ITT: Films that COULD NEVER be made today

ITT: Films that COULD NEVER be made today.

BIG OLE FATHER KANESH

CAPTAIN WINKIE

What did they mean by this?

inb4 that cartoon that we all are thinking about that keeps getting posted.

This confuses me

He kept it tucked between his thighs constantly?

As a kid I just assumed he had shit his pants and not removed the log

Well not constantly because Ace felt it

>As a kid I just assumed he had shit his pants and not removed the log
same

I'M A SOUL MAN
(doo-doo doo doo-doo-doo)

My african american. I love this movie. It makes tou laugh and also tells a good story about racism. The final dialogue with mufasa was marvelous.

heh, that's the irony. It actually has a very uplifting pro-black struggle message to it, as it shows the barriers that blacks struggled with in college back then. It's actually very pro-SJW in reality plus I think it had based James Earl Jones.

I just don't think the black face would fly right now. It would take some white actor that black people love no matter what to star in something like that now.

I don't see why it couldn't be made today.

inb4 the 90 sucks retarded comic

I thought it was a pistol

This, it would be a more serious tale about transgender rights or something. No way would it be the glorious tit-fest that it was, the horn-dog younger brother would be problematic with how he tries to fuck a girl who asked over to do homework with, and the message wouldn't be about how SHE was WRONG about sexism holding her down.

When her article for the paper didn't win, she whined to the teacher and claimed he was sexist. He told her that her work was mediocre and missing that extra oomph & passion. She set out to prove him wrong, found out that men are held to MUCH higher standards & deal with their own bullshit (basketball playing in shirts or skins, dirty jocks tossed in face etc.) but then falls in love with a nerdy man and then shows her glorious tits on the beach.

Don't think something like that would go over well with the vocal feminists of today.

basically any Farrelly Brothers movie

It didn't look quite so penis-y on my old VHS.

Seen it for the first time only recently. Genuinely one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Again, people forget Einhorn wasn't transgender or CIS. He went on a hell bent journey for revenge.

They MIGHT get away with something like this today. Remember, it pokes fun at ignorant old racist folks. Like the implied imbreeding with everyone's last name being Johnson & other stuff.

Plus, the film was written by a jew and a black so I'm pretty sure that a modern combination of those two could get away with making something like this.

Of course, they would really pour it on thick when it came to the racist white people jokes, like they would break out in a self-aware soliloquoy where they lament "gosh, why am I so racist? why do I want to hang black people so much instead of stopping myself from fucking my neighbor's sheep? Oy vey, I'm so white & ignorant"

This. He was a fraud who assumed the identity pf a dead person in order to escape from a mental institution.

I would say the way mental health is portrayed in this film is the real problem here. Very insensitive to those who suffer from mental health problems.

Did she played in skins in that scene explaining she had allergies to leather and that's why her chest got big and everyone just roll with it being all bully because of her "man boobs" and groping her and making jokes the whole mach, when she looked embarrased as fuck the whole 200 min 15 vs 15 basketball match with school spectators? Because I would watch the movie if that's the case

>EY, WHERE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

kino

> She's a boy!

no, when she had to take her shirt off she faked a stomach ache. Eventually, the coach called her out on "his" stomach aches and said "what are you? a pussy?", showing her clearly how men are held to higher standards. She had to resort to setting off the fire alarms in order to change in the boys locker room to or some shit.

Oh, but she does flash her glorious tits at the end, in order to prove that she was really a chick and not just a faggot for kissing a guy she fell in love with.

Open disgust for trannies and gays.
And Nordic aliens. Normies shouldn't even think that's a possibility.
Also the style isn't like anything Ive seen in a long while.

pretty much any Eddie Murphy stand-up like Delerious or Raw would trigger libtards endlessly

Most of the Bond movies

when I was little I could never make out what that was suppose to be. I knew it was his dick but I couldn't make out the outline. All these years later, it's right there. Lol.

Sadly, this one

>Stand up
>Movie

Too soon.

"what's up niggas" at the time it was progressive. they were good times.