Boycott this pleb-tier game

Boycott this pleb-tier game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am triggered by this photo. My great grandfather didn't get killed in some trench for this sj crap

thats where you're wrong kiddo

>tfw Svens shit on millions of dead Europeans just to remind everyone they love the BBC

What the fuck Sweden? We literally had a white Australia policy during this time. We didn't have coons in our military.

never played a battlefield game and not gonna start now

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

>download the beta
>get in game
>disgusted by all the niggers on the uk team
>go around shooting niggers on my team in the head
>uninstall

race war when

>no poortuguese soldiers
Damn right I won't.

Elaborate you absolute cuck

>download beta
>play it
>have fun

Literally not that hard storm fags. I didn't even notice the race of the soldiers I played. Grow up.

How do I know that Isaac Newton wasn't black and that the paintings that we see of him were made by a bunch of reverse-Swedes who tried to whitewash him?

>casual normie shitter detected

game is boring and bland regardless of all the diversity agenda pushing

>I didn't even notice the race of the soldiers I played.
Get off Sup Forums

I am using it as nigger killer simulator, only playing support and Mechanic/pilot

This
I downloaded the beta,had a go , thought this is pretty good,They try and make it realistic, but shove a load of black guys in the British team , I can understand with the ottomans, but why ? When black people was more or less unheard of in 1914 Brittan, then I remembered it's made by dice , a Swedish company

SWEDEN YES!

DICE COMFIRMED FOR FUDGEPACKING SHITLORDS

>ww1
>75% of weapons are automatic weapons

choose one

You got it OP. Not spending a single ruble on that garbage.

>video game
>expect realistic combat

Not even modern warfare games are legit like that

Can't wait for the suicide bomber in Battlefield 1.

GOOFY BRITS GONNA GOOF

WERE BRTH M8
100%

does that aussie's enfield have 2 bolts?

im confused. I better go check what my enfield looks like again

I think he's alluding to the idea that we were on the wrong side of the WW's

its not about realistic combat you spazdick its about them actually utilising the setting. why even bother changing the setting to ww1 if they aren't going to do anything different, and are just going to force in submachine guns and lmgs which were only produced maybe 1000 times during the war and claim it as authentic? oh yeah cause theyre lazy faggots who can't be bothered to innovate or make the game too different in case it alienates their 14 year old fanbase.

>literally 0 trenches
>black germans, english
>white turks
>boring female narrator instead of a hype general shouting at you to rush

>it's bf4 with different weapons

game is shit

>le ebin hitler was going to save le world

>How do I know that Isaac Newton wasn't black

Because there aren't watermelon trees.

You had plenty of fucking abos though. They were always the bravest of you lot. Plus they don't descend from criminals like the rest of you.

yes

The game is made by a Swedish game studio

>white turks
Kek, really?

truly makes me ponder the significance of this discourse

>playing videogames
>telling others to grow up

k

Yeah cuz that sounds so fun
*rolls eyes*

It's a battlefield game ? What did you expect retard.

I went in expecting bf, and got typical bf.

I didn't see many nig British troops and the Ottomans look like Turks.

Verdun>BF1

british

To me it looks like reskinned SW Battlefront. Compare The desert map and the Bfrint snow map

We wuz kangs n shit
This game is pure propaganda from (((them))), DO NOT BUY IT, spread this message

>implying eastern front is irrelevant

dumb europeans, what happened in the eastern front eventually led to Russian revolution, independent Poland, USSR, Hitler, WW2

This.
>cucks will deny this
just WEW

>have fun
It's literally a Battlefront reskin with WWI weapons and niggers.

Sweden is absolutely an enemy of all western civilization. I'd have no problem killing Swedes.

man you're retarded. they could make it fun if they actually thought about it, they're a AAA studio with millions to work with. they just cant be fucked because they know shitters like you will eat it up.

i dont wanna get cod tho

>finally get a AAA WW1 game

>everyone gets semi-automatic weapons

Squad>Insurgency>Verdun>(nuclear power gap)>Battlefield

Guys, what about quality WWI games for cisgendered heterosexual white males?
I'm waiting for WWI:Source desu. The Somme was promising but the fuckers cancelled it, god only knows why. Verdun? Will buy on sale but so far it's meh tier.

>waaa muh realism
>muh black peopleee :(((
>muh automatic wepons

Arma is that way, faggots.

Oh, and I forgot to mention a Mount and Blade mod called Iron Europe.

>Ottoman Empire is the only white group in the game

Normies can't deal with bolt actions.

>wating brain cells with fail plebes' shovelware
>not drinking arsenic instead

that mod was great, too bad its dead and the most people i played with was about 40.

>expecting a AAA title to be even slightly historically accurate and not just fast paced bullshit and muh diversity

Stop whining about battleniggers and go play Verdun. It's not 100% accurate but it's probably the best WWI game well ever get.

Your great grandpa was an oppressive shitlord.

Un-fucking believable....

>Ottoman Empire forced to give up control of the Middle East
>Ottoman Empire and Caliphate dissolved, which allows fundamentalist and extremist Islam to grow
>entire Middle East destabilized by the power vacuum
>Russian Empire falls and the Soviet Union rises
>Britain loses its empire
>France loses its empire
>Austria-Hungary dissolved
>Germany is humiliated which makes way for Hitler's rise to power, which leads to self-guilt among whites
WW1 sure was a great thing!

look guys

about 33% of the people that play fps are black

and about 66% are cucks

I dont see a problem with creating your own fighter to be black in an imaginary setting

>imaginary setting

hmm

our abos didnt fight in war u dickhead. i thought u cunts would know. 100% of our military was WHITE.

