Brit/pol/ - Burnham Thorpe Edition

> Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=QMSP_-n8txg

>Today's Papers 1/9/16
sli.mg/a/MYGolD

Farage: The west needs a 'democratic renaissance' to put the people back in charge
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/01/farage-west-needs-democratic-renaissance-put-people-back-charge/

>Counter terror cops hunt foul-mouthed Jeremy Corbyn supporter who launched a vile tirade threatening to HANG moderate Labour MP Ruth Smeeth
thesun.co.uk/news/1712291/counter-terror-cops-hunt-foul-mouthed-jeremy-corbyn-supporter-who-launched-a-vile-tirade-threatening-to-hang-moderate-labour-mp-ruth-smeeth/

>Brexit Secretary David Davis says UK wants free access to EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-minister-david-davis-eu-referendum-single-market-free-access-article-50-negotiations-a7220191.html

>Brexit debate not over, Tony Blair says
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37248855

>Pound jumps as UK manufacturing activity rebounds
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37242804

>Junior doctors row: Hospitals prepare for week of strikes
bbc.co.uk/news/health-37241267

>British public overwhelmingly support banning the Islamic burqa by two to one
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/islam-muslim-veil-burka-ban-burkini-poll-uk-britain-france-a7218386.html

>Theresa May vows Brexit deal will limit migration whatever the impact on EU trade
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/31/theresa-may-vows-to-make-controls-on-eu-migrants-a-red-line-duri/

>'This isn't bloody funny': JK Rowling laments Corbyn's strong position
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/31/this-isnt-bloody-funny-jk-rowling-laments-corbyns-strong-position

>London will remain the top financial centre post-Brexit, says Deutsche Bank chief
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/31/london-will-remain-the-top-financial-centre-post-brexit-says-deu/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_HCGPyRKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fHxO0UdpoxM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/01/victory-for-the-entente-cordiale-winston-churchills-favourite-fr/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf34916024
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR THE QUEEN, LONG MAY SHE LIVE

First for hott Trott.

SECOND FOR ONE MORE WEEK

youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo

>Just a few days until PMQs is back along with QT

I've been waiting centuries for this.

Kek at the Manx one

I wish we could just gas junior doctors but somehow keep their skill to do their fucking jobs.
>wah I won't get overtime for working a sunday
Cunts

Shame about her accent and general idiocy

Wheres the elizabeth jones edition?

Are they back next week then?

What's wrong with her accent?

Lads, I am off to Uni and have to leave my girl, who I've been real casual with but I now feel real sad for having to leave, how should I explain to her how I feel without coming across as weird and clingy??

Back in on the 5th, so hopefully.

Brit/pol/, share your stories about the most based immigrants you've ever met.

I know this Pole that runs a Burger Stand, he said he hated all the Poles that come here without working etc, and that he loved Britain and our people.

There was also my Physics teacher at A level a few years ago. He was an Indian man with a strong accent who missed the Raj, hated Gandhi, voted UKIP, and told us he hated all foreigners who come here without attempting to assimilate.

Wanted to vote for Woolfe but the NEC fucked him over.

I shoul vote for Diane James right? She wants to abolish the NEC, and then Woolfe can take over with nobody to stand in his way when she stands down for being incompetent.

>David Dimbleby presents a special edition of Question Time from Oldham featuring the two Labour Party leadership candidates, Jeremy Corbyn MP and Owen Smith MP.

>Not voting for based Lizzy

Just dump her, she will cuck you whilst you're at uni

Is The Neil back too for TW?

>the most based import

My friend Kajetan is Polish. Speaks pristine English, his mother is a bank manager and his father runs a law firm. He's studying chemistry at Uni, is pro-Brexit and voted Tory.

This is not a relationship that will last. Sack her off and find a slag who's excited to be away from home and for the first time and will let you slot her in the bumhole as a result.

Annoying as fuck, can't listen to her without wincing

Normies fuck off

But she's my Christian Cambridge qt :'-(

I'd ram her, and that picture of Britannia makes me want to have patriotic sex with her.

How Christian are we talking? How far away from her will you be? How QT?

Yeah as long as she shuts up she's cute

Goes for most women really

This is now Poles/Pol thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=qf_HCGPyRKQ

Just dropping in to say what a lovely edition. Even as a proud Suffolker I can appreciate any church which looks like that. Especially with the Ensign above it. Maybe one day my border village will get its own church edition. We live and dream.

Post pics

Burnham is lovely. Birthplace of Newton, very picturesque.

First time I've been called a normie, I'm quite hurt user, does having a girl disqualify me from posting on Sup Forums?

7/10 on the Christian scale, goes to Christian rock festivals, did drugs once

She lives in Cambridge, I'll be in Wales

Shes a solid 7.5, hot enough to get it on, not so hot that all the guys go after her

>Lives in Cambridge
>Didn't get into Cambridge

kys prole

> be scottish
> enjoying delicious ethnic food served by turban clat pajeet
> get asked my opinion in the SNP / Brexit
> give generic reply hiding my power level
> pajeet replies with "to be fair pal I hate Sturgeon and the EU doesn't work now it's letting in too many immigrants from poor countries"

God damn I love based curry niggers.

Spent a bit of time there when at RAF Sculthorpe. it is gorgeous.

Her's me and her, shes wearing my shit ADTR hat and it melts my heart

Not very smart mate, sorry

>does having a girl disqualify me from posting on Sup Forums?

Yes. Virgins only. Although really this sort of thing belongs on adv.

