Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-eVnMCf0Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=X9-hxfcklGs
youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=tw1AYwpHyKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

actually, yes.

Eminem is a competent actor.

Not really but in comparison to other rappers who take movie roles, he's decent.

>Eminem is a competent actor.

Is it really "acting" when you are literally playing yourself?

KNEES WEAK

,ARMS ARE HEAVY

ffs I accidentally downloaded green mile

>Not really but in comparison to other rappers who take movie roles, he's decent.
by competent I mean he doesnt break the immersion or make you cringe, he's not good or great.

>Is it really "acting" when you are literally playing yourself?
Tom Cruise built a career doing it.

>Tom Cruise teams up with a ragtag bunch of Samurais , proclaiming only he could do it as he is gods gift to humanity in "The Last Samurai"
>Tom Cruise joins a secretive gay sex club and tries to hide it from Nicole Kidman in "Eyes Wide Shut"
>Tom Cruise overcompensates for his short stature by hanging outside of a plane, climbing a scyscraper and running the action hero run he paid 25 000 dollars to learn to replace the sexuality revealing camp skip he used to have in Mission Impossible"
>Tom Cruise almost comes out of the closet after a wild evening of volleyball at the beach in "Top Gun"

and at this point I realise this is probably not as funny as it is in my head...

if it's "The Green Mile" then you're in for a really good movie, pretty much Shawnshank Redemption 2.

THIS IS HOW A WHITE MAN RAPS

It's ok but I think it helped inspire a generation of upper-class white kids to try to act like they've got Eminem's background and that's just annoying.

I chuckled at the Top Gun thing

inb4 mom's spaghetti

Tom Cruise is GOAT

Shawshank Redemption has considerally less Jesus and literal magic

moms spaghetti

It is if you have any interest at all in Eminem. He even gets cucked by the BBC so you know it's Sup Forums approved.

>Tom Cruise almost comes out of the closet after a wild evening of volleyball at the beach in "Top Gun"
to be fair, that scene was hot af

You should watch it for a certain cameo by an actor banging eminems mom.

If you like eminem its a good movie. If not you might still like it but why bother.

No fuck off. You say "to be fair" when you want to add something to a post that alleviates the previous statement by adding a positive counterpoint to the point it presents
The guy who you quoted was talking about how Cruise played himself, the scene being hot has no possible relation to that
Just say "I'm gay so I enjoyed that scene" which is why you made this post in the first place you fucking faggot

chill homo

that video that point out how many times they ask for a ride was amusing

youtube.com/watch?v=l-eVnMCf0Bg

If that final verse of the last battle rap didn't make you feel emotional you're dead inside
youtube.com/watch?v=X9-hxfcklGs

watching this in a packed theatre on a friday night full of drunk and stoned rowdy teenagers and early 20's was fucking amazzing

Eminem is a great comedic actor, really wasted his talent being a rapper.

youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw

youtube.com/watch?v=tw1AYwpHyKQ

I'm watching the movie so I'm gonna bump the thread so it's still alive when I'm done

THAT'S A PRIVATE SCHOOL

just finished it

I think it was ok