Monster High / Ever After High

It's been a while since a thread hit the limit, hasn't it?

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11299581/1/Girlfrenemies
fanfiction.net/s/12182445/1/Rapple-Year-One
m.fanfiction.net/s/10983213/1/The-True-Love-Loophole
wattpad.com/241024573-if-apple-white-was-a-killer-slow-updates-the-new
archiveofourown.org/works/2133387
fanfiction.net/s/12101617/1/Miracle-Moms
fanfiction.net/s/12085924/1/fate-s-Choice
fanfiction.net/s/12191390/1/Invisible-Broken-Hearts
m.fanfiction.net/s/12152144/1/Holly-O-Hair-s-Fanfiction-Diary
youtube.com/watch?v=rdNo3uyyvyQ
mega.co.nz/#!FZgQQLTA!P-XTrZ203UAwkkjotnv_Mek9XrrSCDFfsCSHju3fPqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic wasn't colored by Simon, was it?

This pic again?

Rapple Fic General:

fanfiction.net/s/11299581/1/Girlfrenemies
> In an attempt to quell royal and rebel tension, Apple and Raven pretend to be a couple.

fanfiction.net/s/12182445/1/Rapple-Year-One
> Apple had always held Raven's hand when the pair walked down the hallway. Now their locked hands had meaning.

m.fanfiction.net/s/10983213/1/The-True-Love-Loophole
> What if Daring Charming wasn't Apple's true love? What if Apple's true love turned out to be one very surprised Raven Queen?

wattpad.com/241024573-if-apple-white-was-a-killer-slow-updates-the-new
> Apple has the perfect life. She has good grades, friends, story, and life. Little did she know things around Ever After High were going to change.

archiveofourown.org/works/2133387
> Raven wakes up one day and everything is wrong, but she can't tell what. Apple is studying hard to become a villain and Raven is less than enthusiastic about her princess courses. This is exactly like she remembers it, but it all feels so wrong.

fanfiction.net/s/12101617/1/Miracle-Moms
> Raven Queen wakes up to discover the fruit of her friendship with Apple White. Can a princess and her villain raise a child together?

fanfiction.net/s/12085924/1/fate-s-Choice
> It's a new year at Ever After High and Raven feels like everything is starting to go her way. The Storybook of Legends has been destroyed, Apple is her friend, and Dexter has asked her on a few dates. Unfortunately, fate has different plans.

fanfiction.net/s/12191390/1/Invisible-Broken-Hearts
> Nightmares and mental stress plague Raven to the point of illness thus forcing the Good King's hand, he takes Raven out of school for her own wellbeing and sets his sights on finishing what his daughter started, by politically taking down Snow White.

Feel free to add more.

The revenge of Ghoulia Yelps when?

Found a Monster High magazine scan. Should I dump it?

Sure, go ahead!

I guess this is mostly fluff and marketing, but at least there's some nice art in it.

It was

Last page.

>not using Halloween themed art
>On Halloween
For shame OP

Bump with do they celebrate Halloween in France?

Replace the Killer one with
m.fanfiction.net/s/12152144/1/Holly-O-Hair-s-Fanfiction-Diary

>Halloween episode
>ghost of Bella and Brutta haunts ever after

>and they possess Apple and Raven

Shame that EAH will never do a Halloween themed doll line

A consequence of being made my the same people that have a monster themed line running at the same time.

>TFW Fat Skeleton cosplay WHY?!
SKINNY SKELETON WAIFUS ALL THE WAY!

>he doesnt like ladies soft and thicc

You do you my dude

Well, ain't that Cheeky

>what cheeks

That gets my funny bone

>Raven a cat
Would kitty be a witch?

More Monster girls for Halloween. please.

oki dok

Hope they will make a return in the reboot i miss these 2 dorks :, (

This show is not bad. It feels exactly like watching 'that show' for the first time, but with cute teenage monsters.

Which of the two? EAH, or MH?

MH

It's cute and funny. The characters are waifu tier. And the animations pretty decent for a toy commercial.

