really makes you leaf

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

>the colored leaves are on top of the white leaf

Really makes you think

Truly we have ascended to new levels of leaf.

That white one looks really good desu. It's nice to remember our French ancestry

>that retarded yellow outline

why canadians love leafs?

It's our national symbol.

It's their only form of sustenance

>Canadians survive off of sucking thick sticky liquid out of hard wood

Really makes you think

embrace the leaf let it consume you

>A
>SHIT-TON
>OF LEAVES

>that yellow box to show that they're placing the old flag on a field of red
Wew lad.

mamma mia my condolences

It has the crown and there are swords

I thought there would be a turbin and 2 ploughshares

2 thumbs up.

Although on principle I with they would resist the temptation to constantly change everything

There is more foliage on there than my backyard in autumn

fuck the maple leaf flag and the constitution

This is just awful. Should have kept the original.

I like it I embrace the leaf not the Australian cuck stamp

WHO OWNS THE BOARD .....WE DO !!!

ew at those french translations
its like wales. completely forced and unnecessary, just pandering to babies that may throw their toys out the pram if their shitty language isn't shown

A significantly large portion of Canada's military is made up of the French. The French Canadians have a stronger sense of patriotism than the English.

the way you pulled that assumption straight out your arse really made me think
wow

It's true, I am from Quebec.

So you being from Quebec means you have a wide knowledge of English patriotism?

BEADY

Why do you think we have our own party?

Checked and kekked

I like how they added symbolism for Vancouver

FIVE FUCKING LEAFS

Can never have to many leafs.

Leafception

Why can't Canada into good flag design?

The last good flag they had featured the union jack.

Maple leaf flag is great. Looks like our countries nature, with a red maple leaf falling on snow.

Pearson pennant had even more symbolism with the pacific and alantic oceans represented by blue streaks, but was less aesthetically pleasing.

Union jack flag was a retarded mishmash with a shoutout to our masters.

It's only Sup Forums that hates the Canadian flag. When people see it they thing Canada. Tons of countries put three colored stripes next to eachother and called it a day. I don't even understand this meme.

underrated post

It's no different that putting a pine cone/needle on your flag.

It's just fucking stupid.

>Tons of countries put three colored stripes next to eachother and called it a day. I don't even understand this meme.
It's aesthetic as fuck.

Leaves on a leaf on a leaf. Pretty fucking shitty desu, the 68 one was better.

hey guise i found this other alternative canadian flag, these kinda look like leafs too, amirite?

Those are
FOUR
FUCKING
FLOWERS

A pine needle doesn't represent anything.

The triband underneath evokes Canadas cold wintery climate, surrounded on two sides by oceans.

A red maple leaf represents renewal, winter, and Canadas history with two of our biggest exports.

We have mexicos flag, pretty much same idea triband with a symbol in the middle, but they put a coat of arms with A FUCKING CACTUS that you can't really faithfully reproduce without a special printer, whereas Canadas flag can be more easily made from everyday materials. However, Sup Forums seems to have a hardon for complex flags and a hate for nature on flags unless the nature in question is suns/stars or something space related completely arbitarily. Maybe because they come from countries without the beautiful wilderness of Canada

Says the BLOODY BLACK COCK

>leaf overdose
Gimme more, I can take it.

Fucking ugly, really makes you realize Canadians have no fucking symbols in our culture beyond a fucking maple leaf. Should have just gone back to the WW1 flag desu.

*Metric Shitstonne

fixed that

>imitating the Union Jack
Canadian Empire soon, fellow leafs.

Sup Forums is just so fucking stupid and wrong about this.

Look what was actually changed from the red ensign. A coat of arms with references to the symbology of foreign countries was removed, as the flag was supposed to represent a move towards Canadas independance. That means the union jack, lions, harp, and fleur de lis.

The Red Ensign design, an unaesthetically pleasing british design they don't even use for their main flag, was changed to a red-white-red triband (blue-white-blue was considered) to represent Canadas snowy landscape from ocean to ocean.

The shape of the maple leaf was modified to evoke the shape of the fleur de lis. The color of the maple leaf is red, symbolizing winter and renewal, and red symbolizes the british in Canada. The flag represents Canadas roots in Britain and France shedding its past, and growing a future anew in a frozen land surrounded by two oceans.

Sup Forums just doesn't realize all the symbology on the Canadian flag because they are too low IQ.

New military flag sucks because they don't understand what's good about the original flag.

They should go back to France then.

>Sup Forums just isn't SMART enough to see the BRILLIANCE in choosing A FUCKING LEAF
This is a level of smugness I only see from french Canadians.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnv5iKB2hl4

STOP WITH THE FUCKING LEAVES ALREADY

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIT
LEAFS
SHEEIT NIGGA I LOVE LEAFS
I PUT LEAFS ON MY EGGS FO BREAKFAST
SHEEEEEEIIIT
I LOVE LEAFS

>nobody calls Switzerland A FUCKING MEDKIT
>everybody is upset about a single leaf

That's nice and all, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a FUCKING LEAF

But to be honest, this looks better than the one before it. And the one before that. I like the 2nd one best, though.

I'v lived in every province and have done work in the territories and I approve of this Image.
The majority of the population gathered into two provinces is the retarded portion of the country.
That's not to say any other province doesn't have their fair share of retarded mouth breathing cunts, but in general the people you see in the streets is is far fewer (per capita) in retardation outside of Ontario and Quebec.

A
FUCKING
FLEUR
DE
LEAF

Everyone understands the symbolism you asshat, that doesn't change the fact that the flag is fucking stupid

So 5 different flags over the last 72 years. Leafs have no identity and are desperately searching for one.

I like the 1998 flag, why do you fucks keep on changing your flag?

>3 leaves within a leaf

We need to go leafier.

What the fuck this is even gayer than those anime characters that wear 10 belts

lol

>LEAF ON LEAF

Why do Canadians like that leaf so much?

Mmmmmm. leaf

They're lillies you utter mong

>canadians think their enemy will fear that
Actually it's smart, they'll be too busy laughing to defend against a canacuck offensive

needs more leaf senpai

Borrow this from your big brother France's army flag

sous-estimé