ITS HAPPENING SPACE X CONSPIRACY

Alright guys, i have reviewed the footage of space X

youtube.com/watch?v=z1Rx00fb8mo

Within the first 3 seconds we can see 2 tiny objects fly by the Space X shuttle

I believe that these are a UFO of some sort, possibly another governments experimental drone or even alien tech.

my reasoning for this hypothesis is the speed and trajectory at which the UFO maintains and the fact that it was able to blow up the rocket with somthing.

pic related is my favorite frame i screenshotted. Then i will post them in chronological order.

Let us begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1472752103984.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=mZASfz5G3sc
youtube.com/watch?v=LOKTnB7BbLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is the opening frame

So this is the first instance in which we see some sort of UFO, however i dont know exactly what it was, and it also doesnt appear to be the one that caused the explosion as far as i can tell.

bottom object continuing its course.

nothing to see here, move along.

If that is some secret advanced shit then it's probably obsolete. They must not want uncontrolled cameras up in space.

Secret space program confirmed.

probably a fly or something

nothing to see here, move along.

nothing to see here, move along

unless you fucked with the footage, this is a confirmed sabotage action

if jews have been messing with aliens they're going to get the gas.

here is a interesting pic where we see the UFO at the same spot as the projectile see next to it in the OP

t. Men in Black Cyber Division

LITERAL

ALIENS

i.4cdn.org/pol/1472752103984.webm

Huh, in the vid it totally looks like something hit it right before it blew up.

Guys its nothing give it up

It looks like an error or artifact in the video. I'm sure if they wanted this to happen they would find a more subtle way of doing it then fucking shooting it with something.

at about 40 seconds in you can see something circling the area

these next few photos im going to post are the most interesting by far

it looks like there's a flash of light from the dot then the rocket blows up

Looks like a social construct.

slowed it down

>i have reviewed the footage
Oh thank god an expert with an extensive background in advanced engineering and espionage has finally come along to review this.

and here I thought those specs flying erratically in the frame were just insects. Thanks for setting me straight

Iranian sabotage against Israel?

Ok these are the last 2 pictures im posting

Please note the location of the UFO in this image and then how it radically changes in the next one, almost as if veering off into space.

comes in from the right at about 37 seconds

holy fuck it's actually there too

It's easily within our technological grasp to have drones with weapons on them.

A FUCKING BIRD!!

It's a bug flying in front of the camera that was positioned about two miles from the pad.

wow some sort of insect, maybe a fly? why do you suppose a fly might want to wreck human technological progress? jealousy?

Israel BTFO
based aliens

I streamed it to VLC and played it at 1/4 speed and it doesn't even seem to hit it. Firefoxs webm play only slows down to 0.5, but at .25 its a bit clearer.

SHUT IT DOWN OY VEY GOYIM WANT TO GO TO SPACE

>up in space

Still believe there's an outer space? Please. We're all living under a Truman Show-style dome.

Probably an insect of some-sort flying by the camera.

Dude it's always about the money/power

I work at KSC in OSB-1 by the VAB, ask me anything.

I don't work for SpaceX though.

a bird ? at fucking mach 4 or something...

dude you guys should have thought this one out a little better

nothing to see here, move along

it was delivering an israeli satelite

Nothing to see here, move along

silly conspiracy theories!

yeah after an explosion like that a bird is going to swoop in from off camera and start circling the area. maybe it was looking for some freshly cooked dinner

holy shit youre a fucking dummy.

i know this isn't /sci/, but....

That's tiny KGB saboteurs.

Drone kill. Looks like a drone guys but who?
>Jews did spacex

these tiny objects are not physically near the explosion along the vector we can observe

I would imagine there's an entire psyop chapter on intentionally causing weird shit to happen any time you assassinate someone or blow something up, so that the crackpots will have different theories and argue with each other

we dont have enough information to make any conclusions, even if we knew for sure that someone is shooting at the satellite

Exactly, this is just silly. thank you for pointing out the obvious though

>mach 4

WTF?

WTF? it looks like a tiny fighter jet doing a missile strike on the rocket

tiny little drone with a small but powerful shape charge?

Just look at the birdie...

