Why are Americans the only people in the world who are alpha enough to stand up for their freedoms?

Why are Americans the only people in the world who are alpha enough to stand up for their freedoms?

Attached: 1522018018985.png (1013x596, 345K)

>goblinos aren't wh--

Attached: jebediah ezekiel.png (982x593, 488K)

McDonalds stood up for themselves, good for them.

>The Sutherlin Police Department says he also grabbed a person's shirt and that a witness afraid for that person's life pulled out a gun.

THE SYSTEM WORKS

Attached: 170.png (1200x800, 454K)

Freedom ain't free. The tree of liberty must be watered with burger grease. The McDonald's employees are not my president and are probably commie millennials. 30 burgers okay? Praise Jesus and dog bless

>attacking the golden arches

That's like desecrating the flag

>was far from lovin it
I fucking loathe journalists

Far worse

>The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
If McDonalds can't serve him his constitutional right to 30 double cheeseburgers then he has a right to stand up to them

Should he face treason or terrorism charges?

Why would they refuse to make him 30 cheeseburgers?

Trial for either would take too long. He doesn't deserve the protection of the legal system, a PATRIOT should just shoot him now

Give me burger or give me death

Attached: 1471967071746.png (593x457, 46K)

Why would they refuse to prepare 30 burgers, given he had the money to pay them?

I'm sure the line cooks would have to stop everything to focus on that order of 30 burgers. It throws a whole wrench in their operation especially if they have people waiting in the drive thru.

wtf i thought america was the land of the free

Because if he didn't call ahead of time, it makes everyone else's order wait 10+ minutes. I've seen managers turn away similar orders when it's busy.

In before brits try to convince everyone fries are called chips.

Attached: 1516811741177.gif (500x254, 950K)

this will be the new face of america in 2050 and its so beautyfull

Attached: 234.png (673x436, 156K)

Americans must amend the constitution with something like
> A burger, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to order and eat burgers, shall not be infringed.

Attached: because.jpg (500x500, 23K)

>I'm sure the line cooks would have to stop everything to focus on that order of 30 burgers. It throws a whole wrench in their operation especially if they have people waiting in the drive thru.
They can easily do 30 burgers in batch of 5 or 6. Not a big deal,

>McDonalds can't serve him his constitutional right to 30 double cheeseburgers
But the constitution of the USA has nothing on burgers?

Americans are the only English speak natives who are too stupid to understand the concept of a chip. Calling chips "fries" is about as retarded as Autumn "fall". Please do hurry up and get the fuck out of the Anglosphere already. A decade or two is too long of a wait.

Brits call jail "gaol". Fuck them and their shit.

that's the joke mang

never forget the great injustice

Attached: 1483420926962.jpg (460x460, 38K)

why did the restaurant refuse?

>Brits call jail "gaol"

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 37K)

Kill yourselves. American English is the most relevant because we have the most English speakers and produce the best English media. If it weren't for us English would be French-tier irrelevant

President Donald's Flag

Attached: study_fast_food_logos_make_you_impatient.jpg (750x500, 322K)

>Kill yourselves. American English is the most relevant because we have the most English speakers and produce the best English media. If it weren't for us English would be French-tier irrelevant

Attached: 20569.jpg (192x204, 13K)

>2050

Attached: 1517383388777.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

Some guy came to a Mexican McDonalds and ordered about 50 happy meals.
The restaurant happily served them and took it his truck, I suppose it was for a birthday or something.

>2068

Attached: One piece of bikinis.jpg (470x744, 84K)

>imblyign

SHE HAS A SKIN CONDITION YOU PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN

Very funny Mohamed, did reddit teach you this epik meme?

That's actually pretty shitty, and laughably judgemental from people who work in fast food.

>earn minimum wage
>laugh at others

The customer is king so he was right.

Kek.