This is what "liberators" did to Nazi soldiers and supporters alike after the war

This is what "liberators" did to Nazi soldiers and supporters alike after the war.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBoT0QzExr0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rtb0l6wq5s
youtu.be/BxWeGt1L2F8
youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
youtu.be/RoDT8VWdZuU
youtu.be/TsOouDLL_EA
youtu.be/LwAYgjG6SkM
youtu.be/P2bCCHKzDEQ
youtu.be/Xdr4-B0q19E
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Leclerc_de_Hauteclocque
youtube.com/watch?v=k8kh_X-7ojY
nytimes.com/books/98/11/22/specials/ambrose-atrocities.html
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm
jane-griffiths-my-book.blogspot.com/2013/03/march-1939-british-guarantee-to-poland.html
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1254521/German-victim-break-silence-Red-Army-rapists-65-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the girl is a french woman who slept with german soldiers

she would be a coalburner today desu

She fucked someone who killed their fathers, brothers, and sons.

I do not have sympathy.

I mean I know about the atrocities committed against the civil and military population of the axis countries, but I don't feel sorry for these women who slept with the invaders that fought againts their fathers and brothers.

By your understanding that makes those not from Germany who fought for Germany deserve the same.

>War is hell
>More news at 11

>who slept with the invaders that fought againts their fathers and brothers
The majority of Vichy France supported and fought for the Germans. Its post-war allied revisionism to say otherwise. Look it up. The same was true in every other allied country. If it wasn't, the Germans would not have allied or been able to occupy these lands.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rtb0l6wq5s

>gets buzzcut
>taken her by hair gently with chocolate all over her mouth.
pfffffffffff what is this shit
>no people hanging
>no corpse in the streets
>no naked traitors
>no mass raping
>no sensless beating
pffffff the average housewife here will dream about this "abuse"

>Majority
>Implying there was any free will
People were just thrown into the war, whether they wanted or not, you dumb burgernigger.

>Crescent and Star.
I wonder why...

>>no people hanging
>>no corpse in the streets
>>no naked traitors
>>no mass raping
>>no sensless beating
There were all these things and worse. More Germans died after the surrender than before the war. Look it up.
>Eisenhower's Rhine-Meadows Death Camps
youtu.be/BxWeGt1L2F8
>Hellstorm - Post-war Genocide of Germans
youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
youtu.be/RoDT8VWdZuU
youtu.be/TsOouDLL_EA
youtu.be/LwAYgjG6SkM
youtu.be/P2bCCHKzDEQ
>According to Time Magazine in September 1945,
>the government provided soldiers with 50 condoms a month,
>and graphically showed how to use them.
>Soldiers were being told "Teach these Germans a lesson,
>and have a wonderful time!"
youtu.be/Xdr4-B0q19E

> no mass executions
> just some battle weary soldiers getting yelled at

Why even share this?

5 % of the french actively supported the germans, 5 % supported teh allies and the rest just do what they could to survive.

If the French supported the Germans they would have fight the allied invasion in 1944

I say this being a supporter of Greater Germany myself

>Implying the majority doesn't have free will in the face of a tiny minority.
Some of us are addicted to fairy takes that rationalize the current world order, no matter how contradictory or obvious they may be. Believe whatever allows you to remain a patriotic Latvian; it's not genuine, and your identity has no authenticity if you believe a propagandist's history.

No, I only talked about women who give themselves to the invader. I would say the same about a german woman sleeping willingly with a russian

The fuck are they cutting her hair for?

sleeping with a german was on the same level as coalburning is today
and it should be
fucking someone who came and took your land is just pure degeneracy

>5 % of the french actively supported the germans, 5 % supported teh allies
80% supported the Germans, and more French fought for Germany than joined the resistance, which was almost non-existent, full of seditious communists and Jews who opposed the Republic before surrender anyway. You're lying or too stupid to research the subject.
>youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
An you're posting Degrelle, so maybe this is bait... 5/10 got me to reply

>>Implying the majority doesn't have free will in the face of a tiny minority.
When the state is occupied and overtaken, no. The majority doesn't have a say.
>Believe whatever allows you to remain a patriotic Latvian; it's not genuine, and your identity has no authenticity if you believe a propagandist's history.
What makes you believe that you yourself are not spreading propaganda. There's always been disinformation from all sides, taking blind faith into one side and dropping all logic behind it is just eating propaganda.

>When the state is occupied and overtaken, no. The majority doesn't have a say.
The majority always has a say, and when they don't approve of the current State or its principals, they tend to overthrow it. Didn't really happen did it?

youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU

Public shaming and public marking for ostracising.

Reminds me of that one encounter between a French commander and captured members of the SS Charlemagne. The general asked them why they were wearing German uniforms, to which one of them asked him why he was wearing an American one. He got so asshurt, that he had them shot.

