Was the rest of the world even trying???

Was the rest of the world even trying???

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

My mom wanted to do something instead of weighing myself on a scale. She heard about a underwater weighing test from my doctor last year and she wanted to give it a try to both, myself and my sister.

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater.

I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

wow, France's armies managed to get defeated in all those different places in that era? amazing !

Très bon post.

shame france is now literally full of niggers though

>Kingdom of Mysore
Right next to the Grand Duchy of Mypimple

Seriously though:

>Was the rest of the world even trying???
Probably not, seeing whom they fought.

They came, they saw, they surrendered

>Was the rest of the world even trying???
Probably not, seeing whom they fought

That's pretty rich coming from the country who unified but for the thirst of revenge after the French invasion. (4 weeks Hans, 4 weeks to take Berlin. i.e. twice faster than le meme battle of le France 1940 and the 8 weeks to Paris.)

Are, you aware that the Revolution litterally killed our country and is responsible for the decline of the West both religiously and manly speaking.

Imo Cuckpetians should be exterminated and replaced with the Lepen.

Sweden, Switzerland and US not giving a fuck.

>other countries don't have the willpower to stop you retards from killing each other en masse, killing priests, burning down the biggest library in Europe because fuck pope, and generally chimping out.

>wow we won guys.

and now what do we have?

I sure am glad that Louis XX is a becon of French morality in comparison to the rest of your country.

Do you love us? Go on, admit it....

>vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

meileur post du jour

Y-you are our best ennemy...

Fkn kek

>Denmark-norway

Hello? Where is the trigger warning?

FPBP as always.

best enemy and best friend at the same time bong bro
no country can understand our relationship

i dont think you can lose a civil war

Obviously you're all cheese eating surrender monkeys with shit women who don't shave but I'll be damned if I don't die fighting by your side come world war 3

2nd

Best enemy-rival, i hope we will survive the invasion of the shitskins.

≫87370246 (You)

exactly my bunny teethed, tea fucking drinker friend.
I'm willing to die by your side

Why do the french love war?

Such a glorious past, such a cuckoldry filled future

Reply to this post if your country has never lost territory in a war

>italian
>gold

fucking jews goddam it I fucking hate italian

also war was a fucking art, the best of all. Not so true anymore

French-Irish-Polish-Norwegian-Danish alliance when

But 1812

vive la france
(i still dont know what it means :3)

;)

We'll be shoulder to shoulder when the time comes, I hope.

We gained territory in 1812 from the Indians
What did we lose?

Shut up!, France fought corageously and their revolution succeeded, then all Spaniards went somewhere else on vacation to celebrate.
ALL SPANIARDS. FOR A COUPLE DECADES.

you fuckers with your bloody revolution inspired our aristocracy to prevent every assembly and to sell themselves to foreign powers (not saying that we wren't at fault mostly but our aristocracy in 18th century were french weeaboos)

the french are the only ones stopping germany

You called?

Holy shit my sides.

This is some serious next level autism

Robespierre did nothing wrong

Topkek

Top kek

Can't you post the whole thing?
It's not funny without the replies.

ancient pasta

what did he mean by this

Post the meme faggot

No, you can go back to the grave where that French sniper sent you

Long live France, Praise France.

Said no-one ever.

You still mad about that, pussy?
Pipe down or we're coming back.

Nobody thought you where relevant

That must be why you started the Napoleonic Wars and dragged Europe into 12 years of destruction just to change our head of state

>american education

>Polack

>vanya's flag recognition

I pray theres no EU army, and all the countrys have been flaking out on there NATO agreement apart from france, so they cant be used as prawns.

kek

bringing a whole new meaning to "bread knife"

Autism incarnate.

My abs will be sore for at least one week.

What is that bit in the upper right of Russia not claimed by them?

It's too bad they couldn't hold a referendum to stop Germany from invading them back in the day.

American civil war killed around 800k for a population of 23 millions. French terror killed 40k for a population about 25 millions. French revolution was pretty sweet in its own way.
Also fuck monarchy, people asking for a system that would make them private property of a dictator are idiots.

>haha guys look degeneracy finally got a choke hold on the west

>French terror killed 40k for a population about 25 millions.

But then you have the Revolutionary Wars (OP pic) that killed a million and the Napoleonic Wars the decade after that killed another million

Can't believe we fought a civil war to get rid of ours, then put the fuckers back. No george 3rd, maybe no yank revolution. Earth would have been ours by now.

Pure autism

Look the French used to know how to kill the assholes trying to rule their lives.

When did you forget?

I, for one, did not forget. I can thank my family for that

World War 3 teams:

USA - UK - FRANCE - GERMANY - CANADA - AUSTRALIA - NEW ZEALAND - INDIA

vs

THE REST

The world will be against us, because otherwise it wouldn't be fair.

Buthurted foreign coalitions declared war again and again for 25 years to put their consanguinous brother back in power, i don't see why the revolution is to blame. Better fight back at bully than cuck yourself.

>GERMANY

Bad news man. The most they will have is the refugees who did not get killed or enslaved in the birth of the European caliphate.

Thank you, people like you are the reason i continue to exist.

Dude, they don't even have a chance. We could win with a fourth of our combined military power without even trying

I actually heavily debated about including Germany on the list.

Just imagine how bad ass it would be if more of the whites in Germany took the redpill one more time.

I'm imagining them having the refugees rounded up in the streets and some bad ass Aryan monster smashing their heads in with sledge hammers.

If the whites in Germany can somehow uncuck themselves, which they seem to already be doing to a degree they are welcome on our side.

If not however, they'll perish in fire like the rest.

China and Russia aren't pushovers. It wouldn't be easy.

> USA

You could've stopped right there, they can take everyone else

this board is 18+

Even if i probably will not witness it, i hope this happens

Both of them do not have much holding their militarizes together.

We are pretty far away and that is alot of man power.

Dont forget South Korea and Japan

Yeah sure. But there's a lot of power in your list, not just equipment but also strategist, the world best tactical teams, scientist and everything.

KEKS

>the fucking music

Only if you count their ability to obliterate the world. If somehow a conventional war was fought the USA would just be the biggest guy on the block.

In a conventional war things would be a lot more interesting. However the US Navy would be the biggest advantage. Good luck coming anywhere close to anywhere we don't want you. Also enjoy having any coastal city of value destroyed by US advanced missile ships.

kek

Pretty much. plus all the secret army programs of our govs
>inb4 tinfoil hat

China's Navy compared to the United States' is about equivalent to mine

They can be as powerful as they want, won't matter when they can't get 50 miles past their coastline.

10/10