en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_Storm_Allison
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbxdyg5IvV0
youtube.com/watch?v=DED812HKWyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tampa fl here

Home inspector working in this shit. Fuck everything

Bump

I am not in FL but I hope the hurricane wipes Miami off the map.

Fucking finally.
Florida is literally the worst place in the US.

Fort Myers fag here. Feels dry man.

I seen you in the last thread. We're still getting a light rain no wind yet. I'm about a mile from the Capitol building down town Tallahassee. Internet is still out.

Tampa fag here again

We all want Miami destroyed

Nothing new. Same old routine.

I will confirm this.
Water lever is on the rise.

Tampa here.

Literally nothing is happening. Just an over-hyped rainstorm.

We might need a boat fag if it gets real bad. Ok we do have a tree branch that has broken damage confirmed.

Bump

Fl bro here. Saint Augustine area just getting rain glad it's not a direct hit because I have shit to do tomorrow

West Palm here

It was sunny and nice this morning, Not so goddamn hot. Thanks for taking the hit I guess

It will be moving that way over night. I'm sure the land will weaken it, but you will be getting rain. I'm waiting for the winds to kick up and get scary. So far it's just been a steady rain and little gust of wind.

Bump bump

>not wanting a happening

damn youre a fag

I second this!

mfw when comfy in palm beach

>not even a cat1
>we're all gonna die
KEK

bit of rotation here and there
tops no higher than 30 something thousand feet

239 reporting. I'm comfy at home in nice central AC, in a blanket drinking hot coffee as the rain hits the window. Maximum comfy.

This is a Cat 1. This is literally nothing. The kids already went to school. Thanks for the concern though, bros.

Good. Florida is the biggest shithole on the planet. I hope God wipes you animals out.

>this is my first vacation with my kids in two years and we're stuck in Orlando

Chilling in Ft. Lauderdale, not giving a fuck.

this would be the only reason I'd wanna live in Florida. hurricanes sound chill as fuck. Do they cancel school?

i fucking hate it here

there is literally nothing good about this state except maybe the weather on occasion, even then it's too fucking hot

>Do they cancel school?
This is an 18+ boad kiddo.

Only bad if it decides to stop moving. This tropical storm dropped over 40 inches of rain on Houston.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_Storm_Allison

I remember when Katrina hit, hours after the initial storm they were dancing in the streets like some Israelis on 911. Then they all got drowned

Anyone know if it's suppose to hit Orlando hard?

University gets cancelled too

> (OP) (You)
> hurricanes sound chill as fuck. Do they cancel school?
All the schools here are closed till Tuesday.

Don't think so

VALDOSTA GA, REPORTING IN

I'M SCARED GUYS, THERE'S NOTHING HAPPENING HERE YET BUT THE SKY IS LITERALLY PITCH BLACK-GREY WITH CLOUDS AND THE WIND IS HOWLING

Good shit

post pics of clouds

I am pretty sure you guys will be getting some rain from it. And maybe some wind gust. That's about it for Orlando.

This, at USF and haven't gotten more than a 20min thunderstorm. They cancelled class over this crap, I'd rather have gone.

I just talked to weather fag friend of mine he said we would get the heavy stuff about midnight if the store doesn't stall.

Sweet, time to go eat.

Mid-Atlantic reporting in...calls for a hybrid system. Not saying this like sandy at all but Sandy was also hybrid. The (((media))) failed to mention how sandy had snow on its back side where places in WV got dumped

Finally, I haven't experienced a hurricane in 9 years since the last one in Florida. This hurricane though seems pretty lightweight though.

And it won't be hitting me anytime soon.

>TS advisories up the east coast
>storm to transition to Nor'easter off Delmarva/South Jersey coast
>water temps off NJ are 80+
Fuck all other happenings, this shit is going to catch everyone off guard and oh yeah
>negative NAO

Are you from Florida?
How is the weather?

Sandy wasn't a hurricane
it was just a Super Storm - lol

I'm in Tallahassee ATM it's nothing scary yet. Light ran no wind to speak of.

depends when its core transitioned from warm to cold nigger

Gainesville/352

I should've stayed in Naples and gone to FGCU

>AC been broken all week
>hasn't been too bad inside because of the weather

Broward here. Thanks for the rain, kind hurricane, now go inconvenience those Northern hicks, but do no actual damage because our building codes and flood drainage systems aren't shit created by corrupt Louisianan politicians.

GET REGIONALS FLORIDA FAGS :))))

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

321 space coast reporting.

Its just wet and calm now.

This is like a jeb storm

I wish I could have seen that space x rocket explode or even see the face on mark (((suckerburgs))) face when his way was destroyed.

good

Just get into swimming trunks and put a snorkle on your head and some goggles and some flippers and just walk around until the hurricane hits.

It should reach you by midnight. Hold on and be safe.
I am a bit afraid that a lot of people can die.

nice virus m8

About the same here, got food cooking and sipping a cold beer.
Low energy here to senpai.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to hear it or see it because of clouds. I would have drank his kosher tears though.

>virus

nice b8 m8

DON'T FUCKING LINK HIM WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I wonder if anyone else is in Wellington

:^)

>minimal hurricane

Oh wow, it's nothing. Try living through Wilma.

it's just a tropical storm, a shitty one at that.

Pinellas Clearwater not shit going on but drizzle , no wind. I want fucking action famo.

Virginia-fag here, why are you sending this shit my way?

West Palm Beach checking in.
asses are getting plowed on the other coast but were still getting some rain here and there.

Well this is probably going to make the whole zika thing much worse.

G-Ville here. Just some rain. They cancelled classes for literally nothing.

Is Trump going to have to take time out of his schedule again to visit Floridafags?

>people overhyping what will just be another rainstorm

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbxdyg5IvV0

GET HYPE

Better thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=DED812HKWyM

kek, do this

Is Weatherwave a thing now?

Depends on the hurricane. College classes wasn't cancelled today at UCF.

>weather thread
>not weather channel music

Classes got cancelled at UF

Double d*bs and no one to check them.
ok how the fuck is this spam and the "LE DRUMPF BTFO XDXDXD" threads clogging half the fucking catalog not?

Ft. Walton here boyos. Please destroy this place

>please evacuate

Guys my gf is in new Port richey I am in Clearwater should I risk driving? I wanna fuck in the storm so bad.

>Valdosta

I'm so sorry user

239 Ft. Myers here

The weather is interrupting my snook season :(

Native Floridian. This is nothing. It will drizzle for two or three days and thunderstorm for a few hours tomorrow. Kind of like Washington state. Who fucking cares post again when its a category four so we can witness some real carnage.

The devil in the clouds. Spooky

When is this expected to hit land?

Class at my university in Georgia got cancelled tomorrow. Based hurricane just gave me a 4 day weekend starting now.

the hurricane isn't anywhere near you yet fag

it hasn't even touched florida coast yet

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
my cunty ex moved to venice last year. i hope she's dead

Yes

C O L L E C T E D

We are suppose to start rocking and rolling about midnight, just depends if the storm stalls out or of it keeps on track. I'm downtown Tallahassee about a mile or so from Capitol building. We are getting a steady sprinkle ATM hardly any wind a lil guy of wind here n there.

Fuck I want this to be sandy 2: electric boogaloo. I had a week off from school FFS.
T. NY

Tampa area reporting in. It isn't anything to worry about. We got some wind and rain. Plus its a little dark outside. Other than that it isn't bad.

You know why the st John's river flows north?
Because GA sucks that's why.