What do you want from blacks?

It seems alot of you hate the hoodrat variety of blacks who are disruptive to civilization. But whenever a black person breaks free from that stereotype and becomes successful(John Boyega, Obama, Morgan Freeman, any successful black person ever) you are quick to reject it and demand them to "stay in their place". You also reject any positive image of a black person in the media in favor of a negative image. This is the ultimate conundrum: How can you rid the world of degenerate blacks when you actively impede black progress?

Intelligent discussion please, none of that idiotic "go back to Africa!" shitposting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4
youtube.com/watch?v=nGt_JGHYEO4
encyclopediadramatica.se/Mr._hands
youtube.com/watch?v=Y14bf34JNtI
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_7KSifSZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The nigger is a hominid that cannot be mentally classified as a human or person as they are controlled by their simian impulses like mindless puppets all the time impairing their abillity to use their intelligence that is on with a human 11 year old. The negro is a very strange primate as it lacks forethought, empathy and the ability to think in what ifs meaning it is not human it is below the mental threshold of even a chimp or a gorilla who all possess the mental attributes I listed above making them abysmal failure of a homind species.

The nigger has spent around 60,000 years in Sub Saharan Africa and has done nothing but live like a wild animal a truely wild animal, the only primate like trait of niggers is their tribal social groups but because niggers have no empathy this means they can quickly kill off eachother leading to mass social dysfunction(literally every african civil war/basketball american gang violence). It is truely bewildering as how this species is still alive seeing how self destructive it is. While the chimp has already reached the stone age in technology using stone tools, the nigger is still stuck in the stone age in terms of technology or even below the stone age if that even makes sense. While monkeys can coexist with eachother peacefully, the negriods cannot they cant do something that literally almost every animal on this planet can do they are a biological anomaly of incredible proportions a species given every single mental trait to kill itself and yet somehow this was an advantage in ancient Sub Saharan Africa isnt nature just cruel?

All the negro does is eat, shit, fuck and sleep like an animal not even a monkey but something like a lizard thats how primitive their behavior is. While they have many stupid jungle cultures that is basically the limits of their brain power they still dont do anything else with their brains beside come up wih hedonistic nonsensical customs(I BEEZ LIVIN DA HOOD LIFE BITCH).

Don't worry, it's mostly memeing, dear amerishart.
We don't hate blacks, we just hate blacks that invade white countries.

You must understand that the hoodrat black is the common black man. Those successful nigs are considered geniuses to their race.

Also how the fuck are we impeding nigs again?

I don't want anything from blacks, I want the liberals to stop controling them.

Fpbp

What about well educated and/or well mannered nigs like Freeman and Degrasse Tyson?

>You must understand that the hoodrat black is the common black man.

This is objectively not true. The hoodrat mentality came to be through generations of abuse blacks have suffered that left them marginalized.

Morgan Freeman isn't Black. He's Human.
youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4

Tyson is a propped up overrated dumbass

That didn't really answer my question. I mean sure you don't like them, but you can't seriously believe that every black person is either a tribal savage or a hood rat.

Silly user, this is Sup Forums

Of course they do.

>when you actively impede black progress?

This meme

Then they have just taken the meme too far.

>but you can't seriously believe that every black person is either a tribal savage or a hood rat
Nope. Just Mob Mentality mainly.

Also successful blacks are propped up beyond belief.

>Shroedinger's Nigger:
>Assume the black person you are talking to is fine.
>Simultaneously assume they are a complete shit.
>Never surprised.
>Profit.

That is objectively the correct thing to do. It means they have more exposure and thus furthers the chance that more young blacks will look up to them and aspire to be like them instead of being a hoodrat.

>you are quick to reject it and demand them to "stay in their place"
I've never seen anyone on this board say this at any time.

The fact is that intelligent blacks are a rarity due to their genetic makeup and their shitty culture. Intelligence is an extreme trait in blacks, so even the "good ones" are likely to have dumb trashy kids.

Having Africans in your country at all is a mistake. Multiethnicism is a mistake. Multiculturalism is a mistake.

This pls

In all seriousness, what humans value from each other most is predictability.

The reason many people don't like to be around retarded individuals is because they are unpredictable.

The same reasoning goes for blacks. They are unpredictable.

To the extent a black person seems predictable, they are accepted without question.

Social cues that indicate a tendency toward unpredictable behavior include the very things that typify modern black culture.

'Sagging' literally means 'fuck 'yo society', and thus indicates that the wearer does not consider society's norms worth following.

