Be young attractive 17 year old

>be young attractive 17 year old
>le so awkward virgin
>chad brother cucks me with best friend
>throw a "tantrum"
>roastie mum doesnt understand and is just looking for diddles
>try and fuck other chad despite reasonable human being try and get to know me
>get rejected by chad and end up with beta male

Is this the most accurate portrayal of the female psyche?

on first watch I was astounded how this movie could have had such a high rating. But then I realised it was because every woman can relate to being vapid moronic caterpillar that will one day transform into a vapid sexualized roastie milf butterfly and every man knows this transition and can only watch in horror.

I believe that woody harrelson plays the everyday man in this which is symbolized by the teacher forced to watch and dole out meaningless grades as yet another woman goes through the all to familiar process of transitioning from self-obsessed female to roastie mother. There is a point during the movie where he considers helping and gets briefly gets sucked in but then realizes the gravity of his mistake and tells her to "get out".

Over all I rate this movie SUPREME.

Sounds about right.

I'm too old. What is a "roastie"? Like, a stoner?

Women with big vaginal lips.

Slut who has been fucked so much her pussy lips are not tight and hang out like strips of roast beef
you forget the part where the beta was a secret millionaire who was in love with her all along. I paid $1.50 for this movie and I still wanted my money back

Slang for women with horrible morals

>finding 17 year olds attractive

fucking pedoshit needs to stop

>17
>pedo
It's not even hebephilia.

is this a "nice try" movie?

well she was an ugly chestlet. She looked like she was 13

>chad brother cucks me with best friend
What does this mean? She wanted to fuck her brother?

In lieu of a father figure she had attached herself to her friend. She also secretly found her brother attractive.

In true Freudian cognitive dissonance the unity of her brother and her best friend caused anger and jealousy which represented her brother sleeping with her father who was embodied by her best friend.

Thus cuckoldry

I liked her getting BTFO by the brother and their hug scene.

Heard this was great + fucking love Hailee Steinfeld, so I watched it with my little sister (She's 17, I'm 23). We both think it's good.
A week later, I'm out on the town and hook up with this girl who looks like Steinfeld, great times. Turns out she's my little sister's friend and works with her.
>MFW

Its about having a victim complex. Anons on this board complain about it because they don't want to admit they act just like her on a regular basis.

English, Poindexter.

I just noticed the lego shirt
What's up with that?

u haev no faec

What a thrilling story

This and skyfall were the only movies I've ever walked out of. What utter shit. No kid acts that way. Diablo Cody should have sued this bitch.

Oops, meant my faec was the 1 she's making in Op's pic
Thanks senpai. What were the odds of the premise happening after watching the movie- And with a girl who looks like the movie's star? Mad

>Is this the most accurate portrayal of the female psyche?

that would be the new Deathnote movie on netflix actually

You may have autism user you should get yourself checked

>No kid acts that way
Confirmed child. You all act that way. Especially if you post on Sup Forums

It's what sad virgins call people they think are sluts (all women) because their vaginas look like roast beef from being fucked by all those wild negros.