You can only post in this thread if your country has defeated every other country in the world or had a good fucking...

You can only post in this thread if your country has defeated every other country in the world or had a good fucking try.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYiOCctlPR0

Reminder that the eternal Anglo is just that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbVwBJxaYI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War
byroncrawford.com/2014/12/rackradar-luna-evergrey.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you didnt defeat USA

Despite the fact you aren't allowed to post in this thread I'll point you to the video link.

Stay irrelevant

You didn't defeat the Germans

they did. then the frogs came.

You did defeat us, then made us irrelevant, assholes.

I'm not sure you get to count the countries that you fought repeatedly, winning a few, losing a few.

you lost in Afghanistan too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War

It's okay you have some dank kush.

I'm sorry about the assholes, you guys are cool, atleast you're not America.

lost to the Zulus

Sweden?

You have never set soil on our lands.

>The First Anglo-Afghan War (also known as Auckland's Folly) was fought between the British East India Company and Afghanistan from 1839 to 1842.[2][3][4][5][6] It is famous for the killing of 4,500 British and Indian soldiers, plus 12,000 of their camp followers, by Afghan tribal fighters, but the British defeated the Afghans in the concluding engagement.[1]

Not only did we defeat them, we did it via a fucking company, a business. Stay cucked and irrelevant.

A win is a win in the end.

WHO DIS

*set foot on our soil

I'm retarded

>tfw Spain will always be the sore loser in 2nd place next to Great Britain. At least they tried

>heh i showed him.
Literally lost to Iceland, not once not twice but three times.

Didn't need to. Your country is fucked beyond belief by the left. The Anglo Jew has subverted and divided your country.

Good luck in the future.

post moer

Feels good to be from the the greatest country to ever exist.

its ok Abdul. It happens man.

We haven't defeated every country, therefore we have.

Hah, so you haven't.

Can't touch this dumb anglo.

this. I need to know who those cow udders belong to

>if your country has defeated every other country in the world or had a good fucking try.

Well, oldest ally, we may not have defeated them all but we gave it a really good try and (with our oldest ally help) never relinquished an inch of land ever since we kicked out the spaniards and the moors.

Pic related, oldest intact borders in the whole world. Spaniards tried (multiple times), French tried, everybody that took a shot is now fertilizing our soil.

Spain (iberian union) was the most powerful nation in europe until the Spanish Armada. Specifically under the habsburgs.

They had their moment in the light and they did pretty well in it.

>unironically posting Al Murray

Do you know where you are?

There is only one confirmed death during the Cod Wars: an Icelandic engineer killed in the Second Cod War.[10]

>His only retort is about the Greatest Country on Earth losing out on some Cod
>It's not even his own country

cucked and irrelevant, stop posting in the thread

Reminder that New Zealand is the greatest military superpower in human history

Revolutionary War

United States:
6,824 killed in battle
25,000–70,000 dead from all causes[8][16]

Great Britain:
4,000 army troops killed in battle (North America only)
27,000 army troops died of disease (North America)

>oi gov

We have to go back.

Oh herro dere

I live in Broadstairs m8, about a 5 minute drive from Nige's old office.

>Spain (iberian union) was the most powerful nation in europe until the Spanish Armada

lol, what?

Pic related, they couldn't win against us (and a couple of your long bows) outnumbering us 5:1

my country is your country family :)

also where do i find myself a big titted 100% british lass?

>w-we didnt even want that fish f-senpai.
Literally BTFO its okay, you just have to accept losing like the rest of us :^)

No but we did :^)

You missed the Habsburg part.
They had the HRE under their control too.

Plus they colonised like a mad cunt.

It's a pity your blood is so tainted by negro and moors.

Why are you posting in this thread still? Your country has accomplished nothing and never will.

One of there's died, we had 0 deaths, we still outrank them in terms of everything aside from lack of population and risk of inbreeding.

Not only that, read about the Battle of Cochin [1], where 140 Portuguese
and some hundred locals (aided by 5 vessels) defended themselves against up to 84,000 poo in the loos with at least 250 vessels.

