How did Wakanda avoid being colonized in the nineteenth century...

How did Wakanda avoid being colonized in the nineteenth century? How does it avoid refugees from neighboring shitty countries? How did it have more advanced technology than the world when it had no contact for foreign advancements?

Ironically these are the exact same people saying we need to take in more "refugees"

>ya'll
Niggers.
>sucks black dick on tubmler
>has whitey whites on profile pic

The answer to all of those questions is comic books.

My understanding is because they were kings and shiett.

What a massive faggot. Avengers is a most Tumblr comic of all time and Im happy that my Muties will never be owned by those fucks.

WE

Yeah but its also the most Cucked super hero of all time in that picture.

>How did Wakanda avoid being colonized in the nineteenth century?
Batman doing Guerilla warfare
>How does it avoid refugees from neighboring shitty countries?
it doesn't
>How did it have more advanced technology than the world when it had no contact for foreign advancements?
Space metal

It's only white countries that need """diversity"""

WUZ
Silly user, only movies matter.
Aren't his eyes dreamy?

>Space metal
Reminder that Adamantium is the superior metal and Canada is the leading nation on earth when it comes to metals and shit.

Mountains and coast line. Plus vibranium guns and their king has magic herbs

KINGZ

Vast quantities of meme metal.

>magic herbs
Black people and Magik herbs, typical.

I thought wakanda was land locked?

so from what i understand of super girl there is two ways to do her. young girly superman and angst ridden teenager who lost her home. is this correct and which do you enjoy more?

>How did Wakanda avoid being colonized in the nineteenth century?

Same way the rest of Africa couldn't avoid being colonized. Superior technology.

>How does it avoid refugees from neighboring shitty countries?

Closed borders and ethnic cleansing. Really.

> How did it have more advanced technology than the world when it had no contact for foreign advancements?

Super special magic metal.

>search up user on Tumblr
>no results

Someone said magic herbs?

AN'

MFW the only African countries that aren't fucked are the ones ran by the English and the French.

SHEIT

Same way no one knows about the savage land, or how amazon island is all super advanced and unknown to the outiside world forever...occasionally.

One more prone to punching things, like in New 52.

>mfw I thought I was on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums
Well ain't that a bitch
>Something really hard
vs
>Something that absorbs all kind of energy with no danger to the user
How does Adamantium win again?
Its landlocked

This isnt POL its just Avengers is poorly written and people are fucking with it. Wolverine fucked Cap's shield and other Vibratoranium shit. Land Locked Countries are usually shitholes.

Those african countries that aren't controlled by whites are basically destroyed by whites passing out guns and directing warlords to the people they don't like.

Going to be fun when the Chinese start swooping in and trying to create their own little empire with the Africans.

The real question is why Wakanda didn't prevent the Rwandan genocide.

If the whole film takes place in Wakanda and whites aren't allowed, then how's Stan Lee going to cameo?

Like this, but everywhere!

I Lol'd Imagine if they responded to the genocide like they did with 9/11.
>China
Nice meme

Because they don't care for what happens outside Wakanda

Goodnight sweet Rhodesia, you were too good for this world.

Black face.

Wakanda is basically "What if great zimbabwe remained great and got magic metal".
Pretty sure waknada was like egypt and japan, a kingdom that liked to be left alone but will attack if threatened. Also wakanda doesn't have refugees because they are extremely xenophobic

Fuck off Sup Forums

I thought it was supposed to be Ethiopia.

>Also wakanda doesn't have refugees because they are extremely xenophobic
They do, it's mentioned in AvX that Wakanda is getting less refugees and more are starting to return home because their own countries are improving.

does this person know Wakanda is not real.

So Storm x Forge or Storm X Black Panther?

Nigga, /k/ worships Rhodesia more than Sup Forums ever will, get your boards right.

Storm x Thor.

People like this will be the first to go.

How does it avoid refugees from neighboring shitty countries?
They have, and I shit you not, a BIG ASS WALL around the country.
It is even decorated with panthers and shit.
Marvel Adventures was too good for this sinful world.

Storm/T'Challa

Storm x Carol.

Forge, im a sucker for those natives.

As a tourist, or as a us army/cia/nsa/state department dude.

They did the same thing in asia, but the best case africa scenario is about the same level as the worst case asia scenario.

Carol is fuggin gross.

Indeed it was, user. Indeed it was.

I also recall from the new black panther run that the Wakandans weren't giving the refugees a choice in the matter.

Superior technology, giant-ass walls, it sells the rarest and hardest mineral in the world.

Life death is best.

>They have, and I shit you not, a BIG ASS WALL around the country.
They do not

African am3icans=!africans

Black panther was Hudlin, and he did jack shit with it.

Forge doesn't have any other options, so he's the obvious sympathy play.

But in my heart of hearts, it's Storm X Thor.

Are you implying Africans are incapable of genocide on their own?

I remember they have automated traps and vibranium arrow sentry guns to keep people out, but I didn't remember the wall.

Is this it?

This is why no one likes blacks in conics. They go in and steal titles from the real heroes, and become chesp thuggish replacements which speak ebonics, and when anyone conplain they go "fuck whitey". I could atleast respect the blackcplotation aspect of luke cage and how they made hin his own likeable character, atleast before bendis ruined him.

No, it was not this, I don't remember which issue it was, but it was a page with the Black Panther standing atop a wall looking at refugees starving to death on the outside.

Sup Forums shits up /k/ regularly. As a group of tawdry homosexuals, /k/ is mostly enamored with Rhodesia for the athletic, mustachioed men in short shorts with FALs.

Sup Forums shits up everything regularly.

Where's my "vibranium, ain't gotta explain shit" pic when I need it.

>Niganda

Is this for real

>How are there aliens in the universe
>How does Iron Man achieve flight
>How does Captain America survive on ice for 70 years
>How does the Hulk get powers