How's your Halloween going, Sup Forums?

How's your Halloween going, Sup Forums?

Dead wife lol

His wife dying was the funniest part of his career, its the joke that never stops getting a laiugh

Tss hey Patton why don't you go as your wife cause she's a ghost or sumthin?

Never appear on My Little Pony again

Peckas

>Not going as a Ghostbuster.

Come on Patton you defended them so voraciously.

Can't have a fun thread without shitheads these days.

Patton Oswalt's wife died?

Just got back from work. Going to watch spooky movies with my SO

>goes on mlp
>plays the whiny bitchy manchild "NUT MUH DARING DO"
>Learns the whole thing is real
>still bitches about AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY.
>force "we can both be right" when he's clearly wrong.

Went to a party on Saturday, just chilling today.

I get it, it's like the bible

life is precious, and God

>wanted to go as Dale Gribble for Halloween
>found everything, the aviators, the Mack Truck hat, watch, EXCEPT a brown short sleeve button up
>ended up with a stomach virus on Friday
>couldn't go to Halloween parties over the weekend, probably can't do shit tonight even if I did have a costume
>have to work tomorrow anyway
>can't spend the night watching spoopy movies with my gf because anything scarier than fucking Beetlejuice will give her nightmares
I've had better days.

What ever happened about that, Did he make any comment about the movie after it released.

I only remember him ranting about AVGN just because he didn't want to see the movie.

make her watch something scary so if you shit your pants, she will too

Don't think he mentioned it again since the movie was a pile.

can't the guy even have a halloween with his daughter without you assholes making fun of his wife's death?

>work nights
>used a vacation day on Halloween because Halloween is important
>realize all my friends and roommates work nights too
>Hallerween alone

Oops.

I've got the house set up all nice, did up a whole bunch of pumpkins and now I'm waiting for trick or treaters. I've got a Halloween treasure chest and full sized candy bars.

I guess its ok but its a little lonely.

If he wasn't constantly saying asinine things on social media nobody would give a fuck what he does, guy made his bed now let him sleep in it

>full sized candy bars
Holy shit dude, you are a BALLER.

looked it up

sad desu

That's gotta be sad, the first halloween without her mum.

Fuck, I just have to become a better son no matter what, fuck I'm wasting time...

>tfw no trick-or-treaters because live in a flat
>no friends in this city so no parties
Going to be a shitty Halloween

Thanks man. I figure if i'm going to contribute to childhood obesity I might as well go all out.

Last year we also answered the door in scary costumes so if we didn't have full sized candy I think a lot of those kids wouldn't have even come up the walk.

I'm sorry. Maybe there's a nice Halloween stream you can join in on?

Went to the Renaissance festival dressed as Nick and Judy. Now I'm at work and can't dress up tonight because the gf will be at work.

Yeah, I'm going to get my spook on online

Spooky Halloween to you

Fucking home run chipperson

cooking dinner and listening to Halloween music

Currently stuck at work, night-time with the gf will be netflix&chill with fondue. A couple of spooky movies, cheese&chocolate and then fug like rabbits.
We did the costume thing friday&saturday.

>I'm triggered, so now I have to make fun of his dead wife

Great justification.

>with the gf
What website did you order it from?

Working. Also just got a phone call from the repair shop that my transmission is fucked and it will be $2700+ for repairs.

So I'm working to death, and my car died. Overall the current shittiness of my life is matching up well with the themes of the holiday.

Talk shit, get hit

I'm impressed

first halloween I can legally drink in, so probably go bar hopping in costume. Maybe watch the original blob afterwards.
maybe do some belated monster movie marathon in November
but who knows? the night's young

>broke my main computer's windows os and had to send it to the local tech place to see if they can fix it because I know jack shit about computers
>hoping they don't end up having to wipe my hd because I'm obsessive about my saved images and my own drawings, plus all my programs and video game mods
>anxiety kicked into overload, feels like a pit in my stomach

Pretty fucking awful if you ask me.

Cute

>don't work Mondays so I can't come to the office dressed up
>friends are all working so no partying
feels bad man. Went to a Harry Potter party last weekend that a friend was hosting but I don't really care for HP much so it was more about chilling with friends

>ITT satanists
go worship the devil in hell and ask jesus to forgive you

If you don't dress up you're basically welcoming evil spirits into your home

Enjoy the Devil's cock up your ass

>what the bible say vs what a bunch of schizophrenic puritans made up in order to burn women who cheated on their husbands.
I better trust the bible on this

I have no friends and the day off work, so I'm going to turn off all the lights, pretend I'm not home, and watch Netflix.
Haven't decided what to watch.

>guy has opinion on a shitty movie, better mock his dead wife

I know "you're just as bass as the sjws" is a meme, but you're just as bad as the sjws.

