Abe lincoln explains why both candidates are bad

youtube.com/watch?v=GLAh3pui-CI

This is a great video for old-school 2011 Sup Forumslacks back when it was Ron Sup Forums and not Hitler. Also, do you trump supporters really want trump to have access to nukes? Do you fantasize about him nuking the middle east you crazy fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/8/3/12367996/donald-trump-nuclear-codes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always funny how people are constantly flip-flopping between "Trump is an isolationist!" and "Do you really want Trump to have access to our nuclear launch codes?"

Lincoln was a piece of shit that rightfully got his brains blown out.

what the fuck is the point of nuclear weapons if you promise to never use them under any circumstance

BASED
A
S
E
D

I was with him until he compared the whimpering child that is Gary Johnson to Batman.

Gary Johnson is the ideological equivalent of lukewarm oatmeal. Because instead of espousing Libertarian values like, freedom from government, anti-interventionism, and lowered trade barriers, he says, "OH, WE'RE LIKE ALL THE GOOD PARTS OF THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS!"

You know, like a weenie would.

Also
>Trump
>Endorsed by the KKK
Why won't this meme die?

why even have nukes if we cant use them?

he said he doesnt want to, but the option is always there otherwise whats the fuckin point.

didn't your government tell everyone that they have 50 nukes lined up to hit every country on the planet if anyone tried to attack them?

make them fear, that any attack will lead to a nuclear strike

Trump isn't an isolationist at all, he's a protectionist and frequently states that he will use any means he can to stop the spread of radical Islam. He even proposed that we station troops in Iraq around oil fields.

>what the fuck is the point of nuclear weapons if you promise to never use them under any circumstance
Deterrence from engaging in total war of the type which ruined Europe. 'Any circumstance' doesn't apply, because there's always that line somewhere at which a country armed with nukes may resort to them if the line is crossed. It's certainly better for potential enemies to be kept guessing where that line is. To imply that line is close to the surface reveals a serious weakness in spirit, it being an implicit admission that your resiliency as a country and as a people, or singularly as a leader, is paper thin. That's Hermit Kingdom tier. Every time Kim threatens to break out the nukes over the littlest thing reveals his extreme isolation in the world and his paramount concern over his own grasp on power. It's a mindset an aspirant to power in the United States should definitely not have.
>didn't Israel tell everyone that they have 50 nukes lined up to hit every country on the planet if anyone tried to attack them?
Going with the 'keep them guessing' theory to an extreme, Israel has tried to keep the very existence and full extent of their stockpile nebulous, with good effect.
>make them fear, that any attack will lead to a nuclear strike
That kind of attitude does nothing to deter from a stateless organization conducting their operations. They're not gambling with the lives of their own citizens, and can easily relocate to another part of the world, thriving off any sentiment your actions cause. You can't nuke an existential threat.

>Gary Johnson
Stopped right there.

>Headline: Trump says this thing
>Summary: Trump said this thing
>Interview quotes: Trump says something completely different
Am I reading it wrong? I don't understand.

He's right, why have a great weapon capable of defeating any foe if you never use it?

>Am I reading it wrong? I don't understand.
Probably. People do that a lot.

Why didn't you bongs use nukes to retake the Falklands?

Because we won without them

There you go.

>Getting advice from a failed president that massacred hundreds of thousands of American lives
>Getting advice from a failed president that caused over 200+ years of turmoil between racial groups
>Getting advice from a failed president
>2016

Might as well ask Obama about the general election.

Abe Lincoln was a bitch and that's why he's on the penny and the five dollar

>Do you fantasize about him nuking the middle east you crazy fucks?

Well now I do. Thanks a lot, faggot.

Trump should also get the corrupt label.

Abe Lincoln was a piece of shit so I don't care what he says

Also Ron Paul hates Abe lincoln.

>Trump is racist
>trump is drunk

he doesnt even drink.

discarded

The want for isolation as it's typically felt is incredibly foolhardy, though, and exists in an ignorance of the geopolitical realities of our world, especially by those who feel them most deeply. Want isolationism? Then be prepared to hand over oversight of the world to a global agency. Don't want globalism? Then be prepared to assume the mantle of leadership in the world, which we did a hundred years ago. Want historical American isolationism and a rebirth around the word of nationalism? Then get ready to be ass fucked by any and every country looking to their own selfish interests. It's like liberals with their diversity is our strength manta, simultaneously existing with their multi-culturalism uber alles ethos. Two things that do not belong together.