I'm in Cambridge. I can take care of her. To be fair though, maybe it's best to suspend things. Welsh birds aren't bad, and Wales itself is based.

>mfw she finds a tall, gym obsessed alpha christian 3 days after you go to uni

Nice masque.

Also where in Wales? Cardiff here.

Off to masque lads. Masha'Allah.

If you're serious about her put a ring on her finger. Spend all your drinking money on getting her up to see you live frugally and within your means. Treat university as work and not play.

If you're not really serious about her then why are you bothered? Fuck sluts and have a good time.

whos the other cutie cyclist? i think she got bronze or summit
alot hotter

I would.
>ADTR
Get some taste

She defintely looks the emotionally unstable type that will cuck you at university.

Dump her, find a good wing man in your Freshers Week and commence Operation Find and Grind.

Sorry lads, I've been shitposting on britpol the last few days, thought you fellas would help a guy out

This is my nightmare, good luck leaving your mums basements tho

Swansea

I don't think she's good for it, it just bums me out, there's not much I'm going to miss from home but her

>Implying I can't enjoy a bit of harmless bro/core/ from time to time just for fun

This seems to be the take away from tonights postings

Is she smart, mate?

More of these

It's a 1 post by this ID makes a shill thread episode.

>Swansea

Fucking hell you could of picked a better Welsh uni like Cardiff or Aberystwyth.

Why is the DUP guy Fu Manchu?

Big Nige?

I live alone. In fact, I attend the Uni.

She got English in D, Philosophy in C, politics in A, Sociology in A

She's a lefty, but not in a SJW way, more in a "I'm going to try and make the world a better place" first attempt way

Not smart mate, low grade requirements, golden mate

I don't get the hate for the Tories. May and Moggy are based.

People hate their shift to the centre and move away from true conservatism.

>Sociology
Dump her like a sack of shit lad

>Not smart mate, low grade requirements, golden mate

Aber let anyone in and you can have based things like nice seaside, countryside and good sports instead of industrial decline and a shit football club.

>may
>based

There are some traditionalists.

Oh of course, but they're not running the party nor the country.

Lads, you're breaking my heart, We got drunk, ate chips and held hands together, It felt special

Well its to late now, I'll make the best, if it's shit it'll be just like home

>Subject in grade

Fuck me mate, did you get a U in English?

You've gained a (You) in Sup Forums anyhow.

Well this sure has been a great blog entry user

Have you tried perhaps talking to her?

TLDR: Normie gets scared because his "casual" gf is going to leave him when he goes to uni

They should leave then and make a proper conservative party.

Or join the DUP expand into the mainland and make Britain great again

Fraid not lad. Suffolk does seem to have a good amount of representation on here! I'm the centre parcs user ;)

>People hate their shift to the centre and move away from true conservatism.
People here have NEVER experienced a Thatcherite Conservatism.

And if anything May is further Right than Cameron.

I copy pasted it from the facebook message she sent me and add the "in", my fuck up, it's been a long day

I am just being a faggot, I'll just go to uni and ghost out, sorry for shitposting in britpol, I'm tired and the emotions are getting to me

Oh she certainly is

You know there's a street in Toronto named Burnhamthorpe, one word.

k-keep us posted

>I've been shitposting on britpol the last few days, thought you fellas would help a guy

Dunno what help I can offer you as a kissless hugless virgin desu

You know there's a village in Wales names llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, one word.

>llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
>youtube.com/watch?v=fHxO0UdpoxM

Ahh right Big Nige was a tripfag I met the other day from Ipswich, I haven't seen much Suffolk rep lately but nice to see some more.

Not to worry lad, Good luck though.

Cheers lads, you just need to good kick up the arse to remind you to quite being a fag every now and again, next thread I'll have dropped it

Lads, what do you do to earn money? I've been wagecucking for a year, and while it feels great to have saved money and invested, my life is fucking miserable. Help

Ah i'm usually about just not on britpol all that often! I'm busy keeping the sugarbeet safe ;)

Lol some indians and poles are genuine bros.

Pakis and niggers. 1/1000000 are ok.

On another hand - why is tory so popular here? They have presided over the biggest immigration ever and are pro islam.

Dont get it brit/pol/

Hello

t. Big Nige tripfag

I work in the library mate, it's an okay job, I like the sense of community you get, you see the same face every day, know their names and storys, but my colleges are all women so its pretty shit

Nth for beautiful Scotland and all its proud sons and daughters.

>Victory for the entente cordiale! Winston Churchill's favourite champagne maker to sell Pol Roger in pint bottles following Brexit vote

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/01/victory-for-the-entente-cordiale-winston-churchills-favourite-fr/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf34916024

One for the next thread in the news, Champagne in pints lads!

How is it bait?

330,000 net migration.

Why are tories so popular in brit/pol/?

They're pro mass immigration. Pro mass asian immigration

pumped any of them yet?

M8.

Get your dick wet on those snatches.

Fuck, I love champagne, but drinking it by the pint would fuck me right up

It comes in pints?

God no, they're all middle aged and have popped out babies, there's only one girl my age but she's a fucking train wreck

>she's a fucking train wreck

Well go in and pull out the survivors then.

So?

They're cougars m8. Best in the biz. Experienced.

They'll milk your balls for all its seed (her words not mine)

Kek, but still no, I'd catch something or something

mate you work in a library, you can't call anyone a train wreck

What is this a Suffolk night out?!

Good to be having you lads!

>Brexit debate not over, Tony Blair says

What did he mean by this?

M8, £9 an hour, I'm only 18 and the work isn't hard, at least I'm not stuck there like they are