I did not expect zombie Rhody, gotta give it to Bendis

i did not expect zombie Rhody, gotta give it to Bendis

I dropped Marvel ages ago; all I know is what I see on here.

What's the score with this page? Last I heard Rhodey and She-Hulk were kill?

That's literally what happened after he died in Planet Hulk. He just comes back as a cyborg instead.

She's in a coma last I heard. He's plainly not dead.

It's almost certain this is how they always planned for it to go, but the whole "I dropped Marvel" crowd who love to bitch won't ever accept that, of course.

I mean it's schlock melodrama any way you cut it, but these guys acting like they're smart for finally realizing that... idiots.

>Tony dresses up as War Machine to fight Carol
This is retarded

Rhodey died and She-Hulk got upgraded from being hit with a tit missile to being hit with a tit missile and then getting beaten by Thanos in the explosion. She got better.

Also, Banner died but now he's a zombie shogun Hulk.

#marvelgate

Shulkie has been hastily brought back. She's out of the coma and is now grey, scarred, and terrifyingly sexy. Also very pissed at Carol.

It worked in GoT with Loras and Renly.

>Bruce Banner? My cousin Bruce Banner?

It's probably Ironheart just in a Blackbuster armor, but if it's Tony that's pretty cleaver, he's attacking her psychologically

It'll turn out to be slightly less clever when she flips out and punches a hole through his chest.

Holy fucking Christ Jesus fuck this man shouldn't be able to get a job writing the back of cereal boxes.

What would Geoff Johns do in this scenario?

What the shit? Did Thanos use the transformation jutsu?

I dropped Marvel long before this shit; I dropped it around Fear itself. It became LOL RANDUMB and SJW rubbish. Matt Murdock exposing himself as DD and then wearing a red suit with a DD belt for example.

It's a shame because I really used to enjoy following Marvel; but FemThor and Gwenpool are two examples of why I don't follow it anymore. It's just fucking stupid now.

He's a creative writer, not a smart or strong one.
With that being said, it's too late. Dude is already teaching university classes despite only having honorary degrees.

>All these copypasting
What the fuck
What in the absolute fuck
Is this acceptable now?
Is this actually considered acceptable now?
What in the absolute fuck is happening to Marvel

>Bendis? The writer Bendis?

>What in the absolute fuck
>Is this acceptable now?

It's been acceptable since the 00's.

anyway first 3 pages

this art is really good

too bad about bendis

Did Secret Wars end yet? What happened?

>Also very pissed at Carol.
Why?
Hawkeye killed her cousin, Carol had literally nothing to do with it.

>Did Secret Wars end yet?

no

The two pages you posted are copy pasta pages though...you may want to get your eyes check user.

No, it's currently called Rebirth, Batman, Wally, and Barry know about their world actually being Battleworld. Tim found out after he was 'killed' and removed from the 'board' and met not god doom.

>copy paste
Look against

Take a close look

A very close look

And you will see that nothing is copy pasted

Are not*

Getting tired of this shit between both marvel and DC and their concept of death! Hell bruce was literally getting brought back as a zombie ninja and now fucking robot zombie Rhody.

I can't express anything I can think up to how fucking shitty these writers are.

Only one of those panels is not copypasted with slight modifications so retards like you won't notice it, the rest all are

No nothing is copy pasted, they all have a slight modification.

Oh, okay user, I disagree, but I can see that there is no point in arguing with you, hatred for Bendis has clearly blinded you.

Bendis writes on Final Draft and the thing remembers names and phrases so i guess he can write a whole script just with shortcut keys

>zombie ninja
Zombie Shogun revived by Mystics working for Zombie Ninjas.

>they all have a slight modification.
What did i fucking say? Only one of those is not a copypasted panel that has a slight modification so retards like you and won't notice

The best part of stories with precogs is that if anyone in the vision was put into a safety room and made sure not to go to the very spot they're shown to be at then nothing would go wrong.

