Everyone with a heart has a responsibility to rout Islamophobia

Everyone with a heart has a responsibility to rout Islamophobia.

JUST IGNORE THE REFUGEE RAPING YOUR WIFE HANS

TALK TO HER AND CREATE A SAFE SPACE HE WILL GO AWAY WHEN HE'S FINISHED

Does this work if a muslim is harassing a woman?

faggots who draw shit like this never met a muslim in real life

you're an idiot...

lol

>What to do if you are witnessing an INFIDEL ALALALALALALALA
>TAKE HEAD
>REMOVE HEAD
>ALOHA SNACKBAR

hahaha

>what to do when you're witnessing islamaphobia.
>join in isn't an option

I do the exact opposite of this cartoon where I see a non-Muslim speaking to a Muslim kindly and then I butt into the conversation to shout profanities about her prophet raping 9 year olds

there's an entirely colony of them near my house here, we keep them in a ghetto. They have their own school, their own Mosque, living behind the grocery store. They crowd up the streets on Fridays, and there are no bingity-bongity things going on during the day but they all dress up in robes and silly hats and go about their business. They're always very friendly, clean roommates, too. There's two or three in my graduate program and they're really smart. Muslims are fine, you know why?

Open Carry.

Have a nice day, kraut.

I have yet to meet someone with a hijab (and trust me I've met plenty) that knows either english or swedish. Does this mean it is impossible for me to rout out Islamophobia?

fuckin noice

Sensible chuckle

all i got out of this comic is that tumblr is full of closet lesbians who have daddy issues

>Engage in conversation
>Muslim just ignores you because they refuse to talk to anyone outside of their religion and sometimes refuse to talk to anyone even if they are inside their religion

Not even memeing you would be fucking wasting breath, why do libs think this works?

Does Hillary Clinton finger Huma Abedin up the butt?

>Open Carry

didnt fix your nigger problem nor does it stop the brainwashing

lol typical americans, they think they can ignore something and it will go away

like ISIS

Wrong image

Top kek

Exactly my thinking. That's why all Muslims need to go back where they came from. Without Muslims, there can be no Islamophobia.

And without Islamophobia, we can finally turn our mind to find solutions to Niggerphobia and Kikephobia as well.

Holy fucking kek made me cum inside my head

Post moar.

Where's the next scene?

Everyone who has a brain has a responsibility to secure the future of our race, and a future for white children

Movie?

kingdom of Heaven?

i rare those a solid 9/11, well done

wow

10/10 edit

Thats what they do when they are few in numbers, they act nice to open the floodgates to the trash

>Safe Deportation Process
They must be removed, so to speak.

don't do this
it creates mustard gas