Murdoch Murdoch on Adult Swim?

There's a certain charm to it, but even more, there's the way he creates his effects despite but also from the limitations of the animation.

I'm thinking of Murdoch's conversation by the campfire with PJW in The Alt Light episode.

vimeo.com/194237858
>@ 2:17

As crude as the animation is, a great deal of mood is squeezed from the campfire setting with a few simple sound effects, background photos, and music. Really, to my mind, he gets as much mood and feeling from that campfire setting as I've seen in any movie. The guy who creates these things is a master of tropes -- dramatic tropes and comedy tropes, but also tropes of mood and setting as in this scene.

Next, there's Murdoch's line delivery. He's so sincere and earnest, with that wispy voice, and so patient with the obtuse PJW. It's amusing, but also touching. I don't know if anyone has used a wispy, soft sort of voice like that this well since Neil Young was recording songs like after the gold rush ages ago.

And then there's the writing. In this scene, Murdoch makes one of the most persuasive cases for ethnonationalism I've ever heard. It's logical, poetic w/o being cringe, and artfully kino in the shot selection and editing. John Ford could not have gotten more out of this scene than Murdoch-the-filmmaker does.

Then there's his skill as a writer to turn on a dime with PJW's brain force line.

Then there's the animation -- it's funny and kind of amazing how much is conveyed by something like PJW's eyebrow movements, but there it is.

The whole scene plays on a fine edge between ludicrous and touching. It's beautifully done, by a natural-born dramatist with a flair for comedy and an interestingly twisty sensibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24#t=6m32s
cheekyvideos.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think its poorly made and the shills annoy me and disturb my Sup Forums browsing experience.

>Murdoch Murdoch on Adult Swim?
are you fucking high

It's never going to happen, specially after Charlottesville, normies are really angry at nazis now. That being said, I love their videos and I'm still made their channel got (((SHOA'D))), thank god we have reuploads and a new channel.

This is pasta, isn't it?

yea

which part do you like more
the obnoxious memespouting or the preaching about nazism

I think its annoying

They're toned down the memespouting, and "nazism" (white nationalism, actually. only Murdoch Chan is full nazi) is supported overwhelmingly by modern genetic science so I like it the best I suppose, but the genuine humor in the writing is what makes it great.

how is a political ideology 'supported by genetic science'?

>how is a political ideology 'supported by genetic science'?
All political ideologies should be supported by science. As to the ethnic basis for a country, non-whites are simply incapable of maintaining a modern working civilization due to their low IQs, and/or lack of Western values. East Asians are intellectually superior to whites, but do not value individual liberty, as a group. Hispanics, for instance, regardless of socio-economic standing, value nanny-state government, are anti-gun, and anti-free speech. These are all group averages, though there are of course outliers.

Bottom line: if you want a Western society, it has to be overwhelmingly populated by Western people. Most values and intellectual capability are primarily genetic in origin.

No matter your stance on their views, their ability to create an emotional scene is quite impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24#t=6m32s

Note the time stamp.

>All political ideologies should be supported by science
ethics & philosophy is more important to how a state is organized than science. anyway its ironic you should invoke science as a basis for 'white nationalism' and then argue that by bringing up non-scientific variables like values. Values aren't scientific. They're an abstraction, they can't be empirically measure. Saying "asians do not value individual liberty" is not scientific. It's at best a sociological hypothesis based on surveys which is a pretty shaky basis for how an entire society should be organized.

>Hispanics

Uh hispnaic is not a race

You cannot be genetically hispnaic, you fucking retard

Hispanic is not a racial group

If I put Andy Garcia and George Lopez in the same room, could you tell me that they are part of the same race?

Delete your post and replace "Hispanic" with "mestizo".

Why should non mestizo hispanics, ake, legit white hispanics be blamed for the actions of "Brown hispanics" who are RACIALLY mestizo

You lack an iq

You are stupid

Hispanic is not a fucking race

you are anti white cause you are blaming the "Hispania descent" for the liberalism and stupidity of beaners rather than their aztec rape genes

Congrats faggot

You fucking failed

Hispanic is a geographical word, not a racial one.

The government says hispanic is not a race

Hispanic is not a race. There is no such thing as hispanic in terms of blood.

Brown hispnaics are literally just fucking indians

>Hispanics
>Race

What's your IQ

>ethics & philosophy is more important to how a state is organized than science
I mean the views and premises that support a political ideology should be rooted in science, that is to say, reason and reality.

>non-scientific variables like values. Values aren't scientific. They're an abstraction, they can't be empirically measure.
Ah, and now we've stepped into the materialistic autism.