He acts like he does though, to appeal to people whose intellectual level is akin to one who is habitually inebriated.

If the vid were attempting to be fair to the truth. But already as it was harder on Trump than on Clinton, who received just the usual level of criticism for being a corrupt politician. Maybe if Hillary's corruption was also brought in line to the truth, that she's one of the most nakedly corrupt people to ever seek the office, there would be the 'balance' of shittines the vid seeks to portray.

The nu-Party of Lincoln, by Trumpists.

So who is their ideal model of a president? Andrew Jackson, likely, a democrat.

Abe was based as fuck. He was going to deport niggers to Liberia, but Johnny blew his brains out.

This. Fuck Lincoln. He was the original cuckservative.

>Also, do you trump supporters really want trump to have access to nukes? Do you fantasize about him nuking the middle east you crazy fucks?
yes and yes. i think we are done here

So thats where the 30 million went.

I have problems with Trump and all but what do you want people to do? Castle, Stein, and whoever else is pretending to run for president aren't going to get anywhere near enough votes. If you don't vote for anyone, one of the two wins anyway.

i endorse this message.

(and i'm disappoint in Sup Forums for their mindlessly buying into a candidate whose only purpose was to intentionally throw the race to his long-time friend and fellow elite criminal)

>2016
>people on Sup Forums still haven't woken up to the fact that libertarianism is controlled opposition for big business kikes and the ideology for stupid kiddies
>people on Sup Forums STILL haven't realized this after that shitshow of a convention

100% guarantee these anons are of the type to break out into USA USA USA chants at a Trump rally.

And yes, the supremely irony of this is no doubt lost on them.

>if you oppose the two party's respective selections you'd be a insane to vote against the two party's selections because they have the two-party advantage
I don't think you're giving the idea the full test drive.

>trump to have access to nukes

>As if any president could call a launch center and say, let's drop one on so-and-so, and they do. Not even with the codes, retard.

The difference between us is that I would have chanted it during slavery, because it wasn't that bad and certainly wasn't worth sending hundreds of thousands of white Americans to their deaths over.

Sup Forumslack is such a fucking cringe worthy term. Fucking nu male fag

>The difference between us is that I would have chanted it during slavery, because it wasn't that bad

Fuck off you stormfaggot revisionist. There are literally hundreds of first-hand accounts of how brutal slavery was; accounts by both whites and blacks

So why wouldn't you use nukes if the situation called for it?

>Abe Lincoln calling someone racist
stopped watching right there

Oh stop crying you boring little cuck. It wasn't any worse than wasting away in an inner city ghetto in poverty waiting for some other nigger buck to shoot you in the spine because you're wearing the wrong colors, or selling drugs on his corner.

If you love niggers so much, why don't you go to the continent they're from? They're all over the place in Africa. Have fun!

>Abe Lincoln
>not one of the most corrupt presidents ever

>slavery wasn't that bad
100% guarantee you also hate niggers and wouldn't want one to move in next to you, yet to be edgy you'll sit here all day and champion the institution that enabled them to come to the country in any appreciable numbers that today you're forced to share a country with them.

The eternal Anglo is strong with this user.

>slavery wasn't that bad
>hopes to rewrite the party most jealous over individual freedoms with his ethos
the alt-right is just the latest wave of shit lapping over from the left.

its true

although the problem is that people think the american president is seriously a one man government who can do whatever they want, when in reality trump would be so hated by other politicians that congress would cockblock him at every turn (a good thing for everyone else) while hillary can get away with anything in washington so will get to do what she wants (a very bad thing for everyone else, especially those wanting to keep their limbs attached in iran)

>"Do you really want Trump to have access to our nuclear launch codes?"
The president doesn't have free reign with that stuff dumbass.

Yes, being whipped, forced to work in inhumane conditions (sometimes to death), being raped by the masters (if you were a woman), being treated like human cattle; those are abhorrent conditions that should be suffered by no-one.

If you don't think slavery is so bad, how about you go work as one for some Arab Emir, building sports stadiums for degenerate "nobles", you edgy little faggot

I'm not the one who says it every fucking day on the mainstream media, dipshit.

>wasn't that bad
>champion the institution

I don't think you know what words mean.