Why the fuck isn't Miles hiding across town? Why is Steve literally walking to his death? Why is this acceptable writing?

Holy shit that look in the first picture... hot.

It's RIRI you fucking RETARDS!

>Why is Steve literally walking to his death?

because we know that doesn't happen?
to prove that the precog isn't 100%?
because a story about a bunch of people sitting in rooms would be fucking terrible, and people literally bitched about Bendis writing Avengers that way, and now in his massive event thats apparently what you all want?

Probably reveal Zemo was behind it all and was right all along. Also he and Cap are gay for each other.

Steve is Cpt Hydra right now and playing everyone like damn fiddles behind the scenes of the civil war. This is just part of his plan.

Nah, it's Rhodey getting his shit punched in during Secret Wars and again at the start of Civil War II.

Basically, Rhodes is destined to get gut punched to death in every universe from now on.

>Bring an army of supes and military personnel with you to "talk"
>Start yelling and freaking out the person you came to "talk" to.
>Someone freaks out and starts shooting
>Claim innocense
All of it is Carol's fault. She could've came alone, she could've called. She could've left cunts with guns behind.

Complaining about Bendis is a meme at this point.

>Thanks, Obama
>Thanks, Bendis

They mean the same thing, really.

All of this is Bendis' fault. This is by far the laziest story he's ever told.
Nothing but drama for the sake of drama and everyone acting lile morons.

Tony fired a boob missle at Carol!

Spoiler: It didn't work!

Steve says in his comic that he goes there during daytime because the vision happens at night time and he knows nothing will happen to him yet.

Also because he wants to make others believe that Ulysses' vision didn't happen but Steve himself expects the vision to happen just not yet, especially since the White House (or was it Capitol Hill) is destroyed when the vision takes place and he takes it as a sign that Hydra has won and that his death would be worth it if that happens.

Basically HydraCap is insane.

The teat-seeking missile didn't have anything to lock onto.

Scanbro pls

Not until the week of.

Oh, I thought it was this week. Whoops.

That's a nice punch.

o shit is that another thanos killing tits seker misile?

>Matt Murdock exposing himself as DD and then wearing a red suit with a DD belt for example.

The red suit thing didn't even last long enough to be fill two trades.

>>Sup Forums sees out of context panel of Civil War II
>>Iron Man suit that looks like War Machines
>>"OH MY GOD! RHODEY IS BACK FROM THE DEAD! MARVEL IS FINISHED!"

You guys are hopeless.

>Hell bruce was literally getting brought back as a zombie ninja
To be fair, the Hand have been a thing since the 80's.

Okay, that's just two men, I don't care what you say. Change the hair on the other guy a bit, and I'd buy that's CAP instead of Tony.

She's wearing a Red Sox uniform, not a Dodgers one.

>not wanting Shogun Hulk
you fag

Not that I agree with you, but ma'am is the appropriate response coming from a woman in a military, chain of command structure. Whoever wrote that should be shot.

I can't wait for at least three articles about the relevance of a bunch of police drawing their guns on an unarmed black youth in front of the Capitol building.

And it was part of legitimately intelligent legal ploy.

It was the smartest thing in comics since Spider-Man didn't have to reveal his identity to testify in a courtroom because A14.

Clearly Alpha Flight took Abigail's "everybody is sir" policy from S.W.O.R.D.

Then isn't that Cuck... er, I mean Joss Whedon's fault?

Blackest Night was supposed to make death permanent in the DC universe. That was ultimately the point of the event in pointing out how characters died and came back, starting with Superman.

Marvel had the Ultimate universe adopt a perma-death approach. They ended up cheating a bunch of times, like with Cap, Thor, Valkyrie, and Gwen. And Osbourne a dozen times.

The best way is to simply not kill popular characters. It never sticks and people just expect the revival anyway.

Jesus Christ, Tony, that is in bad taste.

Yeah, that was Carol's plan, but everybody freaked out and ran off with Miles since he's such a good kid.