Objectively blacks have laughable IQ's. So it all matters not

Black people in and of themselves are not bad. The culture you see in the black community today(At least in America) is not natural. Its been fed to them through a poisonous psychological media and subculture. The problem is that they now identify with that culture as their own and its been ingrained for them to see educated, civilized culture as a "white thing". Blacks have the potential to be just as educated and civilized as whites or asians IF integrated correctly and fed a healthy culture from birth and maybe even selective breeding.

See black communities in the 1930s. They ran their own businesses, wore suits, their main music was jazz, and their economy was thriving. (((Someone))) lied to them and made them think handouts and welfare was better than their own economic freedom. After segregation ended everybody took over their businesses, they were introduced to toxic drugs and early feminism in the 1960s (started by the CIA, look up Gloria Steinem) specifically targeted black females, causing them to decline from healthy western family values, and encouraging black men to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere, ie white women.. This is where the "strong independent black woman" stereotype originates from.

Now with that being said, you have to be real and understand that blacks ARE intellectually lower on the evolutionary scale than whites or east-asians, making them more prone to manipulation and control, which is why you have to be very careful how you integrate them into a civilized society and what culture to introduce to them. Unfortunately they've already been tainted, and white people have all the right as humans to want to be separated from that and seek homage with their own kind. And that's really what this is all about. Its about the defence of our own heritage and culture, not attacking others. The African race also has that god-given right as well, but we are being synthetically integrated and fed poisonous cultures on both ends.

Okay, let's roll with your logic for a minute.

We can prop up a few nigs and use them to attract other nigs, fine.

This does not justify the massive subsidization of their fucking race in academia. The inclusion of the animalistic majority of niggers is bringing the rest of the more cultured races down, particularly whites.

In addition, poc culture is taking up the limelight of more important social issues.

I like to draw the line between a nigger and a black man

You should leave Sup Forums while you still can

Reality is much more depressing than blind optimism or idealism

Check out the crime rates amongst blacks of higher tier income. Same shit as the blacks who are poor, decency isn't in their nature. Africa, go back.

>Check out the crime rates amongst blacks of higher tier income. Same shit as the blacks who are poor
[citation needed]

>Implying rich whites and jews dont commit a shitload of crimes

>Reality is much more depressing than blind optimism or idealism

>Sup Forums shitposting having anything to do with reality
lul

go to africa

Its true.

Honestly I don't even really want to talk about black people and their fucking problems anymore. I want it the fuck out of my face.

Niggers are garbage and every other race on this planet knows this.

The only people who don't are those who suck the micro marxist kike cock.

All of them can FUCK OFF. Its all bullshit. It always was.

I don't give 2 fucks about slavery. All niggers even had to contribute was their labor and nothing else. They were literally jungle savages and truthfully still are. You can pull the bone out of their noses and dress them up in cloths and all..but you can't fix a nigger.

Best post on the supbject I've ever read here, or anywhere else.

I wish there were more decent blacks, I really do.

As a man, I'll never be okay with race-mixing, it hits a primal masculine nerve that I won't ignore (see inb4 below).

But otherwise, why differentiate them from, say, Asians? If their minds were replaced, Asians would be the hated race, and blacks would be the token best minority.

But it's not that way, and though pol has its spergs, it's one of the few places on the Internet to accurately describe the issue.

>inb4 you're falling victim to "primal instincts", oppinion discarded, as you admit as primitive

>what is any left sexual stance, a la: I have a "primal" urge to fuck men thus I must (socially acceptable). I have this urge to be a female, so I'm brave and """beautiful""" for acting on this impulse (becoming socially acceptable

>The hoodrat mentality came to be through generations of abuse blacks have suffered
It's so easy to hate, and rage, but it takes real strength to forgive and move on. Something niggers just aren't capable of. Also don't sit there and pretend these apes haven't raped slaughtered killed and robbed plenty of whites along with every other race.

Oh yeah and don't forget to all the Muslims.
They enslaved them first and by far greater numbers.The only difference being is they were smarter about it and cut they're dicks off so they couldn't reproduce. Shame no history book will teach you that. :^)

I want them to do well in life and take personal responsibility for their own actions.

Whatever helps you sleep at night (you) faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=nGt_JGHYEO4

I want them to stop blaming everyone else for their problems. Take ownership for their actions.

I want them either to follow the laws or to get out.

inb4 denial
inb4 week feer da stronk

Huh, wtf? Morgan Freeman is loved here, nigga. What are you talking about?

And so is Sheriff Clarke.

Obama is mixed though and a leftist. And a muslim apologizer. He is hated for the same reasons as Clinton. So not a good example.

sure thing babydick

>becomes successful(John Boyega, Obama, Morgan Freeman, any successful black person ever) you are quick to reject it and demand them to "stay in their place".
what about blacks like Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder or Sheriff David Clarke who get called oreo by racist libtards just because they break away from the negro comfort zone and don't know there place in the democratic US?