>Trump is insane
>because he wants to ban Muslims
>because he wants to fight fire with fire
>because he wants to enforce border laws with an actual physical barrier

And this is why that video is shit, because it's willfully disingenuous. If libertarians actually were good people they wouldn't stoop to the tactics liberals use of taking things out of context and outright lying and exaggerating to discredit someone. Fake Lincoln can go fuck himself.

I'm not championing it. If it were up to me, we never would have brought them here. But the institution itself wasn't any worse than their current conditions, your nonsensical Jewish propaganda to the contrary notwithstanding.

And yet since the end of slavery, more niggers have killed other niggers than whites killed them during slavery. Their life is cheaper now than it has ever been. At least they had value, and responsibility, and direction under slavery. Sure, they got mistreated, but they get mistreated NOW by each other. How is that any better? It's not. There is a reason our ancestors saw them fit for slavery in the first place.

NATO has never had a no-first-use policy.

Actually, he does.

vox.com/2016/8/3/12367996/donald-trump-nuclear-codes

As above , it's best to keep it nebulous. But to say you'd use them to cow some sand niggers that a hundred and fifty years ago were suppressed by small incursions, waged with calculated brutality, is beyond the pale. It's a position of weakness.

My question is why have people forgotten about the wars we've had against the Muslim countries? They've been terrorists for years and suddenly people are defending them like we've been their pals all along. They're nothing more than rabid dogs that need to be put down before they hurt more people.

>And yet since the end of slavery, more niggers have killed other niggers than whites killed them during slavery.

Because killing your workforce is a bad business practice. Are you actually retarded?

>Their life is cheaper now than it has ever been. At least they had value, and responsibility, and direction under slavery.

So all the white trailer trash and unemployed should be enslaved so that their life has value, responsibility and direction?

>Sure, they got mistreated, but they get mistreated NOW by each other. How is that any better? It's not.

Because their fate is in their own hands now, in accordance with the principles of the Constitution. Why do you hate freedom, you fucking fascist?

>There is a reason our ancestors saw them fit for slavery in the first place.

The Chinese will use this same argument when they enslave you after your economy, and subsequently your nation collapses

>So who is their ideal model of a president?

John F. Kennedy
Theodore Roosevelt

Both are billions of lightyears superior to that failure-of-a-president Abraham "I fucked up" Lincoln.

The g.j propganda is getting better but his chances i rate as even lowe than bernie, which is sad i think gary would be better than trump.

>Because killing your workforce is a bad business practice.

So there you go. They had value under slavery that they don't have now. Sounds like a better deal at least in this one regard.

>So all the white trailer trash and unemployed should be enslaved so that their life has value, responsibility and direction?

You keep trying to insinuate that I am advocating slavery. I am not. I am saying that it was no worse than their current conditions, and certainly not worth sending white people to die for in order to end.

>Because their fate is in their own hands now

Which is a mistake. They are not intellectually capable of cultivating a fate worth pursuing, as is evident.

>in accordance with the principles of the Constitution.

The original Constitution did not forbid slavery. That came after the war when Lincoln and his tribe of multicultural leftists forced it on us.

>Why do you hate freedom, you fucking fascist?

I don't. I'm just not a universalist. Freedom for my people does not compel me, morally, ethically, or otherwise, to secure it for another people. And certainly not at the expense of my people.

>The Chinese will use this same argument when they enslave you after your economy, and subsequently your nation collapses

Go fearmonger somewhere else, communist.

I'm sad too. Gary would've been a decent president, it's a shame he had to attach himself to that party of retards

Autistic roleplaying desu

Look Junior.. if you can't grasp that concept, you should not be asking the question.

>ahurrrr hurrrr hurrrr durr hurrr durr
>I'm so witty I'm against both parties because I am so beyond le dichotomy so original

This shit is so fucking stupid and tired and it will never die because some freshman will find it new and repeat this garbage

>vox
As if your response could be anymore idiotic. He is constantly accompanied by the people who actually have the nuclear "football". Not only is the attack order reviewed by several chief of staff, but also confirmed by the Secretary of Defense. The orders are then given to the captains of the nuclear submarines or what have you. Even if Trump is insane enough to do so, no general or captain will carry out that order. Stop spreading this "HURR DURR TRUMP COULD NUKE EVERYBODY" crap. If there's one thing the Cold War prepped us for, it's having the ability to not use our nukes.