>Saying "asians do not value individual liberty" is not scientific
Of course it absolutely is. Asians, when polled, do not value the same individual freedoms and liberties that Westerners do. Terms like 'freedom' and 'personal liberty' do in fact have definitions, and people can be asked if they support or do not support those ideas as per their definitions. Non-white groups do not support Western values, as a whole. None of them do, in fact.

>a pretty shaky basis for how an entire society should be organized.
Having groups that uphold certain values of a society is a pretty great way to ensure the survival of that society and those values, actually. Obviously so, even.

>Hispanics

Criollo? Mestizo? Castizo? Spaniard

IF YOU'RE GONNA TALK GENETICS THEN TALK GENETICS

But Murdoch-Chan is a hapa.

you're treating sociological surveys as 'scientific fact'. you could repeat the surveys with a different set of subjects and get different results every single time. i dont know how you can complain about 'materialistic autism' when you want to use 'science' as a basis of your political ideology.

>You cannot be genetically hispnaic, you fucking retard
Ah, are you the same Sup Forums retard spastic who posts this in every thread that term is used?

Here's a simple attempt at educating you, so you can calm you irrational stupidity down: The term 'hispanic' is a byword for 'mestizo' in modern American vernacular. It means 'those of indigenous admixture". You may not like it, but that's what it means now.

>you are anti white cause you are blaming the "Hispania descent"
No one thinks of or means 'spanish' when they say hispanic now.
>rather than their aztec rape genes
This is exactly what they mean, actually.

When people say 'hispanic' what they're actually thinking and what they actually mean is 'aztec rape baby'. Literally.

Can you stop being an insufferable retard now?
>unironically calling Jared Taylor 'anti-white' because he uses the term 'hispanic' to denote amerindian mixes
You're a clown. Stop.

delete this

i agree murdoch

see retard(s).

Not true. She's mostly Irish.

>you could repeat the surveys with a different set of subjects and get different results every single time
That's not how scientific polling works, big guy.

Call them mestizo you idiot

It doesn't matter what your urban slang thinks of it. If the government has pure spaniards listed as "White Hispanic" then it's stupid to demonize a word like hispanic. Demonize mestizo if really gave a shit about facts.

Fuck Jared Taylor. Old kike bitch.

>extrapolations based on a limited sample size can't change with a different sample group or even by the way the questions on the surveys are worded
>poll sampling is OK when it supports my own preconceived notions, but when it says something I don't like it's psuedoscience

as if these people really give a shit about free speech

>Let me educate you
>Let me tell you the opposite meaning of hispanic but hey it's popular with democrats trying to lump people together so it's the right way of the term!

>Call them mestizo you idiot
No one uses that term. Not the government. Not the media. No one in any remotely popular outlet uses the term 'mestizo' to denote 'aztec mixtures'. I personally don't like it either, but I sure as fuck know what it means now.

>It doesn't matter what your urban slang thinks of it.
See above. No popular media outlet or medium uses that term.

>Demonize mestizo if really gave a shit about facts.
No one uses that term now. Get this through your fucking head. No one uses that term in the US anymore in popular discussion.
>White Hispanic = Spanish
>hispanic = aztec rape baby
That's how it is now. Deal.

>Fuck Jared Taylor. Old kike bitch.
Yep, you're that same retard. You're irrelevant to any discussion. Just shut up and let decent people like Taylor save the West while you bitch and whine about literally nothing in the corner. Fuck off, autismo.

Of course they do. Anyone with truthful views has zero fear of free and open discussion. Only those who censor do.

Okay keep blaming mestizo crimes on the whites.

Just admit you don't give a shit.

Nobody called mestizos "Hispanic" like it's a race in the 50s, people called them their actual race INDIANS

I don't mind you using the term, I don't like you treating it like a race.

If you and Taylor gave a shit, you would stop.

>b-but more people d-don't u-use the t-term

Most people don't even know what the term fucking means. They have no say.

see >he still doesn't know what a scientific sample is
You're on the spectrum, right? Will you at least admit it here?

>Okay keep blaming mestizo crimes on the whites.
No one is doing that or thinks that, you colossally stupid person.

>Nobody called mestizos "Hispanic" like it's a race in the 50s, people called them their actual race INDIANS
Neat. Lots of things have changed since then, though, and no one says 'mestizos' now in the US, they say 'hispanic'. If they mean Cuban/Spanish people they usually say 'white hispanic' to denote the difference.