>nigga

just went on CNN to watch their vid. it's fucking on there, bitch. this is real life

ayyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

this

Do you know anything pertaining to the Ayys. Is OP trolling us or is this legit.

thanks. my record has been corrected and 0.2 shekels has been deposited.

Reminds me of

Sup Forums confirmed for retarded

Ya, because it's an insect flying in-front of the camera.
What can't you understand ?

Pretty pretty sure its a bird.

in you can actually see wings flap.

Also hawks and other bird of prey can be Crazy fast. The rocket is huge and very very far away. If you have an object that is much closer to the lense move it will appear a lot faster then it atcually is because you are fooled by the perspective

i think you should alert NORAD

>it's not a bird flying in the out of focus foreground, it's a secret pootin controlled spaceship!!!!!

>is OP trolling
Either that or they're retarded, but what's the difference? There's no way to tell how fast that object is or where it's at in relation to the video. Also it's central Florida with sitting water everywhere. It's more than likely a bug?

>ayys
I don't know. If NASA knew about them I doubt it would want to hide them. They would be missing out on a shit ton of funding.

dear person of african heritage, please.

no it looks like something that was lobbed more than launched
its following a trajectory
some sort of mortar

I'm sure (((they))) have a guy on the inside to sabotage things. It would be a little too obvious to use some secret tech openly like this.

>deep space voyagers - check
>mars and moon rovers - check
>every other satellite - a-ok
>facebook satellite - BLOW IT UP

yeah, no. fuck off you sad little virgin

It doesn't even connect with the rocket and it was flying around the entire time the ship was being refueled.

Notice how the shock wave of the craft exploding doesn't change its trajectory either.
Because it's no where near the object.

UFO flies by, shoots rocket with laser, no private cameras manned by terrestrial whitey to catch space niggers acting up.

>satellite belonged to cuckerberg

OP here
It seems suspicious that the SPace X shuttle would blow up with $200 million worth of stuff on it, also the damage to the lauch pad and the fact that they didnt have insurance.

the fact that there was no refueling insurance suggests that they should of even further investigated any possible flaws in the launch cycle

i would be curious as to what you think the images i posted were
I am not claiming anything, i am merely presenting the evidence of strongly correlated coincidence

you must all come to your own conclusions, by informing and discussing among ourselves errr.. i mean arguing and calling each other faggots.

$200m is nothing for them

-government owned
-government owned
-government owned
-not government owned

The UFOs are obvious. They could just be birds or some shit... We will never know.

$200 mill may not be, but that satellite was worth somthing more to some one...

the power of money pales in comparison to the power of information and knowledge.

>supporting zuckerkike
>ever
Shiggy fucking diggy, you filthy niggy

i think it was a piece of the rocket that shot off due to pressure which caused the launch failure

Better quality
youtube.com/watch?v=mZASfz5G3sc

Guys, any UFO you are seeing is a WEATHER BALLOON.

So please move along.

Plus, this was a classical "private space" accident. Fuel line rupture in the upper stage due to cutting costs with inspections (SpaceX has cut down massively on timing between launches, which obviously decreases risk tolerance).

>a bird? at fucking mach 4 or something...
>at fucking mach 4
>mach 4

/thread
>Put away your tinfoil, flat earthers.

Sup Forums intellectuals

Moore knows whats up

get the fuck off our board you fucking flat eather

sage

So if even rocket fuel couldnt melt the steel beams, how could jet fuel?

It's the usual suspects.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOKTnB7BbLs

OP, while this is very interesting unless you can show the same object from multiple angles with different cameras then this is literally nothing.

look how fast it was moving. kek confirms it is real

It was clearly a fly or a mosquito in front of the camera...

It's too weird the bird thing flew by at exactly the same moment. What is the probability of that occuring?

I could see a miniaturized missile on a bird-drone doing this.

Fucking retards they're clearly bugs

It's a fucking burd ffs

If they fucking bombed the rocket shouldn't this be obvious? Are they going to make SpaceX lie about what caused the explosion?

If the government wanted to stop this program, why wait until literally the launch date, and then bomb it in broad daylight?

enemy companies are up on it, this must be from skunkworks

>there is no jewish banking conspiracy

Also OP is a faggot

clearly a bird flying around at the end of the vid

>MUH SPACEBEAMS

stay classy Sup Forums