>So there you go. They had value under slavery that they don't have now. Sounds like a better deal at least in this one regard.

In what world is getting beaten and whipped and raped a good trade-off for your vague conception of value? Are you implying no black people have ever achieved anything after slavery?

>You keep trying to insinuate that I am advocating slavery. I am not. I am saying that it was no worse than their current conditions, and certainly not worth sending white people to die for in order to end.

It was much worse than their current condition - this isn't even up for dispute, it's a fact that getting beaten, and whipped and forced to do inhumane hard labour is worse than the potential of getting shot if you live in a bad neighbourhood (which not all blacks do).

>The original Constitution did not forbid slavery. That came after the war when Lincoln and his tribe of multicultural leftists forced it on us.

Only because the original Constitution didn't consider blacks human, and only because slavery was so vital to the economy of the fledgling thirteen colonies. By any objective, scientific standard, blacks are humans. And the rights in the Constitution apply to all humans.

>I don't. I'm just not a universalist. Freedom for my people does not compel me, morally, ethically, or otherwise, to secure it for another people. And certainly not at the expense of my people

You fucking mongol, your ancestors died (well, probably not the ancestors of a gutless coward like you, but the ancestors of others) so that these freedoms, which ARE universal whether you like it or not, could be upheld. If you hate freedom so much, move to fucking Russia, or some other despotic shithole. I can disagree with most people on Sup Forums and still find some common ground, but those that despise freedom, that despise human rights, well there's just no hope for you. I sincerely hope you experience slavery sometime in your life, or at the very least experience oppression

shills are so desperate they cant prop up hillary they have to say: b-but but they are both bad guyys!!

>John F. Kennedy
a Democrat (who was only halfway decent because he was at least smart enough to know tax cuts stimulated the economy)
>Theodore Roosevelt
progenitor of the progressive movement

You're not doing a thing to convince me the alt-right isn't a cesspool of toxic lefty cast asides with a label change and that their participation in politics at the high level will do nothing but shift the country's politics further to the left.

I'm so fucking sick of everyone calling Trump bad. The fact is he's the first President since JFK whose policies would serve the American people instead of the globalist elites. And Johnson is just as much of a paid globalist shill as Hillary. They're the opposite of Trump on all the most important issues threatening this country right now like secure borders, trade deals, and preserving our Constitutional rights.

>lincoln

The man that undertook a war of choice that killed as many 1,000,000 Americans (including possible civilian deaths)

He really is an athaurity

Concern with the well-being of niggers had nothing to do with free soil. The fact was that rich jews could buy and breed more niggers to get more representation in congress. On the south representation could be bought, while in the north you could not buy more representation.

It's a complete failure of our education system that people don't understand the ramifications of the 3/5ths compromise.

>In what world is getting beaten and whipped and raped a good trade-off for your vague conception of value?

In a world, this one, where that still happens in the black community more now than ever before. You make it sound like the rape and assault and murder rates in the black community aren't sky high. They do all that shit to each other on a daily basis. The only thing that has changed for them is the race of the perpetrators. And the fact that now they're not even contributing to the betterment of a society as a whole, like they did under slavery, and are instead ceaselessly dragging that society down.

>Are you implying no black people have ever achieved anything after slavery?

Are you implying that they achieved nothing during slavery?

>It was much worse than their current condition - this isn't even up for dispute

And yet I dispute it. I don't see how it was worse than their current condition. The only evidence you've been able to marshal thus far is the fact that they were sometimes abused and raped. But again, that happens to them now, at their own hands, more than ever before.

>it's a fact that getting beaten, and whipped and forced to do inhumane hard labour is worse than the potential of getting shot if you live in a bad neighbourhood (which not all blacks do).

Says who? And again, they still get beaten. And raped. And maimed. By each other. Today. Right now.

>Only because the original Constitution didn't consider blacks human, and only because slavery was so vital to the economy of the fledgling thirteen colonies.

The reasons why are irrelevant. Don't throw the Constitution in my face if it doesn't support your claim.

(cont'd)

> By any objective, scientific standard, blacks are humans. And the rights in the Constitution apply to all humans.

The Constitution is a set of laws, not feel-good suggestions that can apply or not apply on a whim. The original Constitution did not outlaw slavery. Period.

