"Well, Sup Forums do you wish to have your waifu to become real...

>"Well, Sup Forums do you wish to have your waifu to become real? If yes she comes to being but if you fuck her your soul is mine for enternity."

Can I get the Hell that's eating donuts forever?

"Does Anal and Sucking count as fucking?"

What if she rapes me though?

My girlfriend and I have the same waifu. I'll take you up on your deal and content myself to watch my girlfriend fuck her. Thanks a lot, Beelzebub, my friend.

pretty easy way around this, since she's muh waifu she will initiate with me every time, so she fucks me and I bypass your faustian bargain

A better monkey's paw would be getting a waifu that's still bound to the rules of their universe. Most of them would fall in love with you, but then "learn a lesson" that leads to them breaking up with you and then never acknowledging your existence ever again. So your waifu is always there but you're trapped behind a wall of narrative.

Joke's on you, Satan! I'm asexual, and so is she!

We'll be having a wonderful sex-free life together, thanks to your generosity!

>"Foolish anons! Even if she seduces you and has sex with you and you acticly engage in it your souls is still MINE!"

>Sup Forums
>girlfriend

You know, lying is a sin user.

Sometimes I can't believe it myself, but I'm somehow not lying.

So, is it yours upon my death or the second I have sex.

Waifus are satans tools

It all makes sense now

>"The second you have sex."

But souls are the simplification of the unique attributes of an individual's personality, memories, and actions.

Your plan is to steal the soul of a hell lord more powerful than you?

Good luck

But we're still defining sex as penis into vagina insertion, right?

Okay, I bring her to life only for headpats then.

>"Yes user you figured everything out nicely. Now sign here. But careful hot pen."

>"Yes user! That also includes inserting your penis in any part of her as well. It's all here in this gosh darn contract!"

Does mutual masturbating count? We aren't inserting dick to hole here

>"Well you got me there."

Why would I have sex with my waifu? She's too pure and chaste for intercourse.

So if I were to say, ask for a waifu with giant knockers, I could paizuri those melons all I wanted since it's not actually sex.

Just so we're clear on that.

You already had my soul, moron. Give me that fucktoy.

What this guy said.

Besides, I already know I'm going to hell so why would that even phase me?

That's ok, I'm gay and my waifu is too pure to ever be fucked by anyone, let alone me. Easiest deal of my life.

What if I say my soul belongs to my Waifu.

What if my waifu takes my soul before you do?

That's OK, Mary Marvel is not for sexual

What if my waifu..... IS YOU!?!?!?!

What if my waifu is the devil?

Its already going to hell anyways. I have literally nothing to loose

Not like I was going to heaven anyways...

Satan, you sure you're an evil guy? I mean you're giving me a lifetime of happiness on exchange for nothing, since I am a Pagan anyways.

>since I am a Pagan anyways.
How doni get into that anyways? I was hurt badly by christianity, but want a mythology to believe in.

Find one that you like. I just use the term Pagan because I believe in multiple gods, based loosely on the concepts of H.P. Lovecraft (as in, the gods are essentially unknowable to our puny minds and don't care about humanity one way or the other).

What if my waifu...is me?

Wait, if I don't finish, then you don't get my soul, right?

Funny story, I actually legally gave my soul to my waifu, who was incarnated by Vishnu.

>an eternity of torture to invade Lum Invader
Ehhhhhhh pass. I think I could get a better bargain for my soul.

Hey, if I don't finish inside her, you don't get my soul, do you?

Who's your waifu user?

Hajime from Gatchaman Crowds