>If you and Taylor gave a shit, you would stop.
No one thinks of whites when you say 'hispanic crime'. They think of brown fat short aztec rape babies. Do you understand that yet, stupid? When you specify 'white hispanic', then they think of a Spanish person. Whites aren't being demonized. This is so fucking simple.

its only scientific when it the results accord with your own opinion. When a scientific poll shows that high IQ correlates with atheism and progressive opinions, it's pseudoscience.

Don't you get it?

The word is FUCKING STUPID and it needs to STOP. You realize the word hispanic is an American democrat product to lump people of different races under "Hispanic" just because they have lineage from any spanish speaking country?

Why are you defending this racialization of the term so much? Don't you want to redpill people about it? Stop letting aztec niggers RUIN words for people who AREN'T aztec niggers

It will NEVER be a fucking race

>strawmanning this laughably
None of those things were ever said or implied. C'mon, you're on the spectrum aren't you?

Don't you get it?

>You realize the word hispanic is an American democrat product to lump people of different races under "Hispanic" just because they have lineage from any spanish speaking country?
Yes. Hispanics = aztec rape babies. White Hispanics = Spanish people. Easy.

>It will NEVER be a fucking race
What we are dealing with is a race of degenerates. A mongrel race, little better than niggers, and maybe no better. There is no government in Mexico, hell there's no God in Mexico! Never will be. We are dealing with a people manifestly incapable of governing themselves, a bunch of barbarians that even the most biased in their favor will admit have no least notion in God's earth of honor or justice or the meaning of republican government.

i guess you concede the point that high IQ individuals are more likely to have values directly contrary to white nationalism and low IQ individuals are more likely to be racist

Mestizo means aztec rape babies

Hispanic is not a race

Hispanic is not a race

Hispanic is not a race

Hispanic is not a race

I don't fucking give a shit about mestizos or mexican rape baby niggers. The only thing I care is that you still think hispanic is a race, when it's fucking not.

Just admit you get hard when you blame mestizo crimes on spaniards and Criollos

>low IQ individuals are more likely to be racist
This has been debunked, actually. But neither of those things were my claim, regardless. And it's entirely irrelevant to the premise of the argument anyway. The fact remains that non-Western ethnic groups do not share Western values (again, there's always outliers).

I honestly find it more nihilistic, humorous, and bleeding edge than pic related

>Hispanic is not a race
Correct. 'Hispanic' = Spanish/native mongrel abominations who are not white. Thank you.

>Just admit you get hard when you blame mestizo crimes on spaniards and Criollos
Again, gigantic moron, no one thinks of spaniards or criollos when they say 'hispanic'. They (again) think of a short fat brown person. Whites are not being demonized.

>This has been debunked, actually.
do you have a scientific poll that proves it?

People only ever care about freedom of speech when they're the ones who's speech is being punished

And those whose speech is PROTECTED (which at the moment is the left-wing) don't give a shit - in fact if their enemies' speech is punished, then they'll relish it, of course.

It's better than anything on TV

>Prof. Wodtke isolated the results of some 45,000 Caucasians and compared their verbal intelligence with their attitudes on race.

>He found that the group that scored higher on the test were less likely to hold racist beliefs than their lower-performing counterparts. For example, among those who did well on the verbal test, 29 percent said blacks were lazy and 13 percent said they were unintelligent. By contrast, among those who performed poorly on the intelligence test, 46 percent described blacks as lazy and 23 described them as unintelligent.

hmm......

>if their enemies' speech is punished, then they'll relish it, of course.
I never would relish that. Everyone should be able to spout whatever views they have in an open forum. The views most rooted in truth will win.

Hispanic is not a race. People with an IQ would stop trying to justify the misusing of a term.

There are native south americans and that's obviously what he means when he says mexican/hispanic
hes talking about the brown people in mexico

It doesn't matter what ((They)) think. The official term states that hispanic is not a race. You can bitch and cry, but mestizo means mixed, not hispanic. Hispanic just means spanish speaking linage

That's the study that has since been debunked. Basically, smart people are better at hiding racial bias. There's also the matter of correlation/causation.

>blacks as lazy and 23 described them as unintelligent.
Both of these are backed up by modern genetic research. Sub-saharan Africans have the lowest IQs on the planet next to australian aborigines.

GLORIOUS

>Hispanic is not a race.
Correct. 'Hispanic' = Spanish/native mongrel abominations who are not white. That's what it means now.

Get that through your head, Rodrigo. That's what 'hispanic' means now.

So would you agree that Nazis should be able to speak freely? And that videos like OP's should be able to stay on YouTube?

Because most enemies of Nazis these days DON'T seem to think that it's okay for Nazis to put their views out in public.

