Black athlete visits school

>Black athlete visits school
>Sees white autistic nerd sitting alone in lunch
>Sits and eats with him
Racists and Sup Forums BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/09/laziness-is-a-sign-of-high-intelligence-suggests-new-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=jO_v2sXm-f4
infowars.com/black-teen-assaults-5-year-old-girl-school-defends-it-as-normal-behavior/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a black man. Not a nigger.

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

My mom wanted to do something instead of weighing myself on a scale. She heard about a underwater weighing test from my doctor last year and she wanted to give it a try to both, myself and my sister.

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater.

I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

Maybe the kid just wanted to be left alone.

He took that pizza out of the kids lunchbox.

>That's a black man. Not a nigger

Nice meme

Wtf is this autistic diatribe, I feel like I just step into a kafkaesque hellscape of severe downs

>a single black man does a good deed
>black crime ceases to exist

okay OP

As an autist who have had this happend to before.

I always wished the person who sat next to me would kill themselves.

>haha what a fucking ape, doing sports and making weak people feel good about themselves ! I do far more productive and intelligent stuff, like shitposting on Sup Forums !

go on...

This. What the nigger doesn't understand is some people are intelligent and they like to spend time thinking. Alone.

>a single black man does a good deed
>Sup Forums hates on him because a minority of his race are criminals

This meme again.

Sup Forums is a stormfront and alt right site.

There is no black men , just filthy niggers.

Sup Forums doesn't hate every black person, if they act like a criminal they are treated like shit, if they act like a good person (like Ben Carson for example) they are respected.

>he was laughing at him internally

>He took that pizza out of the kids lunchbox.

>Dis heah be some goo' pizza, white boi.

Looks like he stole his phone as well.

Gtfo with that pasta fuck you cunt

You uh...you ok there buddy?

that's nice. doesn't blunt my belief that ethno-nationalism is a superior way to structure society though.

>a black guy is a good person so suddenly we better let in a bajillion immigrants and race mix with negroes.

It's a publicity stunt. He didn't do it because he was being nice; he did it because there's a camera running and it's a good PR shot.

>Sup Forums is stormfront and alt right

Lmao fuck off you hideous guinea stormnigger

>The study, by scientists from Florida Gulf Coast University, found people with a high IQ rarely get bored, leading them to spend more time lost in thought.

>It suggested less intelligent people are more prone to boredom, leading them to do more physical activity as a result.

source:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/09/laziness-is-a-sign-of-high-intelligence-suggests-new-study/

So some dumb nigger who needs to entertain himself and get active interupts a genius kid's thinking time. NIGGERS ARE LITERALLY SLOWING THE WHITE RACE AND HUMAN CIVILIZATION FROM PROGRESSING.

>>Black athlete visits school
>>Sees white autistic nerd sitting alone in lunch
>>Sits and eats with him
>Racists and Sup Forums BTFO

Where have I seen this before? Oh yeah -

youtube.com/watch?v=jO_v2sXm-f4

>60% white

Nigger kill yourself.

>Greece trying to defend it's fellow shitskins
>Random picture of a nig sitting down

How the fuck do you know what he's doing there? Maybe he's pounding the autists sisters and sat down to remind him whilst he's eating his lunch? Maybe the subhuman was trying to get the nerd to do his homework? Maybe he was scoping him out to rob him later?

Fuck I think Sup Forums gave me autism. I remember seeing this pasta and it not making any sense. It really makes perfect sense.

Shitskin detected

Sup Forums is full of idiots,muh race ..... dont waste u time

Nice reference

Some blacks are good people. I knew a family of blacks when I went to church growing up that were heavily conservative and anti-nigger.

>1 post by this ID
Sir, I beg of you - correct above oversight, with all immediate impunity your leisure provides.
A. Fan.

Most blacks are pretty decent from my experience, must kinda suck being an average black though.

you're an idiot
nigger means black person
just say that there's nothing innately wrong with being a nigger. It's true, and nobody gives a shit here.

He doesn't want to get shot when the kid snaps.

>Evil neurotypical negro disturbs anti-social autist by sitting and eating with him
Your point?

If he was that kid's age or a bit older he'd be picking on him or ignoring him too.
But now that he's an adult he could show his status by virtue signalling

>Sup Forums is a stormfront and alt right site.
Nice meme.

>White kid enjoying his meal
>Nigger sits down
>Meal ruined

>Being this new

Are you lost faggot?

This.

Is it really the original?

I don't remember it making sense when I saw it before, maybe the repetition when it had more than one post made it more confusing.

Don't you have some debts to pay you fat greasy fuckhead.

Thanks reddit.

infowars.com/black-teen-assaults-5-year-old-girl-school-defends-it-as-normal-behavior/

Holy shit, I'm proud of the black guy for doing this, but why?

If he sits by himself, do you really think when you sit down next to him he's going to start up a conversation?

They probably sat there the whole entire time being awkward as shit until the bell rang.

DENBT
E
N
B
T

>adults STILL think sitting with the loner kid helps their self esteem
>implying the kid isn't hating every second because he knows hes being pitied.

>Italian
>white

Yeah go shave your back you fucking wop.

Honestly while I don't like race mixing, I don't have any hate in my heart for Blacks that are traditional/family oriented. It's the nigger culture of thugs and being a victim that is just garbage.

The Southern half of your country is nigger and arab genes and has nigger and arab history. Not to mention the employed security black men you see everywhere in major cities (Rom, Milano etc). Oh, and the pooInLoos amd gypsys.