>The majority always has a say
No, they don't. The few useful idiots who go and fight for either side are nothing more than useful idiots. The majority is taken by force into the army and don't have a say in it.

Imagine being a German soldier.
>Occupy Holland.
>On leave.
>You and your comrades are horny as fuck and look for some women.
>Have sex.
>Lucky you have your issued condom.
>Eventually leave Holland.
>Have no idea she's being beaten and publicly humiliated.

That was Leclerc. Churchill and FDR had a conversation once, recorded in the FDR library, about whether or not to have DeGaulle killed and replaced by Leclerc. They were all puppets who took orders from Patton. The French resistance was a propaganda device, not a true resistance. Even Leclerc's uniform was an American one with French patches and pins.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Leclerc_de_Hauteclocque

>mfw even the highest german estimates place the deaths in those camps at around 85k-100k

C'mon son.

>mfw your say-so in response to my posted source
try harder kike

basically muh allies were just as cruel as the third reich

huh, who would have expected that one group of humans is inherently no better than another?

>right in the feels

>traitor whores go out to fuck the same soldiers that killed their brothers, fathers and uncles

they should've been executed

Justice.

kek, you know nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=k8kh_X-7ojY

This.

>helped edit the book about MUH GERMANOCAUST.
>Later did his own research and found that the conclusions the book made were based on faulty interpretation of statistics and misrepresentation of Eisenhower's feelings about Germans.

Here's Stephen Ambrose's take on "Other Losses".
nytimes.com/books/98/11/22/specials/ambrose-atrocities.html

>based ᛋᛋ poster

Good memoirs to read,
>Black Edelweiss - Johann Voss
>Campaign in Russia - Leon Degrelle
>Achtung panzer and panzer Leader - Heinz guderian
>Tigers in the Mud - Otto Carius
>Twilight of the Gods - Thorolf Hillblad

>be british
>be a nazi apologist
Just KYS already you are only bringing shame to your family, you dont deserve to live in a free western country.

Next time don't lose wars you start and have the people of the countries your occupying get pissed off at the traitors in their midst.

There's worse, my granps told me stories about the local women selling their young daughters to the american soldiers to get their money and steal their shit.
Nobody is a saint in war,.

a luck you are not living in one

People treat each other like shit after a war. This has seriously stimulated my cerebral cortex.

Women are shit.
>Stephen Ambrose
You think a clown like that is impressive to quote?
>muh greatest generation
You must be a kike, because that's a kike-tier author to respect.
Also a kike.
Also a kike.
Just a cuck.

DAILY REMINDER:
Only cucks and kikes could enjoy such "victory" as this.

>wars you start
They didn't start that war, the bank puppet countries did.

>worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm
jane-griffiths-my-book.blogspot.com/2013/03/march-1939-british-guarantee-to-poland.html

>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
>The Allies caused the war
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk

oh shit is that willem dafoe on the thumbnail and at 0:19 ?!?! is he immortal and did he rape some nazi at the end of WW2 ?

>Hitler was never against the other races
>I swear he didn't mean to hurt anyone when he tried to conquer the entirety of Europe. It 100% wasn't a conquest against the other races :^)

Not an argument. You must be an jewish.

"Not an argument" is not an argument. And learn the difference between "a" and "an", you stupid Jap.

Not wrong

They deserve worse, if they had been male collaborators they would have been executed.

I can't seem to find any objective sources for those quotes or that back your assertions up.

At least the holocaust has 6 million (((survivors))) that never stop talking about what they witnessed.

That's propaganda. Don't believe it. The media always comes up with bullshit. There was no mas-raping of German women either.

These memes need to die.

This, our war crimes were covered up while those of the germans were amplified. Gotta dehumanize your enemies...

What eisenhower did was more criminal than anything Hitler could have ever done.

This. If you side with an invader you deserve death for treason, no exemption. Even if that commie fuck Corbyn was magicaly elected here and Trump invaded, I'd still fight for Britain and never side with an invader. I'm a UKIP member and I hate Corbyn.

And not only that, the occupied government made laws to make sure that the Germans could never speak out about it. The kikes won and my fellow americans act like we're some sort of hot shit because of it. Absolutely disgusting. By the way before any flag waving faggot starts shit, I don't give a fuck about your saintly grandpa that served in the war, fuck him and fuck you too.

>What eisenhower did was more criminal than anything Hitler could have ever done
Look up Morgenthau Plan of FDR. Also, Churchill and Stalin were worse than Eisenhower. Churchill want to use nerve gas on Germans civilians. His aides stop him.

Can you prove those things happened?

Or is this annudah shoah?

Hello Froghurt kike. You are real JIDF.

What movie is this from?

Lay off the drugs kike.