They lost 19,000 men, 5,000 in action, 13,000 to disease (specifically cholera as they can't really master the loo thing, shitting the water they drink) while the Portuguese lost only time, sides and not a single men.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbVwBJxaYI

And the French, the ones doing the fighting for you?

I don't think you're allowed in this thread.

Irish war of independence

>Northern Ireland

stop posting in this thread

black marks are countries we never touched

burgers BTFO!

#born2oppress

Terrorists of terror
Fixed it for you.

still won in terms of battle

pakis and niggers rule britania

> Spaniards talking about moor blood

How long after we cleaned our land you guys kept your moors among your population?

Did Spain even finished kicking then out? By the amount of moors you guys still have I'm pressed to believe you guys never got rid of them.

How is that keeping Ceuta working out for you guys lol. Enjoy your moorish lands and your unruly neighbors.

shut your mouth ustase scum

Yet now England is a pathetic, suicidal, paranoid country that accuse everyone of being a racist and a paedophile.
Importing more and more of the same savages that we conquered.

Like every area touched somehow contaminated England.

It is a shame. The great mistake was not allying with Germany in ww2. The American colonies could have easily been retaken.

UK is not allowed in this thread

Ah. I always assumed you came, saw, and then left.

Went to your country with some friends a few weeks ago. Went to Plitvice, Paklenica and Krka national park and ended up in Split.

Fucked two cute croatian girls I met in the airbnb we were renting. I've already conquered your country mate.

>Once had a world empire
>Is turning into a colony of Pakistan

You brits have fallen pretty far

Man am I glad to be American.

Get out you cheese eating Algerian surrender monkey.

You almost deserve a place here but not quite.

All of southern europe is arab/negro mix. It should be purged with neutron bombs or race based viruses.

Just pointing out your country isn't so solid as you say. The people are the country,,and your people are historically the highest percentage of negros outside of Africa.

Al Murray is a fucking cuck. Total libshit.

why are you lying on internet?

jersey is british!

Lost every war, after instigating the most in history in the shortest time.
Only alive because of stolen German nuke technology.

>only 3.7% minorities
>96.3% whites

>french
>fight

they only brought the ships.

MAKE PORTUGAL GREAT AGAIN

This is me and my m8's walking towards the Diocletian palace in Split

holy shit, the cod wars were no cuckening, they were the literal castration of """""great""""" britain

HMS Yarmouth had its bow torn off, HMS Diomede had a forty foot gash ripped its hull and HMS Eastbourne suffered such structural damage from ramming by Icelandic gunboats that it had to be reduced to a moored operational training frigate. Iceland deployed four patrol vessels (V/s Óðinn, V/s Þór, V/s Týr, and V/s Ægir) and two armed trawlers (V/s Baldur and V/s Ver).[94][95] The Icelandic government tried to acquire US Asheville class gunboats and when denied by Henry Kissinger, tried to acquire Soviet Mirka class frigates instead. A more serious turn of events came when Iceland threatened closure of the NATO base at Keflavík, which would have severely impaired NATO's ability to defend the Atlantic Ocean from the Soviet Union. As a result, the British government agreed to have its fishermen stay outside Iceland's 200 nmi (370 km) exclusion zone without a specific agreement.

good thing we came over there and bailed you out in WW2 m8. too bad for your colonies my condolences on the empire.

> and your people are historically the highest percentage of negros outside of Africa.

Are you counting colonies or just Portugal? With colonies I agree with you, Portugal really fucked around with moors, injuns, Indians, negros and even goats, cows and chickens.

Those sailors couldn't control their trouser snakes after leaving the ships, I tell you that.

But there is barely any Portuguese born negro nowadays. We have some enclaves of descendent of former colonials (sons of those born in Africa before 74) but it is rare to see one outside the suburbs of Lisbon and unthinkable to see any north of the mondego river.

While in Spain you cannot turn a corner without running into a gypsy or a filthy Morrocan (or whatever stirpe of moor you guys got).

By our powers combined!

Oh another """"victory"""" was when you left the EU remember that? that thing that happened half a year ago and still to this day nothing has happened.

its true. Britain has no balls.

we never got to fuck with the choinamen, but given the time and shit we pretty much fucked up most of the known euro world and beyond. Fucking with dem skrælings over 500 years before you guys.