Storytime
>be us on class trip
>be outside of hotel
>suddenly hear a scream
>we run over there
>see female classmates being humped
>culprit is rapey pooskin ofc
>in 1 sec he sprints quick as fuck
>just another day in rom

MAYBE BECAUSE THE OTHER SEATS WERE TAKEN

Your ppl were literally until recently not even considered white at all so who are you to talk, fucking dirty blatte

>South africa telling me im not white

the irony is rich you filthy nigger, kill yourself.

>sweden
>anting to criticize anyone

Nigger, how is ahmed cock?

How is that somali dick you dirty faggot?

How is your mommy enjoying a big black cock?

Now i go fucking a nice pusssy so i wont red your answer...Bye faggot!

Typical.
30 year old black guy enrolled in elementary school to be on the sports team.

And will THEN be picked on further because the other kids all know it too.

I speak as one who was that kid as I'm sure a lot of us were. The best case scenario was to simply go unnoticed. Attention causes anxiety because attention leads to further bullying whether direct or consequential.

Nobody is going to think he's cool now because some dumb sports player sat next to him, and he knows the guy is sitting there with purely because he was 'that lonely kid'. This sort of gesture is so 2D it's pathetic.

Besides that, professional athletes are useless eaters.

So is this plot going anywhere?
Is that you Todd?

This pasta is by far the most perplexing one.

>a'yo
>hol up
>*smacks lips*
>you mean to tell me
>*sucks air through teeth*
>so u uh, you mean to tell me
>*mumbles Lyrics to drake song*
>dat you has autisms n shiet?
>*stabs kid for scuffing his stolen jordans*
>dat your head don't work good like dese udda crackaz?
>*bites pizza*

▲▲

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

poor kid has to eat lunch next to a nigger now

I"M TRYING TO EAT MY LUNCH IN PEACE NIGGER

▲▲

is *that* how you justify being a friendless, unloved loser?

since when does this not work anymore

Why did the black guy steal his pizza?

You just refuse to see that blacks are human too, twisting everything to make sure it fits the "blacks are subhuman criminals".

All disregarding the fact that he has cameras and people following him and his exploits. At least you have your parents.

>Now i go fucking a nice pusssy so i wont red your answer

Literally guinea nigger the post. You'll never be accepted by us whites, you barely look white

>sees empty table with weak white nerd
>takes his pudding cup

Fuck stormfront and fuck the alt right and especially fuck you, you quasiwhite tanned filthy war losing boot living piece of shit

This image is stupid because it implies they're the same species. Niggers and blacks are also the same species just like whites, so that image is essentially saying whites are also the same as niggers.

>muh deek

Ita nigga culture that holds down the black community. At the same time, they acknowledged it and dont want to say how having a culture like that is sabotaging their own community

Convenient little photo op hey OP?

>"Ay yo whaddup mang"
>"autism"
>"I got milk for slop."
>"uh autism"
>"MILK FO SLOP NIGGA"
>takes kids tray

>sitting in my peanut and gluten free area in the lunchroom because school policy won't let me keep an epipen on me or kept in reserve in the nurse's office. Sitting alone because no one else is deathly allergic to foods like I am. Happily eating my carrot sticks when some giant Nog in his 7th year of high school brings gluten containing pizzas and sits next to me. Try to scream for help but throat is already swelling shut. Sit silently screaming praying to God I don't die.
>Nog gets praised by everyone Nationwide; meanwhile, I get detention for praying to the Christian God in school.

To be honest I bet the kid just wanted to be left the fuck alone. I used to like eating my lunch alone because my school was fucking huge and I'm antisocial. Even people being nice to me felt patronizing and not genuine.

Probably made the kid really uncomfortable, and then he was forced by his parents and his school to act happy about it meanwhile he just sat there in autistic silence feeling more and more unlike the athlete that sat before him. It wasn't a kindness, it was pity, and a reminder of everything he was not

Wtf I love black people now? This totally makes up for the majority of black people being violent criminal cunts.

This

nigger detected

the culture is largely genetic. everywhere you see the same traits.

This.

Niggers and leftists are evil. Completely obsessed with their own ego. Enjoy your virtue signalling, but you're still going to burn.

Same. I know separate but equal is what is best for everyone. I don't even like to hang around with them for longer than a minute. The smell is unbearable.

...but how can you hate them enough to see them all dead? What fuels that fire? How can you hate a person that is just trying to live their life because they were unfortunately born into an incompatible breed? Where's your mercy? Are you even European to have such prehistoric malice in your heart?

>implying that somali didnt attempt to abduct him into sex trafficking

around blacks never relax

this is some ancient pasta.

kekaroo

This user is right. Fuck off stormfags. Cripplewheels is lonely, go back.

Didn't you hear, Tony?? This is a site of peace.

>Sup Forums
N E W
E
W

shut up you racist irish prick

what?

>white

not just any white, but a ginger-kin

it's terrible that so many stormfaggets will down play this

faggets dont really want eased racial tension, they want war

S P I C Y
P
I
C
Y

The same shit happened to me

>Take my time to sit in the water
>Sister does same
>I put my ponytail up and she only pretends to
>They ask me to stop kicking sides
>Sister gets out and they ask for pictures
>Test comes in from bald man through the door
>Everyone stood up on the floor
>Told me to walk the dinosaur

FPBP

>That's a black man. Not a nigger.
nice try there is no such thing as a black man

If this was your first thought you have a problem, lul. Seek help son.

Yeah nice photos make him look good. Why do you fall for propaganda so easily you fucking tard