Is this just a guy thing where yes the stories in EAH are better put together but the characters in MH are just more appealing to men?
>Monster girls>>>>>>>>>Fairy Tale princesses

THIS IS WHY

It's the Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School shit that's been going this month, it upped the monster school girl thirst

>knotted shirt
>red head
>bare belly
Yum.

I'm only here because of Welcome to Monster High, which was legitimately entertaining and had good production values. I did not care for the Monster High designs at all before it, be it flash, CGI, or toy. They had very old-fashioned, doll-centric look. The reboot models are much more appealing and animation-friendly.

Who's excited for the next movie Electrified?

Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rdNo3uyyvyQ

Synopsis:
When the ghouls discover Clawdeen Wolf's big dream of opening a salon for monsters and Normies alike, they can't wait to make it a monstrous success! And Frankie knows just the place for such a voltageous idea-her old power station. But while the ghouls are preparing their electric styles, Twyla spots Moanica D'Kay working on a shocking plan of her own. And with Frankie Stein's latest invention-a super powerful battery-in Moanica's hands, the whole Normie World could be in high-voltage danger! Can these ghoulfriends save the Normies and make Clawdeen's dream a clawesome reality? Only one thing's for sure-it's going to be electrifying!

>Literally Electric Bogaloo

I'd watch this.

Everything about this, from the music to visual design, may be pretty cheesy, but the production values are undeniably high. Mattel spent a pretty penny on this, and it compares favorably against similar toy cash-in properties.

second-best-girl-that-got-promoted-best-because-they-killed-goulia girl gets a movie, nice.

Call me when EAH has a new movie.

>Rapple
>no Appling
Why are you doing this Sup Forums? Are you just going to pretend the events of Dragon Games never happened?

They need to understand that Darling needs some apple pie too!!!!

Until they acknowledge them, all it does is confirm Apple's a lesbian and still has a massive crush on Raven.

>Not shipping Rappling
Apple can just date both of them

You can't cherry pick what you want or ignore that Apple has always cared about her destiny and worked her whole life towards it.

Not really me, but only because the doll line for Electrified is a mess.

On the surface I like, but you need a convicing Darling/Raven and I just can't buy.

Dragon Games is Apple accepting that her destiny will be different and she has to work harder for it. Now she just has to realize why she want Raven to be a part of her destiny so bad and put a ring on her.

Apple accepting a different destiny also means letting go of Raven. Not saying they can't be close but Apple has lost her place in the world and will likely end up like Daring in being apart of another tale, likely with Darling. This means that Apple has lost her primary reason to keep push Raven into her life. Ex: Apple wouldn't force the issue of roommates onto Raven in the funture and bunk with her bf, Brair.

Yeah the bond they developed in the series won't just disappear but at the end of the day Raven and Apple are two very different people. Raven has always wanted to escape from the stuff Apple lives for. Without a reason to butt heads or a conflict to bring them together, the two will just start moving on with their lives.

>Apple has lost her primary reason to keep push Raven into her life
She didn’t lose her crush on Raven.

Why do people ship Darling and Apple? Yeah, Darlng woke her up, but as characters they have no dynamic.

Raven and Apple do.

Apple and Raven would want to confess to each other, but they feel like "I never really tried to get her point of view, how in the world I could make her happy?"
Whether the cat gets out of the bag, or not, is up to anyone's preference.

No offense, but might we move the discussion beyond just head canons and ships? Perhaps a link to the movie can spur things.

mega.co.nz/#!FZgQQLTA!P-XTrZ203UAwkkjotnv_Mek9XrrSCDFfsCSHju3fPqM

It's all EAH has at the moment.

Fair enough, I've been around for a bit longer so I've grown to find the movies having a charm to them, and I've always been a fan of the dolls looks, I like the dramatic and dark looks.

The new movies are an improvement, incredibly so, though the online cartoons quality took a bad hit, they were never that good before but now it's a bit worse, the doll and fashion quality also took a hit, with only a few decent dolls. So I'm not as big of a fan of G2 monster high, only really the movies and maybe a rare well done doll.