Fuck off, kike. Yup, americans were flag waving heros who would never do wrong. Are you fucking retarded?

Maybe they shouldn't have started invaded so many countries and genociding people

People are going to have irreconcilable differences, and every once in a while they have a nice war to resolve that. To the winner goes the spoils I suppose.

How can you guys be so butthurt and asspained over a war that happened 75 years ago, and which you have literally zero connection with?

You don't belong here, buddy. Fuck off back to plebbit.

>get out of my safe space
Triggered?

If it was safe space, you could not post on here.
He is simply disrespect to you.

They must be new. I've seen a lot of triggered spergs lately.

>get invaded by another country
>some people collaborate with the invaders
>end up winning the war
>punish the scum who collaborated with the invaders

Nothing wrong with this

SO THERE WAS A WAR AND ONE SIDE WAS MEAN TO THE OTHER SIDE >;(

Kill yourself

Nope, just dislike kikes trying to pretend like they belong. By the way SA, worry about your nigger problem before coming on here and talking shit. You're the biggest failure the white race has ever had, you made them think they could win something.

>I've seen a lot of triggered spergs lately
you stay up for over 24 hours posting only on nazi threads. you are king of sperg.

You don't run this board newfag. Learn to deal with different opinions.

Better hurry, maybe you can get there before your grandma gets raped by some feral nogs. Isn;t it funny that at any time, the majority black population might just decide to kill you. Keep talkng shit you cucked faggot, I've been here for years.

You're still a bloody kike.

or you are black, In that case I'm impressed that you have figured out how to click a mouse.

My grandfather fought in north Africa. The shit they did to the Germans always made me kek hard. They were the biggest bunch of pussies once caught. Its war, get over yourself.

>There was no mas-raping of German women
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1254521/German-victim-break-silence-Red-Army-rapists-65-years.html

>Miss Koepp told Der Spiegel magazine it was on the evening of January 25, 1945, aged 15, that her mother told her to pack quickly as she had to flee from the Russians.
>The next day, in a small village, Soviet troops scoured houses for prey.
>She was raped twice that day and twice again the next morning. She said she hid under a table in a room filled with refugees.
>When the soldiers came to the building, asking for girls, the older women called out: 'Where's little Gabi?' and pulled her out from underneath the table.
>'I feel hatred rising up inside of me,' she wrote. She was dragged off to a ransacked house. 'I have no tears,' she remembered.
>'The next morning, it was the women, once again, who pushed me into the arms of a greedy officer. I despise these women.'
>Her ordeal went on for two weeks until she was taken in at a farm and hid from the Soviets.

>Even today, Miss Koepp, 80, has trouble sleeping. She never had a romance after her ordeal.

You throw fucking hissyfits about holocaust denial and then pull this shit. Go choke on your fucking yogurt.

>I've got no argument so I'll just make up shit
>I've got no argument so I'll just go off-topic and sperg out about his country
>My grandmother got raped by a Soviet so I'll just cry on here

What a bunch of beta newfags

BLAH BLAH BLAH, STFU kike.

She wasn't. And you are a Jew.

this x1000. most people don't know how much of a literal gangster churchill was.

>ownt
>ownt
She was, no need to lie you inbred faggot.

Feels good triggering newfag spergs. Enjoy.

Vichy. Controlled by the same people who controlled the 3rd Reich.

Ballsy of you to post a pic of yourself on here like that.

Shit sources and YouTube videos
You sure proved that guy wrong

u dont say

No Brad Pitt movies about any of these topics?

Cutting off hair is a good punishment for traitor whores.
Women are scum.

and you know what's hilarious?
Russia - a shithole
USA - 60% white
UK - pic related
France - just lol
I wonder if all these ww2 ''heroes'' are happy with the current situation

Get the fuck out of my country you german cocksucker, got fetishize your manlet half-kike somewhere else.

I've done more for this country than you ever have, never served.

lol
>is a kike
nice try Shlomo
>is a cuck
Fighting wars for ZOG isn't serving your country friendo, it's serving globalism. Wake up.

>make up shit
you the one constant kike with an SA flag who posts all the same images in every thread. You post on reddit as "Froghurt"

I get that more than anyone, bro. But no one will tell me to get out of the country I've actually done something for as much as I may regret it now.

norway is nothing but huts and a barely surviving economy fully dependent on high oil prices

some quarters you even go negative growth

real retarded may even go into a recession this year

norway is just empty land

Fair enough. Sorry to come off sounding that way, but in a way, I'm talking to myself too. Life is not without regrets.

Thank you for the books.

I need to find a repro or at least a higher-resolution version of this poster.

This is a new low for you, even though you do get pretty silly on NSG threads when you've got no more pasta to spam.

>we started a war and lost :((((((((((((

Boo fucking hoo pissbabies