You genuinely deserve to die in real life.

>Haven't decided what to watch.
It's Halloween. Clearly you should be watch horror movies.

I recommend Grave Encounters.

>he knows too much

shut it down

He later apologized for that though.
Why be a cunt to the guy? He's just trying to keep halloween special for his daughter after her mom died.

Don't like horror movies. Saw a thread saying Kung Fu Panda 3 is on it now, so I was considering that since I haven't seen it.

>"Don't like horror movies."
>Not liking things based off of their genre
>Not wanted to get into the spirit of Halloween
No wonder you don't have any friends. I wouldn't want to spend Halloween with you either.

>He later apologized for that though.
Sauce?

Pretty sure the reason I don't have friends is because I stay inside watching tv and reading comics instead of talking to people.

They stopped paying him

Yeah, and maybe the reason you don't talk to people is because deep down inside you know you'll say something stupid like "I don't like horror movies" on Halloween. So instead you stay inside watch TV and reading comics.

ded wife

This is some real low-effort "humor."

Grown ass people still give a damn about Halloween? Also dead wife.

Humor? People are just stating facts, user. Don't be such a dead wife.

All the millions of adults going to Halloween parties, taking kids trick-or-treating, etc. would seem to indicate so.
Idiot.

He apologized because he got trolled to hell, he didn't do it because he was genuine

RAAAAAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE, BRING ME A MIDGET COMEDIAN WHO DIDN'T KILL HIS FAT WIFE

Don't talk to me or my dead wife's son ever again.

Gonna go trick or treating. I'm gonna dress up as Patton Oswald's wife.

ebin

But user, you're talking to people RIGHT NOW.

Oh, I understand theme parties, but this thread indicate as if Halloween is still special past 10.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Why is that girl so sad?

she's Raven

Her mom got lost on the way back home. She'll be back soon.

Right. Isn't she the Teen Titan with no mom?

It's not a meme when its true.

I want Sup Forumsmblr to leave

You're a big poster.

Alright, we'll leave FOR YOU.

Lol fag I'm chilling while being investigated by the fbi and you're stressing over some dumb ass pics and mods.

Not sure what you're getting at

>watching found footage shit

ded mum

None of that was in the bible or made up by the puritans.

>while being investigated by the fbi
For what?

One, you could have saved everything in a flash drive. Two, lol dis a stupid nigga, he tech retarded. Three, have fun in jail.

>Giving your computer to a business
>Even if nothing's illegal on it

You fucking idiot.

Not that user but

>I'm obsessive about my saved images and my own drawings

Have fun in prison, user. They do not take to kindly to child diddlers.

Just some bullshit I had no part in. Fuckers can't make a case stick on my brother so they're bring that shit down my way. Don't matter though I never did nothing.

Not THAT user, but inmates don't actually think that 2D drawn pictures are the real things, do they?

Usually any cases about that are never heard from again from "journalists" because there's always settlements outside of court.

Actually they do take very kindly to them, as per the law they can't be held with the general population so they have a big comfy wing all to themselves with extra security and better food.

user will be hanging out with other diddlers, white-collar criminals and former cops.

2D ain't illegal in America user so I wouldn't know but if your a baby fucker or they even think you are your ass is in some major trouble.

Yeah, they are gonna wipe everything. They don't fix shit. They delete fucking everything and put a new operating system. I hope you got a flash drive. Also computers are the easiest thing to do by yourself. I can't believe there are people who still pay dumb minimum wage idiots to "fix" their computer. You have to be the dumbest person on the planet.

*There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God,

>tfw my sister is like this
>tfw she's going to her church to help with the "hell house" tonight
>tfw the "hell house" is meant to show everyone how awful hell is and say "this is what's in store for you if you don't repent"

It's America, user. They see it like that no matter what.

And you know this how?

>2D ain't illegal in America user
Only it is if they want it to be. And if you're a man.

If you just have 2D, they'll plant the real stuff on you, or like in the case of that dude who imported loli manga, just do it to make an example of you.

I tried to fix my computer. It's been nearly a year and I still can't figure out how to install the operating system I bought on the new hard drive I got.

That was Canada nigga.

I don't know what to tell you, buddy. Also all of your shit is gone. They wipe out everything and put in a new operating system.

I'm a different guy. I kept my old hard drive in case I ever learn how to get the files from it.

If it's been reformatted you can recover most stuff off it, as long as it's not been overwritten

It just stopped working. I can't remember exactly what it said because that was a year ago, but I remember it made a clicking noise.

I tought that was Australia.

>spent most of the morning writing an essay due for a class at noon
>awkward meeting with a girl I made out with on Friday
>the Kerascoet books I ordered came in the mail today
>probably gonna spend most of today working/procrastinating

not too bad, really