Israeli Thread

Daily reminder that if you don't support Israel, you've been brainwashed and are a tool of the leftists and Mudslimes

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its is pure coincidence !

fuck israel

Not so fast, Kike.

Lets just nip this in the bud while we can.

Kék. Based sabra

thank you israel you are truly my greatest ally

>you will never have a bacon and egg mcmuffin at an israeli mcdonalds

feels bad man

Dumping Israel did 9/11 evidence
Starting with reference point
All these companies were confirmed mossad front companies

I stand with Israel.

The greatest country in the world!

G-d bless Israel!

>triggered stormnigger rushes to dump his memes

If you spport israel you are a nazi helping the zionists witch are jew nazis.

>Official fbi feild office reports the excat same ones detailing the saudi arabian role in 9/11 are memes
No

not a single hitler pic...

fuck you Sup Forums

>triggered stormnigger is triggered

Not at all you're the only one that seems to be triggered by official fbi reports

I do. Fuck Obama. Zionism is a nationalist success story that should be emulated by all western peoples to stand against the hordes of the crescent moon.

Not at all. You can maybe put these all in a link and post it. Not spam 100 pictures. Not only is it against the rule, but it derails a thread. Let the Israeli guy have his thread going for a discussion.
Newfag.

Video explaining the contents of thes reports In an easily digestible manner
I for one would live to see what is underneath all that white as it would change the geopolitical direction of the entire world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M

t. occupied Achmed

All I'm seeing is more butthurt
Image dumps of information are as old as /new/

All I'm seeing is someone making excuses and deflecting. No, even on /new/ people had "respect" for a thread, there were always bans on spamming. Dump a handful then post your link in future. No need to reply to this post, as I know you'll be itching to.
Newfag.

Fuck you

Glad to see somebody else rep Ry instead of meme bird speaks or some other aut-right YouTuber

>All I'm seeing is someone making excuses and deflecting
You're the only one deflecting from factual information user
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/

>he couldn't resist
I wasn't talking about the actual content, you dumb beaner.

Greatest allies if you want to be Usurped Deceived and Divided ...

Israel did 9/11 so we would remove kebab

Yeah you're doing the equivalent of some faggot starting an antigun thread then bitching that someone is dropping information against it.

Aka faggotry

fuck off shill

I'll support it, so long as you are prepared to swallow in the entire diaspora in one big gulp.

No. I commented on your spamming, not the content of the images. It's pretty straightforward.
Newfag.

Trump will redeem Israel and drive out the pseudo jew satanists.