't take a hint with ANAD, they sure as hell won't get it with NOW and the next so called 'era' they will get into, it's gonna be even worse.
If you boycott them and drive them to bankruptcy, you will spare them further humiliation.
Finally, I don't give a fuck about DC.

Unworthy Thor does need to outsell Whor so I'll cautiously root for that, but other than that my pull list for Marvel is getting pretty minuscule with Vision done and Carnage ending soon.

Marvel did this to themselves.

There are good marvel, some solos like Moon kinght, Carnage, Captain Marvel (first arc only), deadpool, OML and Wolverine.

There are also good team books like Uncanny and New avengers, Uncanny x-men, all new inhumans

Marvel doesn't deserve to crash and burn any more than DC did with the New 52 or DCYou.
They didn't "take the hint" with ANAD because there wasn't a hint to take until Rebirth happened and blew them out of the water. I guarantee you there was no way for them to course correct before NOWer hit.
>OML
>Wolverine
>UXM
>Inhumans
A-heh. No.

So you're saying the next launch of books might be the light at the end of the tunnel?

Have you seen twitter?

They're doubling down hard.

No, Marlel will never admit to their mistakes.
Even if Thor outsells Whore, they won't kill her off.
Didn't you hear, they say he heeds the calling of another Mjolnir, that only means they intend to keep Whore around.

You know what the problem with Vision is?
It is different. It is good but different.
Amd why is that bad? Well, it's not a bad thing in itself.
The bad thing is that we don't have a good normal book from Marvel. You know, the regular unadulterated superhero fighting villain whatever.
There is no more good books from Marvel like that anymore.

#marvelgate

>No, Marlel will never admit to their mistakes.
>Even if Thor outsells Whore, they won't kill her off.
FemThor consistently outsells the previous run with the real Thor, chucklefuck.

:(

>shilling intensifies

UXM is actually a decent X-force book though. It's just mistitled. Yeah, sure it has >Land, but the only time UXM hasn't had some Land was during Bendis.

They have humility and don't feed on controversy
They will experiment like marvel however unlike marvel they as a whole don't lecture you on how awful you are not likening it
Also now they try hiring talent over PR sizzlers
That's Marvel's biggest fuck up is they create their book teams for the attention rather than ensuring good sales

Moon Knight and Carnage are meh. Mediocre. A little less than average.
Only good by comparison to the other shit they publish now. But still nowhere near good enough, compared to their classics.

I was never interested in Deadpool personally, I always disliked him, so I won't comment on that.
And I don't care about OML either, because he's not what I want Wolverine to be. So I never cared to give it a chance.
Uncanny Avengers is shit.
New Avengers, All New Inhumans and ANAD Wolverine is worse than shit, it's eat-shit-and-die-from-cancer tier.

>Stating facts is shilling
Okay?
I preferred the previous run because Jane is a bland and boring character, but sure.

son Marvel has been making shit comics even before Disney bought them

>Moon Knight and Carnage are meh. Mediocre. A little less than average.
>Only good by comparison to the other shit they publish now.
Swap out "shit they published now" for "shit they published before" and you just described the average Rebirth book, son. :^)

>gender-swap fetish
fap harder shill

>Unworthy Thor does need to outsell Whor
Sorry, but I can't support a book that has the gall to put "Unworthy" on the cover for the real Thor, and give "Mighty" to the poor substitute.

You know, the most infuriating kind of bait is that which is a complete non-sequitur, because you can't even argue with it, but it still inexorably draws you to it.

this. all i want is a book with no sjw bullshit (although i dont have anything against ethnic or lgbt characters in in general), no slice of life sit com bullshit, no forced movie synergy. i just want heroes to fight villains

Not anymore.

Marvel got cock and became Icarus at the same time DC burst through ashs like a Phoenix going through a Rebirth

what's wrong with Waidvengers? The adults are fighting Kang. you can't get much more classic heroes v villains?

Nigger America and Whore.
Everything with them in it, is cancer.

>Yeah, sure it has >Land
And dropped.

Last time I remember heroes fighting villains was Siege desu. Coincidentally that was about the last time I was reading Marvel consistently because that wasn't very good either (I liked Dark Reign a lot though).

Rotating art. The guy they had for the middle arc was good, and Land is going away for a little while for the IvX stuff.

If you're dropping an X-book because >Land you're no true x-fag

>I can pay you 10 bucks so you can review my essays.
eh?

Dark Reign really was a great thing.
So many good things spun out of it.

If anything, Siege was good because it was so brief.

Yeah, true X-fags suffer through Bendis, Hopeless, Austin, Aaron and Dogfucker.
Sometimes I feel like I read more shitty X-comics than good.

>gender-swap fetish
But there isn't even any gender swap in Whor. It's just Jane Foster with the hammer. If it was gender swapped Thor it would at least be much more interesting

>Hopeless
What the fuck happened? Cablel and eggsfours was genuinely well made, and then...this.

I refused to sit through Bendis's ANXM though, fucking awful, awful comic.

Ah, the 80s.

Not really to do with Disney, as the cancer started in the mid-2000's.

I have a hard time believing that the man behind nu52 loves comics.

Cable and X-Force was his swan song.

Not a literal gender-swap but a contemporany existential crisis alegory on this nonexistent gender war pushed by greedy online news feed journalists/bloggers.

Thank goodness the Civil War trailers didn't show Wanda in a potential death situation.

Your loss.

They would if Fox took Quicksilver instead of Wanda.

Based Didio.
Fag please. New 52 was good and Didio does love comics, specifically obscure comics and characters. He's the reason Morrison was allowed to tell stories like Final Crisis or Batman run or Multiversity.

Feels good, man.

>tfw no multiple Didios to write stories about DC's Z-listers

But there are!

Work harder on that Multiverse, Grant. I need Metal Men ongoing that won't be cancelled.