>ethics & philosophy is more important to how a state is organized than science.
Thats what you wish was true not what is actually true

and values are genetic, what you want and think is right and your personality is mostly determined by genetics, which give you your values

Hispanic essentially does mean a racial stock. Mestizos. That's what it means.

>The official term states that hispanic is not a race.
Wrong. see >You can bitch and cry
You're the only one doing that and you do it every time you see that word. You're a fucking sad joke, bro.
>but mestizo means mixed
No one uses it anymore.
>not hispanic
Hispanic now is used in place of mestizo. White Hispanic is used to denote the difference to brown mixes and Spaniards. It's so easy.

>Get that through your head, Rodrigo. That's what 'hispanic' means now.

If you're a retarded and too lazy to use google

How does it feel to be just as bad as people who try to bluepill and brainwash

If Adult Swim couldn't handle MDE for being conservative, they sure as hell can't handle Murdoch Murdoch for being white nationalist.

if its been debunked where's the scientific study that debunks it

Not to the government

Hispanic is not a race

You have pure blacks and whites under "Black hispanic" and "White Hispanic" for having lineage from a spanish speaking country. Go tell them that.

>So would you agree that Nazis should be able to speak freely?
Of course. And Communists and Islamists.
>And that videos like OP's should be able to stay on YouTube?
Of course. It should be protected by law, in fact. Everything allowed by the 1st Amendment should be protected on all public platforms. It would solve a lot of the insanity in our society, actually.

smart people lie
dumb people are poorer and have to actually live near shit skins which makes them racist

>If you're a retarded and too lazy to use google
No. If you're an American who communicates in mainstream forums.

No one uses Mestizo. They use 'hispanic' in place of it. White Hispanic denotes the difference to brown shitters and Spaniards. No one thinks of a white person when they hear 'hispanic' now, only if they hear 'white hispanic'. Got it yet?

most people are dumbasses who think their are no racial differences. Are you gonna let them destroy words for their ignorance?

Values change more by socioeconomic status than genetics. Rich people are likely to have more 'open' values no matter what race they are than poor people who are more likely to be insular.

The idea that people are born with their values is ridiculous.

>to the government hispanic doesn't mean mestizo
Yes I know, *technically* it means Spanish-speaking

But in practice, it usually refers to mestizos. That's why people talk about non-hispanic whites - they're talking about whites without mestizo admixture.

real White hispanics don't have mestizo admixture, that's why they're white hispanics dumbass

Hispanic is not a race, any race could be hispanic. Hispanic is not a race, any race could be hispanic. Anyone who uses the word in terms of race is a dumbass. End of story. I don't care if it's the new hip cool trendy thing to do. It's factual wrong. People with low iqs tend to ignore facts.

Out of interest are you on the right or the left? Because I think I'd be surprised to see somebody from the left supporting that position these days, but I wish more of them did.

>The idea that people are born with their values is ridiculous.

I think a lot of people use the word "hispanic" simply because the media uses it so much in order to hide the facts about racial admixture. Sadly, it also gets in the heads of those who are racially aware.

>Values change more by socioeconomic status than genetics.
This is wrong. It's also the (fallacious) basis for most leftist views. Almost all human traits are overwhelmingly genetic in origin, usually to the ~80% mark. Twin studies have shown this greatly. Even good parenting ultimately has little effect to how a person turns out. The genes control for the vast majority of traits, including intelligence.

This is exactly the case. Not born with the ideas themselves, but with a predisposition to react to certain stimuli and situations in a predetermined manner. Traits like agreeableness, openness, etc. have a very significant impact on your values in adulthood. The idea of a blank slate is unscientific and false.

>attributing cultural attitudes to genetic predisposition

Classical liberal. "but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" and all of that. It is rare these days.

>This is wrong.
You're disagreeing with observable reality. Attitudes towards 'openness' among the wealthy are substantially greater than those among the poor.

>attitudes aren't originated in genetics
see

>Rich people are likely to have more 'open' values no matter what race they are
seems to just be jews and whites that do this
(jews because they want to destroy white countries, and whites because they feel responsible)
do rich chinese people really want more blacks and arabs in china?
do rich africans really want more chinese and arabs in africa?

not precisely what i said, but you are born with a certain brain that leads to certain values

>I think a lot of people use the word "hispanic" simply because the media uses it so much in order to hide the facts about racial admixture.

This. I know young White people who actually think Sofia Vergara is what the average Central and South American looks like. They actually think these people are are this white-looking. They had no idea what I was talking about because they never left their suburb to see actual Mexicans, Salvadoreans, etc. When I showed them actual indigenous people, they had no idea what they were looking at.