How come only blacks who are promoting thug culture or try to race bait are "educated" black men to liberals?

Take a Muslim example.

The typical Buzzfeed Muslim is someone who you can pretty much trust right out of the gate. They dress in Western style, act just like anyone else, are friendly an outgoing - predictable, safe.

But as soon as a Muslim decides to visually and behaviorally disassociate him/herself with society by wearing Arab garb, growing a beard, dresses their wife in a cloth bag, and starts developing a callous on their forehead, then we have to start worrying.

Similarly with blacks. If a black person shows that they are just an average person, dress appropriately (not in a suit and tie, just not like a gang banger) and don't show with every action that they could not give less of a shit about their society, they are rightly distrusted.

It all comes down to predictability and trust. It makes no difference what race you are, if you are a decent person who looks and acts respectably, you're going to be fine.

There is wide latitude when it comes to how a person can dress and still convey a positive image to their fellow citizens. Blacks simply refuse to do so, and choose to display overtly their lack of concern for others.

It should come as no surprise that a person with their pants around their thighs and displaying their shorts for all to see is not considered worth anything but derision and distrust. Many blacks will go to a job interview like that and call it racist when they are not hired. SMDH.

OOGA BOOGA

that is one big forehead

to be somewhere else and not anywhere near me

you know what they say about big foreheads

No idea why you post that. Especially the inferior version.

speak for yourself nigger, all blacks should be killed

inbreeding?

you were being honest right up until

>muh evolution

that's just not based in any sort of unbiased data. actually, even pretending "civilization" is something whites or asians have to teach blacks is ridiculous and borderline racist, and pretending asians or whites are any less prone to fall for jewish propoganda is a bold lie, all things considered.

you never go back
> because you will never be welcome back

I WANT THEM TO DIE.

for you

They're exceptions, not the rule.

>Asians are short
>b-but Yao Ming is 7 feet tall!

That's what you sound like.

In every measure of intellectual capacity niggers fail, over and over again. Even niggers raised by and among whites, in ideal conditions are mediocre at best. On average they are biologically inept at abstract thought and reasoning. Racism is truth.

>But whenever a black person breaks free from that stereotype and becomes successful(John Boyega, Obama, Morgan Freeman, any successful black person ever) you are quick to reject it and demand them to "stay in their place".

Thomas Sowell and Clarence Thomas are two of the smartest men in America. They can stay.

This is a perfect example of why blacks are distrusted. Not because black dude beside white woman either. Because muh dick. It is a typical insult to say a man thinks with his pecker. Blacks absolutely revel in the perception that they do so. And their behavior shows that they do. Promiscuity, irresponsibility toward one's mates, intentional lack of gainful employment to avoid paying support - literal lowlifes. No wonder you are all fatherless pricks raised by grandma and shoot each other like dogs in the street over an insult or pair of sneakers. And you expect us to think that black lives matter? Black lives matter less to blacks than their dicks do.

this is an adult conversation, stormfagget, b2plebbit

I don't "want" anything from blacks; I want them to own up to their community's own problems instead of blaming others and start policing themselves without calling everyone trying to improve it an "oreo" or "uncle Tom."

If they're our equals, why were they still playing with sticks and stones when he had trains? There are still hunter gatherer blacks even today lol

>everyone not agreeing with my opinions is either a nazi or racist

Adults are able to accept the meaning of numbers and facts without sticking their heads in the sand when they conflict with reality. There isn't a single black community that has ever been anything above mexico tier, and it's because they're retarded ape people.

every nation on earth that has ever existed revolved around muh dick you revisionist. nation beats nation, men are killed, women are bred. you feel innate distrust because you feel that man is conquering your nation, MUH DICK is simply the marker of any real man.

>The typical buzzfeed Muslim is someone you can pretty much trust right out of the gate.

Nice try Ahmed.

Conflict with your perceived notion of reality, that is.

t. triggered babydick

Has anyone died fucking a horse or trying to? Like what if the horse moves or steps on a persons fucking head.

>>everyone not agreeing with my opinions is a shill

These are the kind of questions which keep me awake at night.

I don't hate Obama because he's black, I hate Obama because he supports the leftist shit that is destroying the country.

>muh stix n stones

is that your only arguement, that because not every african cares for technological advancement means they are bad people? newsflash, not everyone cares about the electronic kike and that doesn't mean they aren't capable of taking care of themselves. now where is your arguement about the moors that were advanced enough to conquer italy? inb4 they weren't black

I just read Thomas Sowell's introduction to economics book and it was one of the most redpilled things I've ever read. The problem is that educated and articulate black gentlemen are completely ignored by the media.

