Why do women base their decisions on "feelings" instead of rational thought?

Why do women base their decisions on "feelings" instead of rational thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUwb0mNbqLk
youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are stupid.

Because that's what men are for, and it makes women better caregivers for children, etc.

>Implying that you are a logic-jutsu black belt

It's their nature

rational thought is based on feelings

mad kurwa slut detected

to an extent, but you don't let your feelings actually decide for you.

it's 'jitsu' you fucking walnut

Step me through your logical day
Because if you don't train cardio 30minutes a day, lift 4times a week. Eat only organic chicken with veggies and filtered water exclusively
Consume ANY entertainment
Write on this board

Then you are inherently illogical

Unless you're claiming that you have access to universal morality you're basing actions off feelings too. Good men create principles based on emotion (free speech etc. is not an objective good, it's an opinion), and then strive to adhere to those principles. Women and weak men are guided by momentary whims, but unless you're religious you are still acting on an emotional grounding.

Biology. A series of evolutionary quirks, mostly revolving around reproduction and child-rearing, resulted in women generally being overly emotional. Like a lot of other evolutionary quirks that came about when we were shacking up in caves and hunting game with wooden spears, it manifests in the modern world as an anachronistic series of traits and results in obnoxious, manipulative and selfish behavior, tolerated (or enabled) solely on the basis of other evolutionary quirks that developed in tandem for men that make the prospect of sex an almost irresistible reward, worthy of putting up with women's bullshit.

>Why do women base their decisions on "feelings" instead of rational thought?

You must be a woman, because if you were capable of rational thought, you wouldn't be asking a question as fucking dumb as why irrational, emotional creatures don't use rational thought.

Because everyone does it. If you did not have emotions, you would not be able to make decisions. They just focus on different things.

I guess you're illogical too and as such that puts none of us in the position to talk about logic? What type of logic are we talking about anyway, deductive, inductive; sound, valid and cogent?

Come on Poland, we expect more from the saviors of the west since 1683.

Ask OP
And yes im illogical, im arguing that everyone is illogical

Because they never stop being children.

>child-rearing

Fucking Portuguese pedo, I knew it

O kurwa mać

Hormones

Because they're expected to, simply

>it makes women better caregivers for children
>I feel like homeopathy is the best to fight the cancer in my kid
>I never feed my kid meat. Once mature it can decide on its own whether it wants to be a murderer
>If my boy feels like a girl, we should just go along with it and take his penis
>...

>why don't women use rational thought?

If you had tits like that you could be pretty assured you'll be bailed out of the consequences of every bad decision you ever make

So why not just do whatever stupid thing strikes your fancy?

It's the direct equivalent of a guy being born a millionaire

saviours of the West, cough, cough....

we couldn't fucking save ourselves save the West

literally Christ of Nation

>you're a neet virgin if you don't think women actually contribute shit to society
Chad pls go

The better questions is why are women trying to be logical when they are illogical creatures?

>grrrr! stupid women!!!! have sex with me, it's the rational decision!!!!!

Because that's how we're wired you dingus.

It's like asking why dogs naturally love water.

Do you think we enjoy being chained to explosive emotional outbursts? Fuck no. But I'm wired that way, and without extensive willpower, self-reflection, and training, it's difficult.
It's like coming from a family of hotheads, and learning to control your temper, but instead of just anger it's your entire emotional spectrum.

Feelings are more reliable than thought

Thought can be manipulated by false statements presented as factual truth

Women create and nurture life so they need to get things right hence they rely on feelings

Because blood comes from their vagins once a month, causing discomfort. Every month, these slags lose control of their bodies when the hormones kick in. How can you blame them for being irrational?

I wouldn't be rational if blood shot out of my cock on the regular.

>implying femanons are on the interwebs

I would argue that men have the greater propensity towards logic when compared to women at least.

women are not better care givers by any means. men just cant be around all the time because of work/war/food. single mothers are probably the single most destructive element a growing child can have.

also logical Pole probably commits suicide on the spot

that is why we are not too good with logic, you know

everyone is irrational almost all the time

t. old comic guy

I don't know Pole, many us are looking at your country and admiring from afar, at least on a couple issues.

Im pretty sure thats just a function of the bell curve
As there's way less genius intelligence women

because they are retarded

t. self hating idiot
Did you actually leave poland?
Polish cities are basically the same as any european city now

I don't know if you're looking for some really amazing answer here, but it's literally just "Because they're women." It's in their nature. Some are not like that, but their default is to not be rational, or to play rational to justify their feelings.

Men throughout history up to this point normally kept the power of women in check. Our ancestors - of all races - knew this to be a fact.

is that dickbutt on her screen?

They don't have to smart. There'll nearly always be some faggot who'll be a slave for her to compensate for her infantile mind.

nice female

no one is rational
t. scott adams

We all do you fedora wearing faggot.

>half my dick got cut off when i was a kid and so should my wife's son's be

yeah, like half a million times

youtube.com/watch?v=SUwb0mNbqLk

we are clueless and gullible, like most Slavs

youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

women have an abundance of feelings and a severe shortage of rational thought.
they're just playing to their strenghts

Their brain is different. Not sure what kind of an answer you were expecting but everyone above me who didn't give this answer is a moron.

Yup, feels are the entire basis for civilized society and anyone who unironically thinks they aren't necessary is a sociopath or underage.

not natural thoughts. taught through liberal education

Are you a robot?? How could you shitpost then??? At the end all not technical decisions comes down to be based on feelings