Anyone notice how netflix's youtube channel uploads new trailers for original productions like, every few days?

anyone notice how netflix's youtube channel uploads new trailers for original productions like, every few days?

how are they affording all of these shows/movies?

the majority of people have a job and as a result pay for goods and services like netflix

netflix ix still in the stage of an owner who cares. it will go downhill once the management changes.

>how are they affording all of these shows/movies?
They aren't. They're millions in debt.

Check out their stocks.
Being 1 mill. in debt must be a good thing then.

There's a TON of people who subscribe to Netflix.

>original productions
they dont make most of those shows,they have distribution rights

Serious debt.

I was thinking the same thing. It's not like Hulu where they still make you watch assfucking commericals.

The monthly fee is like 13 bucks or somthing. How is that enough to make 2 shit movies every week?

faggots like tou who pay fir their shit service

>It's not like Hulu where they still make you watch assfucking commericals.
Maybe if you're a poorfag. True niggas pay the extra four bucks for no ads.

I have my parents login and check it out once a week or so- i am in disbelief at the plethora of strange, unknown, cheap looking shows and movies.

The OA is pretty good. But also really lame. But ultimately good.

Best original show incoming

Pretty much.

The amount of latin american soaps, bad documentaries, and low budget shlock in general is shocking.

Netflix has gotten significantly worse since they started seriously focusing on their mediocre original programming.

looks lame

It's like two dollars extra for no ads peasant.

Op everyone in the modern world uses Netflix. It's only ten bucks, even really poor people use the service. They're profiting at least a billion a month.

The fact that they expected me to pay extra once they introduced the no ads thing felt like utter extortion to me. Dropped that shit on principle.

It's decent, I just want to nail Kimmy so hard. Good fucking God, I would waste so many electrolytes and hours just balls deep inside of her.

Dunno man probably from the millions of subscribers they having paying $10 a month for their service.

You don't know her! I knew her back on The Office!

I know this feeling but I was watching. Fargo through it and watching it with commercials was painful
Almost 20 mins extra time

I'd like to know her in the back orifice. And the front. And all of them.

this is terrible shit though

I saw this randomly not knowing what it was and it was terrible, only to find people on here praising it, are these shills? how the fuck could anyone here enjoy this garbage