>You're disagreeing with observable reality
thats you

are you saying being wealthy makes you more open?
because its more likely that traits like openness correlate with other traits that are more likely to make you wealthy
also rich people don't have to live near shit skins

>Attitudes towards 'openness'
Openness is a trait with a specific definition. It has nothing to do with charity or whatever you're thinking it does.
>Openness to experience: (inventive/curious vs. consistent/cautious). Appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, curiosity, and variety of experience. Openness reflects the degree of intellectual curiosity, creativity and a preference for novelty and variety a person has. It is also described as the extent to which a person is imaginative or independent, and depicts a personal preference for a variety of activities over a strict routine. High openness can be perceived as unpredictability or lack of focus. Moreover, individuals with high openness are said to pursue self-actualization specifically by seeking out intense, euphoric experiences. Conversely, those with low openness seek to gain fulfillment through perseverance, and are characterized as pragmatic and data-driven—sometimes even perceived to be dogmatic and closed-minded. Some disagreement remains about how to interpret and contextualize the openness factor.

I'm saying when you're wealthy you're going to see the world differently because of the milieu you experience. Environment has a greater influence on 'values' than genetics.

Language is defined by usage to be honest. So often there isn't always consensus about how language should be used.

I admit that the US census uses "Hispanic" to mean Spanish-speakers. But in practice people often use it to mean Mestizo people, even if there are some people who are Hispanic but are fully white (e.g. Canelo Alvarez)

>All political ideologies should be supported by science.

>2+2=4 shall now dictate life's meaning

I must say, Sup Forums, visited mostly by Whites, have a higher level of intellectual discussion than black people. You want proof? Just google "nigga shit". I bet money all of you will come running back here for some peace and quite.

We are not blank slates. The races differ in many ways, including our propensity to certain diseases, our physical attributes, things like this.

Since we UNQUESTIONABLY differ on a biological level, and we know that biology affects behaviour (behavioural traits are often heritable and have a genetic component - even criminality has been associated with certain genes), and we see that the behaviour of different racial groups is consistent across cultures (Africans are often very expressive and loud and sometimes violent - having high crime rates in every country where they reside - while Asians are usually more quiet and studious, and thus earn very highly, and have very high rates of educational attainment, across countries), it seems very likely that biology is indeed a factor (not the only factor, because culture plays a part in shaping us as well) in determining how the different races behave.

Stop shilling this shitty reddit channel

>It's never going to happen, specially after Charlottesville, normies are really angry at nazis now.

according to (((who)))?

>Environment has a greater influence on 'values' than genetics.
There's no possible way in which you can make such a statement.

The power of biology is very very strong. Yes we all adapt to our environments - every organism does. We have to in order to survive.

But the biological differences between the races are still there. And they play a powerful role in determining in how each race behaves.

Daily Reminder that even when Youtube shoah's their Youtube videos, you can always find them here:

cheekyvideos.net/

Does loli count as intellectual?

the shitskins are going to go crazy once DACA is cancelled. They come here and wonder why we don't want to turn America into a socialist shithole like their countries.

Thats not true.

In the last episode murdoch picked up a ticki torch and joined the Charlottesville nazis unironically.

I thought they were always memeing about being nazis, didmt think they were real nazis ( theres an episode where murdoch saves a black child)

But the moment murdoch joined Charlottesville in the episode i realized they are really retarded.

No one in their right mind thinks the nazis in Charlottesville were the good guys

>No one in their right mind thinks the nazis in Charlottesville were the good guys

Lol only a retard like you could think this, and only a retard like you can watch Murdoch Murdoch without knowing they fully support Hitler and White Nationalism.

>once DACA is cancelled
lol at thinking the GOP congress won't legalize it

>I thought they were always memeing about being nazis
how? They had episodes on were they treated people like George Lincoln Rockwell and William Pierce with respect.

>Sup Forums
>high level of intellectual discussion

Well excuse me for thinking the show is tongue and cheek, a parody making fun of nazi retards.

Im completely ok with nationalism and stronger borders , but my grandpa fought the nazis u fucking dick sucking faggot.

Being a nazi IS being ANTI america.....
Retarded faggot...

I guess because murdoch loves jap women and because dr murdoch talked about nationalism but not about killing all blacks or anything like that.

The only brain dead retardec nazi was the cunt murdoch chan. And dr murdoch disagrees with her constantly.

They did a whole episode about stupid women who also thought the show was satire. I guess you're as dumb as a woman.

>muh america

Boomer in training, I see.