You can still fight together with fellow white Turks.

you can change your fucking skin colour, it was leaked months ago.

That's why people were pissed months ago and that's why it's being brought up again because of the beta you stupid fucking leaf.

Self guilt begun in the 70s, Hitler had been dead quite a while for him to get any blame for it.

Boy this really fucking triggers me.
>Black washing my countries history and the sacrifice of my ancestors because of muh feelings.
What the fuck man.
My ancestors didn't fight for this.

>My ancestors died so I can play all white Battlefield
It's a game, if you don't like DICEs shit products don't pay them, they have a freedom to make what they want.

How mad are you guys over this? Devi are from Sweden what do you expect.

They do have the freedom to do this but it's disrespectful to all of the ANZAC troops who fought and died for that freedom.

Actually they did. Australia fought against the axis powers together with USA, UK and France.

Well, they probably have the backbone not to buy from people who are being disrespectful to them, unlike the current generation of manchildren.

But they fought for freedom, and in free system people have the right to make this kind of game and try to sell it. They don't do it out of spite to ANZAC or others, they do it to get money, if this wouldn't maximise their profits they wouldn't try to alternate history so much.

You do make a pretty good point Finland.

If they dropped France, what fucking chance did you have?

This game has nothing to do with WW1. It's Sven's cuckshed fantasy.

>buying any EA game in the last ten years

That picture is of a norwegian though. Youtube "Gay army".

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Yup, norwegian not swedish

I can't wait for this to be released to play in my shed, and come toappreciate the contributions of the superior black male during WW1 while my little white girlfriend is taking Tyrone's BBC in the house :)

nah it's fun, i'm good guy.
thanks for the advice guy

Can I get a translation for what ever you fuckers just said

Except they are literally losing sales from this. I personally won't be purchasing the game because of this. I'm sure I'm not alone.

But who has decided to buy the game simply because the whites have been reskinned as niggers?

ww1, plox that was sarcasm right?

>They have the freedom to do X
>Thats the only reason they do X
>Surely nobody would ever pay them to do X

>But who has decided to buy the game simply because the whites have been reskinned as niggers?

That's not how it works. Sure, very few people will say "This game has negroes, I will buy it". But the thing is, this causes controversy. Controversy leads to coverage. Coverage is free advertisement. I don't intend to buy the game, but I never would have even heard of it were it not for the race issue. I'm sure there are other Sup Forumsfags who only heard of this game through Sup Forums, but will actually buy it because they have no taste.

I think the only lesson Dice will learn from this is that this was a brilliant idea and they should do it again.

the amount of idiots who will buy the same on the premise of it being a ww1 shooter as if its something completely new and outside the box will negate the amount of people not buying it because of niggers, most people dont care about history revisionism all they care about is muh battlefield

I can understand if they make American soldiers black, since we actually did have plenty of them. But why are the French, British, and Australian soldiers black?

Honestly guys, they did the exact same shit with the Battlefront beta. Everyone was spawning a nigger/niggress, or some other fucking minority, but as soon as the full game came out literally everyone was white or had a helmet on.

It's gonna be the same shit since there's customization.

Because even someone as liberal as a Swede couldn't stomach an Indian in a game.

>playing as a Turk
>enjoying it
What have I become....

I was considering playing it actually, but probably won't. Not because of the characters, but because they made up some complete fantasy arcade shooter again. Sure, weapons may be WW1 prototypes, but I would've preferred if they just stuck to bolt action shit instead of ensuring the fast paced action of the BF3 and other "newer" Battlefields. Tanks look cool too, I admit, but I already know that Battlefield games can't into proper plane dogfighting. And honestly, fucking rockets are a bit too much for my taste. There are some new things, but to me this looks just like BF3/BF4 disguised into a WW1 setting. They could've made it slightly more realistic but decided to make it into a generic shit they've been doing for the last few years. And pretty much what said, why the fuck even bother making it into a WW1 game when it clearly isn't. People have been wanting a WW2 game with modern graphics and that would be fine. Instead they make this shit

I'm not really sure who plays or has played video games and doesn't know about the Battlefield franchise desu

Battlefield is and always has been an arcade shooter but on a huge scale, if you thought any differently you're simply fooling yourself. It's literally never been realistic.

I agree though a WW2 game would've been way better.

bf1 is actually closer to Star Wars Battlefront than it is to BF3/BF4

>it looks like reskinned battlefront
it doesnt just look like it, it is

Just play Verdun m8. It's the closest thing you'll get to realistic trench warfare. A single well placed machine gun is enough to turn the tide in a battle.

WHY THE FUCK IS THE GERMAN BLACK???? I can at least understand the other countries here. brit/aus has aboriginals/indians in the army but no way in hell did germany

superior Beyblade version friend

everyone says its laggy and my pc isnt great so im not gonna bother with it, looks nice though

>0 trenches
theres one map thats playable on the beta, there should be at least a map or two that comes out with the real game that will include trenches

>inb4 where is proof
sorry russia, i dont have any proof, merely just a thought