>and your other loose cannon

Don't threaten me. I'm a hacker...

it's time to find a JOB

and your other DA busting my balls

what did he mean by this?

groundhog day: the board

We need more documentary threads.

Forgot Blacked threads

butthurt fags running bots that just spam the same hundred low effort threads on rotation in order to drive traffic away from the board

Ice cream? I love ice cream!

And your other angry incoherent yelling black police chief.

I put filters on anything having "kino" "faggot" or the phrase "blocks your path" and it has become far more bearable

This is literally a perfect description

Why the fuck do I come here?

you forgot
>ocassional blacked thread
>ironic rick and morty thread
> what do you think of "x" actress body of work
>raimiposting
>is "x" movie kino?
>movies "x" will never understand

and your other pair of balls!

Still better than dealing with normalfags

Forgot Blacked poster and Vinceposter

The face app threads were the funniest threads in a long time. This place is non stop reddit spamming crap now. Maybe it's fun for 20 year olds but when you're nearly 30 it's fucking boring now.

That's why you need to balance your time on the high traffic boards with the slower ones. All the popular boards repeat the same shit every day.

Yep I'm 32 and have been on Sup Forums for six years now. I guess I need to keep in mind that this stupid crap is fun for 19 year old college kids.

>The face app threads were the funniest threads in a long time. This place is non stop reddit spamming crap now. Maybe it's fun for 20 year olds but when you're nearly 30 it's fucking boring now.
What else are we 30yo anons supposed to be doing? I'm a loser with no purpose.

You can thank the cancer from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums for this

I have 4chanX but I can't figure out how to filter specific words. Can you give me a basic gestalt?

did you get the premium version or just the basic?

Assuming it's ccd0's version:
1. Click on the settings icon (wrench) in the top right corner
2. Click on the filter tab
3. In the drop-down menu at the top left, change it to general
4. If you want to filter the word "example", type "/example/" in the box below

Wake up, user

When you hit your 30's you either occupy your time with family and work or slowly die in isolation.

and Star Wars/Star Trek too. always

>What else are we 30yo anons supposed to be doing? I'm a loser with no purpose.

So am I, but that doesn't stop this place becoming boring. I give the odd smirk from stupid frogposters and stuff from time to time but that's it now. There's barely anything original here anymore.

>what did he mean by this
>blocks your path
>me on the right

Only 1 in 20 of these are ever funny.

Nice, thank you!

Yeah I agree with need more variety. Someone make a cinema thread and an anvil hoarder (1930) one too

Doubles

almost like you're meant to be doing something else with your life other than spending all day listlessly consuming repetitive word salad made by teenage shitskins

>catched

So the bot accusations really are legit? I never believed it.

>tfw my life feels like its been on loop since 2014

I've spent most of my free time on Sup Forums every day since discovering this site.

Why can't he spam the board until its nothing but what he spams? whats the point of this sort of spam?

So a solid 6 hours then ya pinhead

In my school years, yeah, but now it's a 24/7 gig.

Don't forget that fucking faggot who makes the completely-irrelevant-to-the-board "show us your le tv ;)" threads every other day.

I hate that fucker more than anyone else on here.

I can give you his address

Wow I was gonna quit doing it but now I know of your seething hatred I'll continue!

This is the best thread I've seen in days

please don't bully people laughed out of Sup Forums

Welcome to stage 4

Dubs threads are always good natured fun. Everything else you've listed sucks though.

Which one? There's three KV neckbeards who seem to rotate through making them.

Please do.

>catched

1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA

the poster is MOOT

I'll make a thread tonight just for you, user. ;)

The problem is that the left can't meme worth a fuck, and Sup Forums is a leftist dominated board (pro gay, pro interracial, pro pedo rights, anti pol, etc) and so Sup Forums is stuck with trash memes like sneed, bebe, cunny, blacked, spiderman frisbee, Ramsay pizza, etc. A far cry from the peak days of big guy for you which are well behind us. The left CANT meme, this is fact.

Innovation is the key. Over on /gif/ for instance, there are a few of us who are really striving to bring some originality and quality to the threads we create. We're really making an effort to turn back the tide of horrible shitposting. But we don't have bots over there, as far as I know. Not like here, anyway.

Or just moving to a different board for a while. There are other boards. I'm willing to bet most Sup Forums users only browse the same board every day. I'm active on several boards, and there are even a few I used to frequent and don't go to at all anymore. When I do go back to those boards, all the shitposting is so glaringly obvious that I leave immediately.

big guy for you got old about 45 minutes after TDKR was released in theaters and you know it. It was barely funny the first time it was posted.

>Over on /gif/ for instance
stopped reading right there

>Sup Forums is a leftist dominated board
But it isn't
They're a vocal minority which has been proven time after time

Newfaggot.

You couldn't possibly be more wrong. I bet I've been on Sup Forums longer than you've been out of high school.

The left can't meme, that's true. But the right is VERY easy to troll because they rage like rabid dogs anytime they see something that remotely clashes with their worldview.

Bot threads really are a problem here, fuckers just can't let the board flow organically, there always has to be some faggot here with an agenda spamming forced crap.

dont forget moretz threads

The fact you took that most low effort bait says otherwise buddy

Just for you, user.

When?

fuck your consumer ass

if you want better and more entertaining threads you make them

That's a problem on /gif/ too, but most of those users seem to think it's paid shills or something. All the BBC and trap threads, like half a dozen of each at any given time. People just rage about it and the threads stay around forever because people keep rageposting in them. Same advice I have for them, I give to you my friends of Sup Forums -- just hide the threads and move one. Use your filters. Do not engage.

So Kimmo moved to Canada...

youtube.com/watch?v=NxGxl-IbVFk

>no bella thread
>not being a boogy bro

Go to bed, bellatap.

Top kek.

>catched

more like 1/200

You would only notice this if you're spending more than 30 minutes on Sup Forums daily. You don't just sit on /tv all day, do you?

fuck off newfag.

Why do people who don't even know how to use features that Sup Forums already has without any additional extensions use 4chanX?

Back in my days you had to refresh the page to update a thread so you younguns and your fancy expanagamics can get off my lawn。

Kys OP
I'm the user rapist
I will skull fuck your asshole. Every user I have raped, never heard from again.
You have 5 days, fucker. Count them.

Honestly in the same situation, no idea why the fuck I come here. Maybe because I used it for ages but the quality of this board has taken a massive decline.

Can't lie, the best film discussion I had on Sup Forums last year was in /fa/ of all places.

youtube.com/watch?v=A569cviDq1E

were all just killing time until the end, stop pretending youre any different, user.

>dog_rapist.png
ftfy

my life is terrible and there is nothing I can do to change it

check them dubs still

>they rage like rabid dogs anytime they see something that remotely clashes with their worldview.

how is that any different than:
>how dare the mod delete my russian child model thread?
>in that case I'll just set up a bot to spam child models on your little film board.