But son, I'm proud of you. You took to the waves, and went for the entire world. We still need to speak a bit about this boatbuilding of yours though son

On the evening of 6 May 1976, after the outcome of the Third Cod War had already been decided, the V/s Týr was trying to cut the nets of the trawler Carlisle, when Captain Gerald Plumer of HMS Falmouth ordered it rammed. The Falmouth at the speed of 22+ knots (41+ km/h) rammed the Týr, almost capsizing her. The Týr did not sink and managed to cut the nets of Carlisle, after which the Falmouth rammed it again. The Týr was heavily damaged and found herself propelled by only a single screw and pursued by the tug-boat Statesman. In this dire situation, Captain Guðmundur Kjærnested gave orders to man the guns, in spite of the overwhelming superiority of firepower HMS Falmouth enjoyed, to deter any further ramming.

still was part of the british empire then

>or had a good fucking try
Phew, was scared I couldn't post for a moment.

>spain

You hate ETA and the catalans, I get it

NEVER LOST A WORLD WAR

This also spaintards check this
Source: search Portugal on Wikipedia.

Things like this take time my eurocentric cuckfriend, the butthurt from other euro powers thus far has been glorious.

You have a broad definition of white.
Similar to brasil right, and argentina.
You had 10+% negro population several hundred years ago. Where do you think they disappeared to.

I'll give you a clue, inside the wombs of your ancestors.

KEK

No you can't have it both ways you can't lose a war and a whole continent and say you won. Alliance building and diplomacy is just as important if not more so than actual troops on the ground. England would have been buttfucked by Germany if not for Britains carefully cultivated web of international allies and treaties.

I agree with you mang, but honestly why are they not speeding it up its starting to seem like they are delaying it on purpose.

Nigga check Wikipedia. Also if we aren't white sure shit you aren't too.

does this count?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War

Because we have to sort out our entire economy and trade agreements before we do anything. This country will cuck itself by acting rashly without proper thought.

Searched the image on google. First result:

byroncrawford.com/2014/12/rackradar-luna-evergrey.html

All your niggers are blended in with your rancid gene pool.
You have some beautiful people still, but a lot of half breed negros.

In Spain there are less negros, more separate moors.
All Jews and moors were forced to either leave or convert.

>no British casualties in all 3 wars
Bloody amazing country

>10%

we had some negros in Alcácer do Sal, all in all if you look at the whole country they affect like 0.002% of our DNA as there aren't a lot of people in Alcácer do Sal to begin with

> You had 10+% negro population several hundred years ago

You are surely counting the colonies, there is no way you are making this crass mistake or imagining any sizable ethnic population in continental Portugal.

Well, taking advantage of your presence here, let's make a list of all the times Portugal BTFO of Spain.

Battle of ValVerde

> After placing the Portuguese vanguard in position, defending the shore from the Castilians, Nuno Álvares Pereira again crossed the river to reach his rearguard, which was under a rain of arrows launched from the Castilian side.

> The Constable of Portugal noticing that the Castilians had used all of their projectiles, ordered an attack.

> Nuno Álvares Pereira himself, seeing the banner of the Grand Master of Santiago, fought his way through the Castilian army until encountering him, and after a brief duel, the Grand Master fell mortally wounded.

> With his fall and the overthrow of his standard, the Castilian army demoralized and was soon broken and in disorder, and could not stop the Portuguese attack, being quickly and totally defeated.

Pic related. 2000 foot soldiers, a couple of crossbowmen and 20000 spaniards couldn't hold them.

American often ask how come Spain couldn't keep the peninsula whole. That's part of the answer.

Spain conquered half the world.
Only the British stopped Spain.

Take a look at the half a billion plus native Spanish speakers.

Not to mention north America is becoming Spanish speaking too. Too late for a wall.

Being this dense. God knows what you are calling "negro" in here but certainly must be something other than afro descendant or North African.

and now you tolerate decade long paki rape gangs while a anti white muslim major fucks up your capitol