What would Jesus do?

What would Jesus do?

nuffin

Prepare for the second comming

Fpbp

Did Jesus take immaculate shits?

Gas the kikes

Probably get killed again because he is the arch-cuck.

>was a kike himself

kekkles

Sacrifice himself

Vote trump

He'd come not to bring peace, but a sword.

He would defeat his enemies by letting them kill him.

Chasing jews with a whip is within possibilities.

My Jesus has blonde hair and blue eyes

get accused by the ADL, sentenced to death by Shillary

peeepeee pooopoooo

If He came today he would not get a whip, but probably some nuclear missiles, or orbital ion cannon

and shove it up his ass

NUMBERS

>Genesis 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven.
>Matthew 11:24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.
I think you are onto something

That was OG God, NG God, aka Jesus would only beat the shit out of the religious capitalists.

Conquer the nations and force to subnmit to his dominion and judge the linving and the deads.

>and force to subnmit

and force them to submit*

He was a Jedi all the time

First he would get oldflag Canadians with his charisma to follow him, march on Ottawa, give furious speach full of ad homines such as used tampons or longnosed serpents to Liberals and then he would kick thier asses with iron rod.

Or he would just go full nuclear holocaust Sodoma style.

See what the pope is doing.

this so much, i'm an agnostic but i like to imagine that jesus was an alien send to white men as an example to follow

Change the Church, free from corruption and start redpilled society as the leader of the new unify Christian church (Because of course, all protestant, catholics and orthodox will unite in a single church behind him)
Then he will get killed by Americans (The new/old Jews) for freeing the world and then he will resurrect three days later

>literally flogged or converted money lenders
>hung out with only blue collar workers
>was kind to goyim who were ruling Israel
>told entire unbelieving jewish towns they would be destroyed
>btfo the hypocritical jewish leadership

Uh huh