Why is this picture so fucking funny

why is this picture so fucking funny

>rogans look of monkeylike disbelife
>alex looking like a chinese sage as he smokes pot while dishing out redpills left an right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KM5VB2jk24&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they look funny normally

because they actually look like they could be real people

I can't believe they took the app down. This algorithm was fucking insanely good.

>tfw i used it on myself to see what i would look like
>the female version of myself looks exactly like one of my all time graetest vidya waifus
>fall in love with myself and wonder what it would've been like to be born a girl.

I literally looked like an IRL version of joanna dark btw

idk but it cracks me up as weII

Fuck liberal queers for taking it down.

Alex looks like John Woo in that picture.

Rogan looks like an anime character, and Jones literally looks exactly like Mao Zedung. That's why I think it's funny.

is there any way to get this app now?

The app is there, but you wont be able to do the race thing.

You're still able to turn yourself into the opposite sex in the app (for obvious reasons, who would possibly be opposed to that?).

>podcast with a biologist and psychologist
>Jamie brings up 2 (TWO) articles in 3+hours

>podcast with 3 comedy buddies
>2 of them are shirtless on start
>3 minutes inn Rogan contemplates some guy's physique calling him, quote: "beautiful"
>a decent quarter of 4 hours Jamie googles shit up

Christ, Joe, get your shit together

>meme technology so powerful they had to remove it after 24 hours even though the tech wizards who coded it probably spent years perfecting it
we weren't ready

Write me a martial arts movie where an Asian MMA fighter gets trained by a sentient Panda knowledgeable in the ways of martial arts in order to go on a wild adventure similar to Big Trouble in Little China to reclaim some magical artifact.

>libshits are okay with transgenderism but are transracialophobic

>Jigen-kan no shōni-sei...kyūketsuki!
>N-nani?!

more like Armond White
lol

>mfw I found out about this app update right after it got removed

Warcraft Pandaria standalone movie set in current time, hundreds of years after latest game story, whatever that is.

>those few hours where everyone was united having fun
>gone forever

It's a sign. You have to become a cute trap now.

>tfw I looked like dilma rousseff

Drake Bell found a way. We will too.

to be fair it was only up for a day. it's a miracle we got what we did out of it.

>tfw I only had time to make one raceswap image and it was this one

It's a miracle retarded liberals dont walk around with extended round glocs strapped to their legs that permanently reload and shoot them in the foot everytime they take a step.

>we never got a black Brody
s.m.h.

N-NANI?!

WAS THATA PAHT OF YO PRAN BIG GUY-U?

GET DEM ON BOAHD, AH CARR IT IN

They look like templates for random NPCs in Jade Empire.

lmao

They removed it because SJWs claimed it was racist even though you could transform to any race.

rogan looks like a samurai

Yo, they capped Big Sammy?

kill yourself m8

OOOHHHHH YOU WANT GETA FRIGHT PRAN? FUCK YOU

rachel dolezal ruined it for everyone

based Blackthew McConegro

you can still download the pre patched APK

Loling hard

This shit. This stupid, ignorant, unfunny shit right here is why they removed it
>lmao its racist so fanny xdddd
Kill yourself.

The algorithms are all server side, so it doesnt matter

Agreed. Even if the white dudebro developers weren't intentionally being racist (tho they probably were) it's incredibly problematic and dangerous to release an app like this when it enables hate speech and degradation of POC.

buttblasted chink detected

50 cents has been deposited to your starbucks rewards card

>Fuck liberal queers for taking it down.
This.

I DON'T APPROVE OF THE FUN YOU'RE HAVING! SHUT IT DOWN!

OOOOAAAAHHHH YOU WAN SWEET AND SOUAAH COCKSUCKAH?

It's not "fun" when we have a white supremacist in the White House and minorities are being gunned down in the street you hateful piece of shit.

>tfw I only arrived to see the aftermath
all of that potential shitposting, gone. this is unironically a crime against the pursue of happiness itself

You are the reason white people are dying out, fuck off back to tumblr you retarded cuck

ohohohoh big guy you make-a me raff, i fry-a you up big dog, numba free to go!

>Kill yourself.
I would if I was asian lmao

YOU WANTA EGGROR?

reddit is gay fuck off

i fucking hate liberals so much. Why does this group of whiny, unfunny, pathetic, bitchy people have so much sway over what is allowed and what isnt?

>You are the reason white people are dying out
Wrong. I have three kids already. How many do you have?
Oh, that's right. You're some faggot virgin who fears women and spends all his time posting pictures of cartoon frogs.

I don't get why the race swap feature is racist. It's not even putting forth ideas like "white beauty standards" or whatever the fuck, its pretty neutral

yfw all 3 of your kids self-sterlizes and gender swaps due to your cuck parenting

fuck off libtard

the chinese aren't cuckolded. I am sure its still available to them

Almond "kino" White is already honorary white, no need to memewhiten him.

>alex
>redpills

Pic related

identity politics is a big thing in today´s political climate, and today´s political climate is a toxic timebomb in which you cannot win 99% of the time. the only way to win the game is not to play it or be able to somehow throw more shit that the opposite site and whoever decides to join because they have way too much free time
in short, no fun allowed

>implying I would quacks to pump my kids full of hormones and take a scalpel to them
take it easy on that strawman, dude
what did he ever do to you?

Thanks for the (you's) faggots, too easy

>Thanks for the (you's)

And thank you, good sir. ^_^

the fact that this app got shoa'd makes me feel downright apoplectic

>there are people who are so starved for attention that they bait people on Sup Forums

chinese joe rogan looks like he's about to instigate an epic martial arts duel with arex jones

it's fucked up that all the blacks are lazy eyed

very 80s

>being this assblasted

Does anyone have the original APK for this app?

Dr Pavel, I'm kangz

kek

Bane-u?

see

>black alex jones has huge pupils
i dont know exactly why but das rayciss

stop fucking replying to me you retards

REEEEEEE THIS APP IS RACIST REMOVE IT

looks like oj simpson

Blackdon Fraser looks perfect for a Jheri curl

>fall in love with myself and wonder what it would've been like to be born a girl.

We are predisposed to find people who look like ourselves attractive.

An exgf of mine who I feel for on first sight and now in retrospect looks a lot like me.. well we would get mistaken for brother and sister by strangers all the time.

Why not just release the code for this app?

maybe it'll leak someday

This makes a lot more of sense now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KM5VB2jk24&t

Because it uses neural net cloud shit
Like the Google Deep Dream app

Obvious bait, but it's pretty funny when people consider it "racist". They practically admit that white facial features are superior and that blacks are subhumanly inferior.

Ben Carson?

Holy shit, Armond is Deadinsideguy's brother.

idk,i like dafoe like this

... Lil Wayne?

*steals flight plan*

I went to Joe's comedy show here in Vancouver in 2014. Shook his hand and took a pic with him after words. He was the same height as my gf, who is 5'6. Why he lies about being 5'8 is beyond me

SENGOKU BUNE?