I have never once thought that. Blacks in America are oppressed by their own tribalist culture. Any that break free from that are worthy of admiration.

Get a job

Don't have kids

Don't vote

encyclopediadramatica.se/Mr._hands

Now and again The Quran Reloaded guys roast a Buzzfeed video that tries to make Muslims seem like decent folks. The last one was pretty good. With the exception of the hijab girl, they all looked and acted like regular folks. That was my only point. That Muslims can be considered decent to the extent they don't take their religion seriously enough to be worrisome to others.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y14bf34JNtI

Here's the thing OP: by all means we would like black communities to be civilized with other communities. Denying that racial segregation was a thing and that it hurt them is part of the problem. But you can't act as if there is no incentive for blacks to achieve things nowadays and racism has been a crime for the past decades. There are a lot of paths poor black people can take to grow out of their self-defeated hood mentality, but they see themselves as stuck in these places forever so they lash out and never even bother to try.

Refer to this guy's post The black community, and the media for that matter, drills into their heads repeteadly that white people are devils out for their blood and that they are disavantaged at everything while also talking about racism on a daily basis. Whether the people who do so genuinely want black people to succeed or they just use racism as a prop is irrelevant, the damage is made.

I don't believe blacks are less intelligent than whites (or vice versa) but that people develop intelligence partially as a result of circumstance. The majority of blacks live in shitty circumstances and they receive no incentive to improve. They bring themselves down before white people have the chance to do so.

Black communities are like lobsters in a bucket. They ostracize those who want to get out and dissasociate themselves with the stereotype, and the media either tells them that the stereotype doesn't exist or it's a good thing.

why does everyome think im a ctr shill because i dont agree with an inherently racist narrative? i support trump

Not triggered, asshole. Just frustrated that on this topic (niggers) all anyone wants to do is banter. This platform allows for unfettered communication and it is being fucking squandered.

>is that your only arguement, that because not every african cares for technological advancement means they are bad people?

Yes.

>ewsflash, not everyone cares about the electronic kike and that doesn't mean they aren't capable of taking care of themselves.

The fact that they have a life expectancy of 57 and an infant morality rate of 5% means they aren't capable of taking care of themselves.

If you aren't a racist you are either a shill or a blind moron, we're being kind by assuming the former.

Hahahahaha

Jesus fuck, what the fuck is an engineer of all people doing getting ass fucked by a horse. What a complete retard Jesus.

>you are quick to reject it and demand them to "stay in their place"

I don't though.

Honestly, it's a bigger problem within the black community itself. That if you want to read and become intelligent you're just some uncle tom oreo.

she's gotta get that monkey off her back.

>calls black people "apes" when white people literally have more "ape" genetics than anybody else on earth

>Just frustrated
Sexually frustrated, that is.

You're thinking of neanderthals, not apes.

Also, I wasn't talking about their genetics, but their appearance and behavior.

>muh dik

oh my

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_7KSifSZw

>muh dik
will never be touched

When you use gang signs to ask another Black Widow whats up with the hat?!

>replying to somebody elses question
>arguement was literally feefee's

wew

>neanderthals aren't apes
wrong
>behaviour
this is the part where i cherry pick white people acting like retards and you do the same but with black people and the conversation gets jowhere because yoy're a kike shill being paid by the (you) to increase racial tension.

None of those are examples of "breaking away from the stereotype" and every Sup Forums bookthread mentions Thomas Sowell as a top level economics writer so hey dude mayhap lurk more.

@87382949
also wrong btw

stop committing crime at disproportional rates

The fact that subsaharan africa never left the stone age isn't "feefees"

>wrong

Mow you're talking about how, taxonomically, neanderthals are great apes. But so are humans, so your suggestion that white people have "more ape DNA" is utterly meaningless.

But either way you're still retarded, and trying to redefine my words according to your own definitions. When I say blacks are retarded apes, I'm referring to the fact that they look and act like contemporary non-human primates. Which you perfectly well understood, but attempted to subvert via semantics, because you have no real recourse to my accurate observation.

>this is the part where i cherry pick white people acting like retards and you do the same but with black people and the conversation gets jowhere because yoy're a kike shill being paid by the (you) to increase racial tension.

I don't have to cherry pick niggers being dumb and largely heartless animals. Anyone who's spent a significant amount of time around them knows as much. It's literally their culture. They're PROUD of it.

>I don't have to cherry pick niggers being dumb and largely heartless animals. Anyone who's spent a significant amount of time around them knows as much. It's literally their culture. They're PROUD of it.
Jealous of muh dick.