>You fucking mongol, your ancestors died (well, probably not the ancestors of a gutless coward like you, but the ancestors of others)

Mine died. I actually have ancestors on both sides of the war, since they originally settled in Maryland.

>so that these freedoms, which ARE universal whether you like it or not, could be upheld.

They died because they got drafted, or, in the case of my Confederate ancestors, because they opposed Lincoln's tyranny.

>If you hate freedom so much, move to fucking Russia, or some other despotic shithole. I can disagree with most people on Sup Forums and still find some common ground, but those that despise freedom, that despise human rights, well there's just no hope for you. I sincerely hope you experience slavery sometime in your life, or at the very least experience oppression

Stop being a crybaby bitch just because not everyone buys into your overly simplistic leftist Jewish horseshit.

The south dindu nuffin huh

wtf I'm John Wilkes Booth now

I'm so sick of this "lesser of two evils" horse shit. Its not the candidates, its the retarded populous. Put any two people up there and they will be both be hated.

You think people couldn't make up stupid, retarded conspiracy theories about Gary Johnson? I'm imagining political ads in black and white showing hoards of immigrants crossing the Rio Grande, warning people about the his open boarders or spun numbers around New Mexico's abysmal economic stats, or just made up shit about him being bought out by private prisons and marijuana drug cartels.

It doesn't matter if its true, look at how Clinton is displayed in the video: Corrupt. Despite being under a microscope for 20 years, her private emails and correspondence leaked, a full FBI investigation, all found nothing. Her conflicts of interest pale in comparison to her Opponent's conflict which his undisclosed and secretive business interest. But more than half the country still label her as "corrupt."

There is so much false information being spread around that people are willing to believe, our country has become obsessed with conspiracies. It doesn't matter if its Trump, Clinton, Johnson, Sanders, Jeb, etc. they would all have horseshit made up about them.

what is so bad about being an Isolationist?
The world needs to start pulling its own weight

Andy J was fucking based, even if he wasn't perfect. He definitely used less executive power than Lincoln

>the shills are THIS audience

Yes, Trump is an awful candidate, but you have to be literally retarded to think Clinton isn't corrupt

>millions of "donations" from rich Arab funders of terrorists
>literally smoking gun in the leaked DNC emails that show a concerted effort to fix the primaries
>1/50 people who work for her die mysteriously, making it the most dangerous job in all of America

Why does this faggot think Abe Lincoln sounded like this? It's well known that Lincoln had a high-pitch voice.

>“Lincoln’s voice, as far as period descriptions go, was a little shriller, a little higher,” says Holzer.

And what sort of faggot accent is that supposed to be? Oh, right, the "actor" accent.

>.06 shekels have been deposited into your account.

>The original Constitution did not outlaw slavery. Period.
No, it was only designed to implode it. Period.

>Mine died. I actually have ancestors on both sides of the war, since they originally settled in Maryland.
So I was right about the eternal Anglo jibe. Outstanding.

It takes an 'original decedent of the settlers' to be this starkly ignorant about his country's own history.

see You want isolation like you want another world war.

>This is a great video for old-school 2011 Sup Forumslacks back when it was Ron Sup Forums and not Hitler.

lincoln is not admired by ron paul,

take note guys. CTR keeps pushing divisions but doesn't understand enough about us to get it right

coolidge

I guess they think that conservatives like old timey stuff.

>not hitler

LISTEN, you fucking newfags, we've been nazi since /n/
Now fuck off

you do realize wikileaks would have dropped that bomb by now?

>the libertarian party is libertarianism

you do know ron paul ran as an R, right leaf?

and yet several states were able to end it without war breaking out

>hurr muh 2 party system
Both of these people were elected in the primaries

>Listening to the guy who killed state rights and violated the constitution
>but he freed the niggers

>Because killing your workforce is a bad business practice. Are you actually retarded?
so is slavery. thats why a war was unnecessary

>The Chinese will use this same argument when they enslave you after your economy
pretty rich comin from t. hongcouver

i fantasize about him nuking washington dc

you couldnt define right and left even if your momma was dying

JFK and teddy would be hitler tier today

>Despite being under a microscope for 20 years, her private emails and correspondence leaked, a full FBI investigation, all found nothing

Our current constitution does not outlaw slavery either. There's about 2.5 million people in this country that should be in slavery.

He saved The Union. You don't get more based than that, senpai.

No matter who wins the jews are still in charge.